My name is Amy and I am researching ports in Las Palmas, Almeria, Mallorca and Seville/Cadiz in Spain and Cagliari and Civitavecchia in Italy. We will be there in November for approximately 8 hours each port. People have kindly offered suggestions here, on Cruise Critic and Virtual Tourist for Barcelona, Sorrento, Funchal and Lisbon. We will be overnight in each of those ports.
My co cruiser and I spent the majority of our first cruiseport experiences looking out the windows of busses or steered toward pre determined vendors. This time we would like to strike out on our own more. Mobility is an issue. My friend is in a wheelchair.
What have been your experiences? Was something especially memorable for you in any of these ports? Do you have any "can't miss" suggestions?
Thank you for sharing your experiences. We appreciate any input.
Amy and Juli
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 2 Princess Plus: a Review of the Regal Princess
- 3 Perks for owning shares to cruise lines
- 4 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 5 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 6 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 7 Holiday Cruising with a toddler
- 8 Bucket List
- 9 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 10 BEWARE OF VIKING RIVER CRUISES!
- 11 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 12 Suggestion on Cruise in the Great Lakes
- 13 European River Cruises - strategy
- 14 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 15 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 16 tips on disney cruises
- 17 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 18 Baggage storage before cruise
- 19 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 20 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 21 Quiet in the Forum
- 22 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 23 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 24 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 25 Travel Agent recommendation
Looking for guidance Ports in Spain and Italy November 2012