Hi all !
My father and I are fervent sailors and we would like to sail to Antarctica in January or February 2017 (depending on what dates are available) on a small crewship (6 people only!) that belongs to long-time friends of my father (40 years). They have experience sailing in Antarctica and in the icy regions in general (they cross the Northwest passage almost every year). The cruise would last approximately 28 days depending on the weather.
For more information on their experience and their boat, you can check out their website here : http://www.sailing-yacht-sauvage-expedition.com/Yacht.html
For now, they haven’t planned on going there, but they would be ready to do so for six people. Therefore, we are looking for 4 other crew members to share the adventure with us.
Leaving from France, I have calculated an average budget of 10000€ (flexible plane tickets + cruise + expense sharing on boat –food included).
If you are interested, feel free to contact me at gabrielle(dot)arnault(at)hec(dot)edu
Sea (!) you soon maybe !
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 2 Panama Canal - 7-9 days
- 3 Crusing Cape Town to Singapore...need help
- 4 Zanzibar any ideas?
- 5 Seasickness and Canary Islands Cruise
- 6 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 7 Pirates!
- 8 Looking for Arctic cruise deals
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 Viking changes itinerary
- 11 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 12 Windsurf Sept 10 Dublin to Lisbon....anyone?
- 13 Cape Liberty cruise terminal
- 14 Murder on the High Sea
- 15 Cruising need suggestions for ports in South Africa
- 16 Grand Celebration review
- 17 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 18 Princess - Needs Help!
- 19 Antarctica Adventure
- 20 Roll calls
- 21 Help With First Cruise to Alaska
- 22 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 23 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 24 Alaskan Cruise Misc Questions...
- 25 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
Looking for crew members to sail to Antarctica in January/February 2017
Hi all !