OK... now that I've been reading other posts, I really don't know what to do. My husband and I want to take a mediterranean cruise between Venice, Greece, Amalfi coast, and Barcelona and can go any time although we want it to be warm enough to be comfortable in swimsuits and to lay by a pool/on a beach, but not too high intensity of tourism where you can't enjoy each port or see the places of interest. Is there a huge difference between May and mid-June (embarking on June 16)? Any recommendations/ suggestions/ tips/ insight???
May or June for Mediterranean Cruise?
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruises to Alaska
- 2 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 3 Need advice on packing for January cruise Sydney to Auckland
- 4 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 5 20-Day Cruise from Sydney to PNG and Other Islands....
- 6 Where to stay near Port Civitavecchia, Italy?
- 7 Pride of America
- 8 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 9 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 10 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 11 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 12 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 13 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 14 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 15 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 16 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 17 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 18 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 19 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 20 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 21 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 22 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 23 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 24 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 25 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple