I live very close to the nyc cruise port that's on 12th ave and midtown and have a very flexible schedule right now. I was wondering if there was any easy way to find out about all last minute cruises that are deeply discounted?
I know there are a ton of cruise discount sites, but it is a lot to sift through and I wanted to ask if anyone knew of a forum or particular site that would post NYC based cruises that are selling for 50% off or a steep discount leaving within a few days or week?
And any idea how low the discounts or price could go if you say book a balcony 3 days before the cruise? I am specifically looking for steep discount cruise from NYC to Bermuda or possibly Bahamas and wondering potentially what's the lowest price you could get for a balcony.
Thanks so much!!
Live next to NYC cruise port, how do I find out about last minute steals?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 2 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 3 Cruises for singles
- 4 Formal nights on cruise
- 5 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?
- 6 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 7 RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
- 8 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 9 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 10 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 11 Tours in Greece
- 12 Azamara Quest - Malaysia Jan 2015
- 13 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 14 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 15 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 16 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 17 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14
- 18 Cruise Weather Tracking Website
- 19 4 Aussies on Sapphire Princess to Alaska
- 20 TAMPA HOTEL
- 21 Emerald Princess vs. NCL Dawn for Christmas Cruise
- 22 Azamara Excursions
- 23 Things to consider about a river cruise??
- 24 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 25 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant