My name is Amy and I am researching ports in Las Palmas, Almeria, Mallorca and Seville/Cadiz in Spain and Cagliari and Civitavecchia in Italy. We will be there in November for approximately 8 hours each port. People have kindly offered suggestions here, on Cruise Critic and Virtual Tourist for Barcelona, Sorrento, Funchal and Lisbon. We will be overnight in each of those ports.
My co cruiser and I spent the majority of our first cruiseport experiences looking out the windows of busses or steered toward pre determined vendors. This time we would like to strike out on our own more. Mobility is an issue. My friend is in a wheelchair.
What have been your experiences? Was something especially memorable for you in any of these ports? Do you have any "can't miss" suggestions?
Thank you for sharing your experiences. We appreciate any input.
Amy and Juli
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 British Passport Validity
- 2 http://greencoffeesupremecleanseidea.com/noxitril-reviews/
- 3 http://isscamreview.com/tanaka-cargill-group-scam/
- 4 tips for first cruisers
- 5 Juneau Excursions: Mendenhall, Whale Watching, or both?
- 6 Panama Canal Cruise Excursion recs
- 7 European River Cruises - strategy
- 8 Cruising New Zealand?
- 9 Alaskan cruise
- 10 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 11 Excursion Shore
- 12 St Petersburg and Norway cruise?
- 13 Time in ports?
- 14 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 15 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 16 HAL Nieuw Amsterdam Room Query
- 17 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 18 Windstar cruise around Iceland
- 19 Polferries Guided 4 Day Tour
- 20 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 21 Best Cruise Excursions in Panama Canal
- 22 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 23 Glacier Trek vs. Glacier + Dog sledding?
- 24 Best Alaska Cruise with Kids!
- 25 Sep cruise/Juneau - dog sledding vs. Mendenhall ice cave trek
Looking for guidance Ports in Spain and Italy November 2012