I live very close to the nyc cruise port that's on 12th ave and midtown and have a very flexible schedule right now. I was wondering if there was any easy way to find out about all last minute cruises that are deeply discounted?
I know there are a ton of cruise discount sites, but it is a lot to sift through and I wanted to ask if anyone knew of a forum or particular site that would post NYC based cruises that are selling for 50% off or a steep discount leaving within a few days or week?
And any idea how low the discounts or price could go if you say book a balcony 3 days before the cruise? I am specifically looking for steep discount cruise from NYC to Bermuda or possibly Bahamas and wondering potentially what's the lowest price you could get for a balcony.
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska Cruise
- 2 Going!
- 3 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 4 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 5 Viking cruise in early October
- 6 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 7 Trip insurance
- 8 Husband is a green card holder
- 9 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 10 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 11 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 12 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 13 Clothes for Baltic cruise
- 14 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 15 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 16 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 17 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 18 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 19 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels
- 20 Prague to Budapest with Tauck in May, 2016
- 21 MSC splendida
- 22 Shore excursions Alaskan inside passage
- 23 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 24 Cruise Mate- last minute, 33 days from San Diego
- 25 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
Live next to NYC cruise port, how do I find out about last minute steals?