My name is Amy and I am researching ports in Las Palmas, Almeria, Mallorca and Seville/Cadiz in Spain and Cagliari and Civitavecchia in Italy. We will be there in November for approximately 8 hours each port. People have kindly offered suggestions here, on Cruise Critic and Virtual Tourist for Barcelona, Sorrento, Funchal and Lisbon. We will be overnight in each of those ports.
My co cruiser and I spent the majority of our first cruiseport experiences looking out the windows of busses or steered toward pre determined vendors. This time we would like to strike out on our own more. Mobility is an issue. My friend is in a wheelchair.
What have been your experiences? Was something especially memorable for you in any of these ports? Do you have any "can't miss" suggestions?
Thank you for sharing your experiences. We appreciate any input.
Amy and Juli
Looking for guidance Ports in Spain and Italy November 2012
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 2 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 3 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 4 Tours in Greece
- 5 Formal nights on cruise
- 6 Azamara Quest - Malaysia Jan 2015
- 7 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 8 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 9 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 10 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 11 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14
- 12 Cruise Weather Tracking Website
- 13 4 Aussies on Sapphire Princess to Alaska
- 14 TAMPA HOTEL
- 15 Emerald Princess vs. NCL Dawn for Christmas Cruise
- 16 Azamara Excursions
- 17 Things to consider about a river cruise??
- 18 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 19 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 20 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 21 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?
- 22 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 23 Explain me this, Regent Cruise.
- 24 Jones Act
- 25 Cruise Experience Interview