I am looking at Mediterranean cruises that visit Egypt.
Princess stops one day in Cairo and another day at Alexandria, Celebrity has itinerary that includes two day stop at Cairo/Alexandria. Have anyone been on those cruises? Does it give you enough time to visit pyramids? Does it feel too short? How is the wearther in September there?
Would like to know any first hand experience and get an advise.
On both itineraries Egypt is the most tempting destination, other ports are in Israel and and Greece.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Holiday Cruising with a toddler
- 2 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 3 Princess Plus: a Review of the Regal Princess
- 4 Suggestion on Cruise in the Great Lakes
- 5 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 6 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 7 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 8 Perks for owning shares to cruise lines
- 9 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 10 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 11 Bucket List
- 12 BEWARE OF VIKING RIVER CRUISES!
- 13 European River Cruises - strategy
- 14 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 15 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 16 tips on disney cruises
- 17 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 18 Baggage storage before cruise
- 19 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 20 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 21 Quiet in the Forum
- 22 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 23 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 24 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 25 Travel Agent recommendation