I am looking at Mediterranean cruises that visit Egypt.
Princess stops one day in Cairo and another day at Alexandria, Celebrity has itinerary that includes two day stop at Cairo/Alexandria. Have anyone been on those cruises? Does it give you enough time to visit pyramids? Does it feel too short? How is the wearther in September there?
Would like to know any first hand experience and get an advise.
On both itineraries Egypt is the most tempting destination, other ports are in Israel and and Greece.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 On Cloud9, Miss Carnival Breeze
- 2 Looking for an Alaskan Cruise on very small ship - 8-12 passengers?
- 3 norwegian cruise line
- 4 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 5 Alaskan land and sea tour
- 6 Which European Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 7 Small ship adventure from New York to Montreal
- 8 Well that was fast!
- 9 Galapagos with Celebrity Xpedition - July 2012
- 10 Cruising with an old person--the deluxe edition.
- 11 Camera and binoculars
- 12 Alaskan cruise excursions - Survey says....
- 13 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 14 These Ports are Made for Walking Part 2: Western Caribbean
- 15 Carnival Breeze, Falmouth, Jamaica Ideas
- 16 Azamara Quest or Holland Am. Prinsendam??
- 17 Cruise room options for three people
- 18 Viking River Cruising - by bus
- 19 Viking River Cruises - Have you taken their airflights?
- 20 Three FUN Ports Of Call, Carnival Dream
- 21 Dream A Little Dream
- 22 A “Breeze”, 2 Cruises In 1 Month And I Am Still Under 400lbs.. Maybe?
- 23 Singles Cruise Options
- 24 Norwegian - a tale of a disappearing cruise
- 25 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami