I live very close to the nyc cruise port that's on 12th ave and midtown and have a very flexible schedule right now. I was wondering if there was any easy way to find out about all last minute cruises that are deeply discounted?
I know there are a ton of cruise discount sites, but it is a lot to sift through and I wanted to ask if anyone knew of a forum or particular site that would post NYC based cruises that are selling for 50% off or a steep discount leaving within a few days or week?
And any idea how low the discounts or price could go if you say book a balcony 3 days before the cruise? I am specifically looking for steep discount cruise from NYC to Bermuda or possibly Bahamas and wondering potentially what's the lowest price you could get for a balcony.
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 QM2 - Queen Mary 2 - Transatlantic Trip Report
- 2 Viking River Cruise - Pretty darn good!!
- 3 What MSN.com says not to eat on a cruise
- 4 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 5 Greek Island Cruises From/Return to Crete
- 6 Fantasy Cruises - Alaska?
- 7 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 8 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 9 Legal liability of Australians tipping. BEWARE
- 10 Opinions of specific cruise lines? Need your help!
- 11 European river cruise
- 12 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 13 oceania alaska cruise
- 14 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 15 Last minute cruise advice
- 16 Traveling Solo
- 17 Cruises for mobility impaired seniors
- 18 princess cruisetour to alaska
- 19 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 20 Single Cruises Experiences?
- 21 Interested in dress code feedback for Uniworld European river cruises
- 22 Credit Card Charges on Cruise lines
- 23 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 24 Viking Danube cruise: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
- 25 Viking Cruise a big disappointment
Live next to NYC cruise port, how do I find out about last minute steals?