We are cruising on the Paul Gaughin in July. Most of the stops are easy to figure out what to do and how to accomplish it. But Nuka Hiva and Rangiroa have us stumped. I am told that Nuka Hiva is beautiful but it is difficult if not impossible to get around the island on our own. The cruise ship excursion is useless. Does anyone have any suggestions for a tour operator or local who could show us around and speaks English?
Rangiroa also is challenging. We arrive the first day at Noon and leave the following day at Noon, so basically 2 half days. Any ideas of ways to get the most out of the 2 days? I have heard that snorkeling is fabulous there but there may be a lot of current. Are there any local operators that could provide a not-too-scary experience?
Thanks as always for your advice
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 먹튀검증 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 2 먹튀검증사이트 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 3 Seasickness and Canary Islands Cruise
- 4 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 5 Crusing Cape Town to Singapore...need help
- 6 Pirates!
- 7 Looking for Arctic cruise deals
- 8 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 9 Viking changes itinerary
- 10 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 11 Windsurf Sept 10 Dublin to Lisbon....anyone?
- 12 Cape Liberty cruise terminal
- 13 Murder on the High Sea
- 14 Cruising need suggestions for ports in South Africa
- 15 Grand Celebration review
- 16 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 17 Princess - Needs Help!
- 18 Antarctica Adventure
- 19 Roll calls
- 20 Help With First Cruise to Alaska
- 21 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 22 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 23 Alaskan Cruise Misc Questions...
- 24 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 25 What to pack for alaska