We are going on a Mediterrean cruise that leaves Oct. 1st. from Barcelona. Our flight gets into Barcelona early in the morning. We would like to do a little sightseeing before boarding the ship, but don't know what to do with our luggage. We would like to find a place that we can store it for the morning. I hate the idea of sitting in the ship terminal for 4 hours waiting to board the ship. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 1 Best way to prevent seasickness?
- 2 Copenhagen pier
- 3 Fares Go Down Late?
- 4 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 5 Prep for First Cruise-- August 2014
- 6 TRANSATLANTIC CRUISING TIPS AND OPINIONS
- 7 Island Princess Panama Canal Cruise excursion
- 8 Cruising?
- 9 Mediteranean cruise in Nov
- 10 Azamara cruises
- 11 the new Royal Caribbean menu 2013
- 12 Carnival Cheers Program more expensive on all all-you-can-drink ships but 2
- 13 RCCL or Princess for Alaska
- 14 Florida Bus
- 15 transportation from Port Charlotte to Fort Everglades
- 16 News. Viking river cruises entering ocean liner market.
- 17 Please help with Ketchikan
- 18 St.Croix dropped as cruise stop
- 19 Trip report: Sapphire Princess May 11-18 2013/Wine Country Coastal
- 20 How are Carnival Cruises during the winter months?
- 21 Suggestions for excursions in the Greek Isles Oct 2013
- 22 Are there any cruises to South America that depart from the United States?
- 23 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 24 Who wants to join us on Pacific Coastal?
- 25 Cruising to Iceland