My name is Amy and I am researching ports in Las Palmas, Almeria, Mallorca and Seville/Cadiz in Spain and Cagliari and Civitavecchia in Italy. We will be there in November for approximately 8 hours each port. People have kindly offered suggestions here, on Cruise Critic and Virtual Tourist for Barcelona, Sorrento, Funchal and Lisbon. We will be overnight in each of those ports.
My co cruiser and I spent the majority of our first cruiseport experiences looking out the windows of busses or steered toward pre determined vendors. This time we would like to strike out on our own more. Mobility is an issue. My friend is in a wheelchair.
What have been your experiences? Was something especially memorable for you in any of these ports? Do you have any "can't miss" suggestions?
Thank you for sharing your experiences. We appreciate any input.
Amy and Juli
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 2 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 3 Excursion companies outside NCL
- 4 Late arrival for checking-in
- 5 Vantage Deluxe World Travel
- 6 On the Vavilov in a twin share
- 7 Best Blue Cruise in Marmaris-Turkey
- 8 transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh
- 9 Windstart-Dundee port to airport transfer
- 10 cruising the Mississippi river
- 11 Carnival Vista, Cruisers Log.. Star Date 24.05.2016 AD
- 12 Spoiled for life
- 13 Santorini excursions
- 14 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 15 Barcelona to Rome
- 16 We finally made up our minds...
- 17 Currency for multiple countries
- 18 Oceania Overbooking
- 19 2 NIght PreCruise
- 20 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 21 Best Way to See Italy and/or Greece?
- 22 Suggestions for excursions in the Greek Isles Oct 2013
- 23 Dubronovik
- 24 Amsterdam - best way to get to city centre from the cruise terminal
- 25 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport
Looking for guidance Ports in Spain and Italy November 2012