Reaching out for any ideas for most memorable experiences in Morocco, Portugal, Italy and Spain...
We would enjoy a more interactive and hands on trip as opposed to driving by it on a bus with a strict schedule.
Mobility is an issue. We have a wheelchair and my friend would be uncomfortable walking great distances.
I am thankful for any and all information you could share.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 2 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 3 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 4 Pre-cruise hotel
- 5 Amadeus river cruise
- 6 The Baltic - When itinerary means everything
- 7 There IS a difference between a travel and cruise agent..
- 8 We finally made up our minds...
- 9 Touring on your own with Viking River Cruise
- 10 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 11 Viking Ocean Cruise
- 12 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 13 Caribbean Update
- 14 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 15 A Transatlantic including Boston/NYC/Bermuda/Nassau and Miami
- 16 One way cruise to Europe from FL
- 17 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 18 Windstar Sea Breeze
- 19 river cruises what do you love
- 20 Rhine River Cruise with AMAwaterways
- 21 NYC Tour before cruise
- 22 UNIWORLD River Beatrice Budapest to Prague
- 23 port excursion recommendations
- 24 Caribbean in 17/18
- 25 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises