Reaching out for any ideas for most memorable experiences in Morocco, Portugal, Italy and Spain...
We would enjoy a more interactive and hands on trip as opposed to driving by it on a bus with a strict schedule.
Mobility is an issue. We have a wheelchair and my friend would be uncomfortable walking great distances.
I am thankful for any and all information you could share.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 2 My first river cruise 12-2017
- 3 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 4 Glacier Bay or Hubbard Glacier
- 5 Tauck Small Ship Cruise to Portugal and Spain
- 6 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 7 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 8 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 9 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 10 Repositioning Cruise
- 11 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 12 HAL Koningsdam anyone recently?
- 13 Quebec,Nivea Sofia,new Foundland cries?
- 14 Regent Seven Seas Explorer - anyone been?
- 15 Jazz Cruise 2017
- 16 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 17 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 18 Booking a return flight before noon?
- 19 from civitavecchia port to city of Rome
- 20 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 21 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 22 Azamara OR Oceania...Rome to Venice
- 23 Perks for owning shares to cruise lines
- 24 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 25 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo