I live very close to the nyc cruise port that's on 12th ave and midtown and have a very flexible schedule right now. I was wondering if there was any easy way to find out about all last minute cruises that are deeply discounted?
I know there are a ton of cruise discount sites, but it is a lot to sift through and I wanted to ask if anyone knew of a forum or particular site that would post NYC based cruises that are selling for 50% off or a steep discount leaving within a few days or week?
And any idea how low the discounts or price could go if you say book a balcony 3 days before the cruise? I am specifically looking for steep discount cruise from NYC to Bermuda or possibly Bahamas and wondering potentially what's the lowest price you could get for a balcony.
Thanks so much!!
Live next to NYC cruise port, how do I find out about last minute steals?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Are drinks packages worth buying?
- 2 Norwegian Dawn
- 3 Viking or Uniworld for Egypt/Nile
- 4 I have made a deposit on my first Cruise (RCI Panama Canal)
- 5 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 6 Cruise: last minute price- 4 nights from Auckland to Melbourne 1 Feb 2016
- 7 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise
- 8 Loved my Avalon Tulip Time River Cruise!
- 9 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 10 St. Petersburg, Russia Port Tour
- 11 Greece Italy Cruise
- 12 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 13 Ferry from Copenhagen to Oslo
- 14 southern caribbean shore excursions
- 15 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 16 Best time of year to avoid drunken crowds? Cruise lines to avoid?
- 17 Cruise room options for three people
- 18 12 Day Cruise with 2 Kids under 3
- 19 Tauck Danube cruise
- 20 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 21 First Time Alaska Cruise
- 22 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 23 New charge on NCL
- 24 returning rental car in Southampton
- 25 Aug 1, Baltic cruise on Caribbean Princess