Hi all !
My father and I are fervent sailors and we would like to sail to Antarctica in January or February 2017 (depending on what dates are available) on a small crewship (6 people only!) that belongs to long-time friends of my father (40 years). They have experience sailing in Antarctica and in the icy regions in general (they cross the Northwest passage almost every year). The cruise would last approximately 28 days depending on the weather.
For more information on their experience and their boat, you can check out their website here : http://www.sailing-yacht-sauvage-expedition.com/Yacht.html
For now, they haven’t planned on going there, but they would be ready to do so for six people. Therefore, we are looking for 4 other crew members to share the adventure with us.
Leaving from France, I have calculated an average budget of 10000€ (flexible plane tickets + cruise + expense sharing on boat –food included).
If you are interested, feel free to contact me at gabrielle(dot)arnault(at)hec(dot)edu
Sea (!) you soon maybe !
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Andro Beast
- 2 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 3 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 4 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 5 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 6 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 7 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 8 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels
- 9 Prague to Budapest with Tauck in May, 2016
- 10 MSC splendida
- 11 Shore excursions Alaskan inside passage
- 12 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 13 Cruise Mate- last minute, 33 days from San Diego
- 14 Trip insurance
- 15 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 16 World Cruises - Preference and Discounts
- 17 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 18 Shore excursions
- 19 Looking for cruise mate for S. Caribbean cruise
- 20 Western Caribbean excursions?
- 21 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 22 Beds on GCT river cruise ships (European)
- 23 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise
- 24 My first river cruise 12-2017
- 25 Cabin Question for Emerald Princess
Looking for crew members to sail to Antarctica in January/February 2017
Hi all !