My name is Amy and I am researching ports in Las Palmas, Almeria, Mallorca and Seville/Cadiz in Spain and Cagliari and Civitavecchia in Italy. We will be there in November for approximately 8 hours each port. People have kindly offered suggestions here, on Cruise Critic and Virtual Tourist for Barcelona, Sorrento, Funchal and Lisbon. We will be overnight in each of those ports.
My co cruiser and I spent the majority of our first cruiseport experiences looking out the windows of busses or steered toward pre determined vendors. This time we would like to strike out on our own more. Mobility is an issue. My friend is in a wheelchair.
What have been your experiences? Was something especially memorable for you in any of these ports? Do you have any "can't miss" suggestions?
Thank you for sharing your experiences. We appreciate any input.
Amy and Juli
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 2 Legal liability of Australians tipping. BEWARE
- 3 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 4 QM2 - Queen Mary 2 - Transatlantic Trip Report
- 5 Fall foliage cruise
- 6 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 7 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 8 Viking River Cruise - Pretty darn good!!
- 9 What MSN.com says not to eat on a cruise
- 10 Greek Island Cruises From/Return to Crete
- 11 Fantasy Cruises - Alaska?
- 12 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 13 Opinions of specific cruise lines? Need your help!
- 14 European river cruise
- 15 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 16 oceania alaska cruise
- 17 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 18 Last minute cruise advice
- 19 Traveling Solo
- 20 Cruises for mobility impaired seniors
- 21 princess cruisetour to alaska
- 22 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 23 Single Cruises Experiences?
- 24 Interested in dress code feedback for Uniworld European river cruises
- 25 Credit Card Charges on Cruise lines
Looking for guidance Ports in Spain and Italy November 2012