My name is Amy and I am researching ports in Las Palmas, Almeria, Mallorca and Seville/Cadiz in Spain and Cagliari and Civitavecchia in Italy. We will be there in November for approximately 8 hours each port. People have kindly offered suggestions here, on Cruise Critic and Virtual Tourist for Barcelona, Sorrento, Funchal and Lisbon. We will be overnight in each of those ports.
My co cruiser and I spent the majority of our first cruiseport experiences looking out the windows of busses or steered toward pre determined vendors. This time we would like to strike out on our own more. Mobility is an issue. My friend is in a wheelchair.
What have been your experiences? Was something especially memorable for you in any of these ports? Do you have any "can't miss" suggestions?
Thank you for sharing your experiences. We appreciate any input.
Amy and Juli
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Carnival Vista, Cruisers Log.. Star Date 24.05.2016 AD
- 2 alaska cruise
- 3 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 4 Avoid Crowds on Greek Cruise
- 5 45 minutes taxi from Stockholn to Nynashamn?
- 6 We finally made up our minds...
- 7 Sources for finding last minute deals on cruises from Seattle to Alaska?
- 8 Sydney pre-cruise hotel recommendations
- 9 Family First Timers
- 10 Best Way to See Italy and/or Greece?
- 11 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 12 One-way cruise to Alaska June 2016
- 13 Juneau excursions Alaska Cruise
- 14 Cruise Port in Livorno - Day Trip to Pisa and Lucca
- 15 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 16 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 17 Sailing On A Vista
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 20 Viking Ocean Cruise nightmare
- 21 The Cruise to pick to go this June
- 22 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 23 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 24 Mediterranean cruise on celebrity constellation
- 25 Oasis Lite: Review of Navigator of the Seas
Looking for guidance Ports in Spain and Italy November 2012