Hi all !
My father and I are fervent sailors and we would like to sail to Antarctica in January or February 2017 (depending on what dates are available) on a small crewship (6 people only!) that belongs to long-time friends of my father (40 years). They have experience sailing in Antarctica and in the icy regions in general (they cross the Northwest passage almost every year). The cruise would last approximately 28 days depending on the weather.
For more information on their experience and their boat, you can check out their website here : http://www.sailing-yacht-sauvage-expedition.com/Yacht.html
For now, they haven’t planned on going there, but they would be ready to do so for six people. Therefore, we are looking for 4 other crew members to share the adventure with us.
Leaving from France, I have calculated an average budget of 10000€ (flexible plane tickets + cruise + expense sharing on boat –food included).
If you are interested, feel free to contact me at gabrielle(dot)arnault(at)hec(dot)edu
Sea (!) you soon maybe !
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 A quick post to friends, not cruise related.
- 2 My first river cruise 12-2017
- 3 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 4 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 5 Glacier Bay or Hubbard Glacier
- 6 Tauck Small Ship Cruise to Portugal and Spain
- 7 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 8 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 9 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 10 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 11 Repositioning Cruise
- 12 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 13 HAL Koningsdam anyone recently?
- 14 Quebec,Nivea Sofia,new Foundland cries?
- 15 Regent Seven Seas Explorer - anyone been?
- 16 Jazz Cruise 2017
- 17 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 18 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 19 Booking a return flight before noon?
- 20 from civitavecchia port to city of Rome
- 21 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 22 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 23 Azamara OR Oceania...Rome to Venice
- 24 Perks for owning shares to cruise lines
- 25 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
Looking for crew members to sail to Antarctica in January/February 2017
Hi all !