I had to use up some expiring timeshare credits so I am going on the Splendour of the Seas cruise with other Worldmark timeshare owners November 5-12 out of Barcelona (Rome, Naples, Florence, Nice, Monaco, etc.). I see that most of the ports are in the high 60's by then which sounds perfect to me given the heat during my last land trip to Italy but I am wondering how bad the weather will be while cruising. Any with experience on a Mediterranean cruisein November?
Mediterranean Cruise In November
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 2 Cruises to Alaska
- 3 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 4 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 5 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 6 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 7 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 8 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 9 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 10 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 11 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 12 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 13 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 14 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 15 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 16 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 17 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 18 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 19 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 20 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple
- 21 NCL Epic June 15-22, 2014 sharing tour excursions in Italy with Romeinlimo
- 22 Venice cruise terminal to railway station
- 23 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 24 post-cruise help in Miami
- 25 Royal Caribbean - Enchantment of the Seas