My name is Amy and I am researching ports in Las Palmas, Almeria, Mallorca and Seville/Cadiz in Spain and Cagliari and Civitavecchia in Italy. We will be there in November for approximately 8 hours each port. People have kindly offered suggestions here, on Cruise Critic and Virtual Tourist for Barcelona, Sorrento, Funchal and Lisbon. We will be overnight in each of those ports.
My co cruiser and I spent the majority of our first cruiseport experiences looking out the windows of busses or steered toward pre determined vendors. This time we would like to strike out on our own more. Mobility is an issue. My friend is in a wheelchair.
What have been your experiences? Was something especially memorable for you in any of these ports? Do you have any "can't miss" suggestions?
Thank you for sharing your experiences. We appreciate any input.
Amy and Juli
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://helix6garciniareview.com/kamasutra-male-enhancement/
- 2 A quick post to friends, not cruise related.
- 3 CARNIVAL IS THE WORST.. here's why!
- 4 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 5 My first river cruise 12-2017
- 6 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 9 Glacier Bay or Hubbard Glacier
- 10 Tauck Small Ship Cruise to Portugal and Spain
- 11 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 12 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 13 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 14 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 15 Repositioning Cruise
- 16 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 17 HAL Koningsdam anyone recently?
- 18 Quebec,Nivea Sofia,new Foundland cries?
- 19 Regent Seven Seas Explorer - anyone been?
- 20 Jazz Cruise 2017
- 21 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 22 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 23 Booking a return flight before noon?
- 24 from civitavecchia port to city of Rome
- 25 Considering a Tauck river cruise
Looking for guidance Ports in Spain and Italy November 2012