My name is Amy and I am researching ports in Las Palmas, Almeria, Mallorca and Seville/Cadiz in Spain and Cagliari and Civitavecchia in Italy. We will be there in November for approximately 8 hours each port. People have kindly offered suggestions here, on Cruise Critic and Virtual Tourist for Barcelona, Sorrento, Funchal and Lisbon. We will be overnight in each of those ports.
My co cruiser and I spent the majority of our first cruiseport experiences looking out the windows of busses or steered toward pre determined vendors. This time we would like to strike out on our own more. Mobility is an issue. My friend is in a wheelchair.
What have been your experiences? Was something especially memorable for you in any of these ports? Do you have any "can't miss" suggestions?
Thank you for sharing your experiences. We appreciate any input.
Amy and Juli
Looking for guidance Ports in Spain and Italy November 2012
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 NEED HELP CHOOSING SHIP
- 2 Where to Stay in Boston Before & After HAL Cruise
- 3 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 4 Queen Mary II Transatlantic Questions
- 5 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 6 Will we like European river cruises?
- 7 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 8 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 9 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 10 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 11 An Epic Adventure
- 12 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 13 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 14 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 15 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 16 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 17 queen mary question
- 18 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 19 Back from Epic cruise
- 20 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 21 Cozumel excursions
- 22 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 23 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 24 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 25 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?