Hi all !
My father and I are fervent sailors and we would like to sail to Antarctica in January or February 2017 (depending on what dates are available) on a small crewship (6 people only!) that belongs to long-time friends of my father (40 years). They have experience sailing in Antarctica and in the icy regions in general (they cross the Northwest passage almost every year). The cruise would last approximately 28 days depending on the weather.
For more information on their experience and their boat, you can check out their website here : http://www.sailing-yacht-sauvage-expedition.com/Yacht.html
For now, they haven’t planned on going there, but they would be ready to do so for six people. Therefore, we are looking for 4 other crew members to share the adventure with us.
Leaving from France, I have calculated an average budget of 10000€ (flexible plane tickets + cruise + expense sharing on boat –food included).
If you are interested, feel free to contact me at gabrielle(dot)arnault(at)hec(dot)edu
Sea (!) you soon maybe !
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 토토배팅사이트【 SCB 3 3、CＯM - 코드: 8282 】☻네임드사다리
- 2 Need tour help for Diamond Princess roundtrip from Singapore itinerary
- 3 Shore Excursions in Juneau
- 4 What to pack South America
- 5 SICKNESS ON VIKING!
- 6 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 7 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 8 Cruisewear on Princess
- 9 Cruise parking, Fort Lauderdale
- 10 Cruise facts
- 11 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 12 Antarctica-Expedition-Feb.2017-By OneOcean-
- 13 Quiet in the Forum
- 14 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 15 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 16 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 17 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 18 What to wear onboard Zaandam from Santiago to Buenos Aires.
- 19 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 20 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 21 inoculations
- 22 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 23 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 24 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 25 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed
Looking for crew members to sail to Antarctica in January/February 2017
Hi all !