We are going on a Mediterrean cruise that leaves Oct. 1st. from Barcelona. Our flight gets into Barcelona early in the morning. We would like to do a little sightseeing before boarding the ship, but don't know what to do with our luggage. We would like to find a place that we can store it for the morning. I hate the idea of sitting in the ship terminal for 4 hours waiting to board the ship. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Luggage storage in Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Spain Monaco & Italy with Britannia 11 April 2015 (15 nights)
- 2 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 3 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 4 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 5 Tunis terror attack. MSC and Costa in port, passengers possible victims.
- 6 Formal dress required?
- 7 Main stage shows on the Getaway
- 8 River Cruising
- 9 Assult on Golden Princess
- 10 Review of Trip on Nat Geo Explorer - Antarctica,So. Georgia, and Falklands
- 11 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...
- 12 Fredericia, Denmark - one day car rental ?
- 13 discount travel agents
- 14 Scuba diving in Nassau or Freeport? Is Atlantis worth the $$$
- 15 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 16 Barge cruises in France
- 17 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 18 Another cruise with GD, a little yea!
- 19 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 20 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 21 Alaska in summer
- 22 Majesty of the Seas
- 23 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 24 Transportation : Best way to get from Seattle airport to cruise ship
- 25 Cruise room options for three people