My name is Amy and I am researching ports in Las Palmas, Almeria, Mallorca and Seville/Cadiz in Spain and Cagliari and Civitavecchia in Italy. We will be there in November for approximately 8 hours each port. People have kindly offered suggestions here, on Cruise Critic and Virtual Tourist for Barcelona, Sorrento, Funchal and Lisbon. We will be overnight in each of those ports.
My co cruiser and I spent the majority of our first cruiseport experiences looking out the windows of busses or steered toward pre determined vendors. This time we would like to strike out on our own more. Mobility is an issue. My friend is in a wheelchair.
What have been your experiences? Was something especially memorable for you in any of these ports? Do you have any "can't miss" suggestions?
Thank you for sharing your experiences. We appreciate any input.
Amy and Juli
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 T@LL : Get the App CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 kaspersky Tec*h SUPP0RT*CAre
- 2 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 3 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 4 new england/canada cruise
- 5 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 6 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 7 Travelling by Freightrer Ship - Trip Report
- 8 Holland America Line Koningsdam 23/7/2017
- 9 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 10 12 day Mediterranean cruise
- 11 Alaska Cruise
- 12 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 13 St. Peter Port & Hauteville House
- 14 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 15 Alaska- Icy straight point
- 16 Hotel in mid-town or near cruise pier?
- 17 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 18 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 19 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 20 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 21 Tauck River Cruises
- 22 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 23 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 24 Best cruise ship for solo cruise to Alaska?
- 25 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
Looking for guidance Ports in Spain and Italy November 2012