I live very close to the nyc cruise port that's on 12th ave and midtown and have a very flexible schedule right now. I was wondering if there was any easy way to find out about all last minute cruises that are deeply discounted?
I know there are a ton of cruise discount sites, but it is a lot to sift through and I wanted to ask if anyone knew of a forum or particular site that would post NYC based cruises that are selling for 50% off or a steep discount leaving within a few days or week?
And any idea how low the discounts or price could go if you say book a balcony 3 days before the cruise? I am specifically looking for steep discount cruise from NYC to Bermuda or possibly Bahamas and wondering potentially what's the lowest price you could get for a balcony.
Thanks so much!!
Live next to NYC cruise port, how do I find out about last minute steals?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 New charge on NCL
- 2 is Holland America meal plan worth it?
- 3 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 4 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 5 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 6 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...
- 7 Spain Monaco & Italy with Britannia 11 April 2015 (15 nights)
- 8 Pearl Seas River cruises
- 9 Considering European river cruise?
- 10 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 11 Alaska Cruise Tour Royal Carribean or Princess
- 12 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 13 Tunis terror attack. MSC and Costa in port, passengers possible victims.
- 14 Formal dress required?
- 15 Main stage shows on the Getaway
- 16 River Cruising
- 17 Assult on Golden Princess
- 18 Review of Trip on Nat Geo Explorer - Antarctica,So. Georgia, and Falklands
- 19 Fredericia, Denmark - one day car rental ?
- 20 discount travel agents
- 21 Scuba diving in Nassau or Freeport? Is Atlantis worth the $$$
- 22 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 23 Barge cruises in France
- 24 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 25 Another cruise with GD, a little yea!