Reaching out for any ideas for most memorable experiences in Morocco, Portugal, Italy and Spain...
We would enjoy a more interactive and hands on trip as opposed to driving by it on a bus with a strict schedule.
Mobility is an issue. We have a wheelchair and my friend would be uncomfortable walking great distances.
I am thankful for any and all information you could share.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Holiday Cruising with a toddler
- 2 Princess Plus: a Review of the Regal Princess
- 3 Suggestion on Cruise in the Great Lakes
- 4 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 5 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 6 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 7 Perks for owning shares to cruise lines
- 8 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 9 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 10 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 11 Bucket List
- 12 BEWARE OF VIKING RIVER CRUISES!
- 13 European River Cruises - strategy
- 14 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 15 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 16 tips on disney cruises
- 17 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 18 Baggage storage before cruise
- 19 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 20 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 21 Quiet in the Forum
- 22 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 23 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 24 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 25 Travel Agent recommendation