My name is Amy and I am researching ports in Las Palmas, Almeria, Mallorca and Seville/Cadiz in Spain and Cagliari and Civitavecchia in Italy. We will be there in November for approximately 8 hours each port. People have kindly offered suggestions here, on Cruise Critic and Virtual Tourist for Barcelona, Sorrento, Funchal and Lisbon. We will be overnight in each of those ports.
My co cruiser and I spent the majority of our first cruiseport experiences looking out the windows of busses or steered toward pre determined vendors. This time we would like to strike out on our own more. Mobility is an issue. My friend is in a wheelchair.
What have been your experiences? Was something especially memorable for you in any of these ports? Do you have any "can't miss" suggestions?
Thank you for sharing your experiences. We appreciate any input.
Amy and Juli
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 강남풀싸롱김사랑+☎o1o-2145-4594 강남야구장+강남풀싸롱예약
- 2 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 3 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 4 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 5 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 6 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 7 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 8 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 9 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels
- 10 Prague to Budapest with Tauck in May, 2016
- 11 MSC splendida
- 12 Shore excursions Alaskan inside passage
- 13 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 14 Cruise Mate- last minute, 33 days from San Diego
- 15 Trip insurance
- 16 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 17 World Cruises - Preference and Discounts
- 18 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 19 Shore excursions
- 20 Looking for cruise mate for S. Caribbean cruise
- 21 Western Caribbean excursions?
- 22 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 23 Beds on GCT river cruise ships (European)
- 24 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise
- 25 My first river cruise 12-2017
Looking for guidance Ports in Spain and Italy November 2012