We are going on a Mediterrean cruise that leaves Oct. 1st. from Barcelona. Our flight gets into Barcelona early in the morning. We would like to do a little sightseeing before boarding the ship, but don't know what to do with our luggage. We would like to find a place that we can store it for the morning. I hate the idea of sitting in the ship terminal for 4 hours waiting to board the ship. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Luggage storage in Barcelona
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 2 Cruises to Alaska
- 3 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 4 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 5 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 6 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 7 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 8 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 9 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 10 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 11 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 12 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 13 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 14 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 15 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 16 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 17 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 18 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 19 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 20 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple
- 21 NCL Epic June 15-22, 2014 sharing tour excursions in Italy with Romeinlimo
- 22 Venice cruise terminal to railway station
- 23 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 24 post-cruise help in Miami
- 25 Royal Caribbean - Enchantment of the Seas