OK... now that I've been reading other posts, I really don't know what to do. My husband and I want to take a mediterranean cruise between Venice, Greece, Amalfi coast, and Barcelona and can go any time although we want it to be warm enough to be comfortable in swimsuits and to lay by a pool/on a beach, but not too high intensity of tourism where you can't enjoy each port or see the places of interest. Is there a huge difference between May and mid-June (embarking on June 16)? Any recommendations/ suggestions/ tips/ insight???
May or June for Mediterranean Cruise?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 2 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 3 Norwegian Dawn
- 4 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 5 Alaska Cruise
- 6 MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise
- 7 Assult on Golden Princess
- 8 Alaska in summer
- 9 Veendam vs. Summit
- 10 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 11 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 12 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 13 1 night in Denali
- 14 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 15 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 16 Antarctica Cruise
- 17 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 18 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 19 Cruise worries
- 20 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 21 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 22 RC Majesty of the seas versus Caribbean Princess
- 23 An Introduction to new member
- 24 Is dreamlines.nl scam?
- 25 Sunday in Livorno