I am looking at Mediterranean cruises that visit Egypt.
Princess stops one day in Cairo and another day at Alexandria, Celebrity has itinerary that includes two day stop at Cairo/Alexandria. Have anyone been on those cruises? Does it give you enough time to visit pyramids? Does it feel too short? How is the wearther in September there?
Would like to know any first hand experience and get an advise.
On both itineraries Egypt is the most tempting destination, other ports are in Israel and and Greece.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 The Muscle SUpplement is a natural dietary
- 2 What is the best one day cruise to the Bahamas from Miami
- 3 Rhine River Boat cruise
- 4 Alaska cruise excursions tips & logistics help
- 5 DONE BE LATE
- 6 Greece and or Croatia cruise September /October 2016
- 7 Queen Mary 2 Cruise packing tips
- 8 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 9 Alaska cruises
- 10 We finally made up our minds...
- 11 12 hour wait
- 12 river flow
- 13 Spoiled for life
- 14 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports
- 15 Ira's Off to Dig the Big Ditch
- 16 VIPmalaga versus Spain Day Tours for Alhambr
- 17 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 18 MED Honeymoon Cruise from Cincinnati
- 19 Taking cruise from Barcelona
- 20 Where is member Eschew?
- 21 Scandinavia Cruise - Depart from Copenhage or Warnemunde, Berlin???
- 22 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 23 one way or R/T to Alaska on Princesss
- 24 Booking a Windstar cruise
- 25 Transport from Seattle Pier 91 to Seattle airport