I live very close to the nyc cruise port that's on 12th ave and midtown and have a very flexible schedule right now. I was wondering if there was any easy way to find out about all last minute cruises that are deeply discounted?
I know there are a ton of cruise discount sites, but it is a lot to sift through and I wanted to ask if anyone knew of a forum or particular site that would post NYC based cruises that are selling for 50% off or a steep discount leaving within a few days or week?
And any idea how low the discounts or price could go if you say book a balcony 3 days before the cruise? I am specifically looking for steep discount cruise from NYC to Bermuda or possibly Bahamas and wondering potentially what's the lowest price you could get for a balcony.
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Windstart-Dundee port to airport transfer
- 2 Vantage Deluxe World Travel
- 3 cruising the Mississippi river
- 4 Carnival Vista, Cruisers Log.. Star Date 24.05.2016 AD
- 5 Spoiled for life
- 6 Santorini excursions
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 9 Barcelona to Rome
- 10 We finally made up our minds...
- 11 Currency for multiple countries
- 12 Oceania Overbooking
- 13 2 NIght PreCruise
- 14 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 15 Best Way to See Italy and/or Greece?
- 16 Suggestions for excursions in the Greek Isles Oct 2013
- 17 Late arrival for checking-in
- 18 Dubronovik
- 19 Amsterdam - best way to get to city centre from the cruise terminal
- 20 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport
- 21 Sources for finding last minute deals on cruises from Seattle to Alaska?
- 22 alaska cruise
- 23 Juneau excursions Alaska Cruise
- 24 Viking Ocean Cruise nightmare
- 25 Cruise Port in Livorno - Day Trip to Pisa and Lucca
Live next to NYC cruise port, how do I find out about last minute steals?