My name is Amy and I am researching ports in Las Palmas, Almeria, Mallorca and Seville/Cadiz in Spain and Cagliari and Civitavecchia in Italy. We will be there in November for approximately 8 hours each port. People have kindly offered suggestions here, on Cruise Critic and Virtual Tourist for Barcelona, Sorrento, Funchal and Lisbon. We will be overnight in each of those ports.
My co cruiser and I spent the majority of our first cruiseport experiences looking out the windows of busses or steered toward pre determined vendors. This time we would like to strike out on our own more. Mobility is an issue. My friend is in a wheelchair.
What have been your experiences? Was something especially memorable for you in any of these ports? Do you have any "can't miss" suggestions?
Thank you for sharing your experiences. We appreciate any input.
Amy and Juli
Looking for guidance Ports in Spain and Italy November 2012
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Veendam vs. Summit
- 2 MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise
- 3 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 4 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 5 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 6 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 7 1 night in Denali
- 8 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 9 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 10 Antarctica Cruise
- 11 Alaska in summer
- 12 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 13 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 14 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 15 Cruise worries
- 16 Alaska Cruise
- 17 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 RC Majesty of the seas versus Caribbean Princess
- 20 An Introduction to new member
- 21 Is dreamlines.nl scam?
- 22 Sunday in Livorno
- 23 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 24 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 25 Alaska Cruise with 19 month old