My name is Amy and I am researching ports in Las Palmas, Almeria, Mallorca and Seville/Cadiz in Spain and Cagliari and Civitavecchia in Italy. We will be there in November for approximately 8 hours each port. People have kindly offered suggestions here, on Cruise Critic and Virtual Tourist for Barcelona, Sorrento, Funchal and Lisbon. We will be overnight in each of those ports.
My co cruiser and I spent the majority of our first cruiseport experiences looking out the windows of busses or steered toward pre determined vendors. This time we would like to strike out on our own more. Mobility is an issue. My friend is in a wheelchair.
What have been your experiences? Was something especially memorable for you in any of these ports? Do you have any "can't miss" suggestions?
Thank you for sharing your experiences. We appreciate any input.
Amy and Juli
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://supplementsprotocol.com/neuro-nzt/
- 2 Indochina Sails cruise | halong bay tours
- 3 This Crew Has Talent
- 4 alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 5 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 6 Miami End-of-Cruise Day With Luggage??
- 7 Basic Info Needed for Europe River Cruises
- 8 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 9 Parking at Port Everglades, FL
- 10 We finally made up our minds...
- 11 Cozumel Water Temp for Snorkling
- 12 Cruise Insurance - Worth it?
- 13 Which caribbean cruise line is the best?
- 14 Alaska in summer
- 15 Looking for crew members to sail to Antarctica in January/February 2017
- 16 Will the SS United States cruise again? I hope so!
- 17 Cruising, On A Star Under A Bridge
- 18 Uniworld's Bordeaux, Vineyards & Chateaux River Cruise
- 19 Ketchikan, Alaska Misty Fjord seaplane options
- 20 Alaska/Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 21 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 22 My horror story from Norwegian Sky
- 23 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 24 Time For An Escape
- 25 Cruise with Young Children in April
Looking for guidance Ports in Spain and Italy November 2012