I live very close to the nyc cruise port that's on 12th ave and midtown and have a very flexible schedule right now. I was wondering if there was any easy way to find out about all last minute cruises that are deeply discounted?
I know there are a ton of cruise discount sites, but it is a lot to sift through and I wanted to ask if anyone knew of a forum or particular site that would post NYC based cruises that are selling for 50% off or a steep discount leaving within a few days or week?
And any idea how low the discounts or price could go if you say book a balcony 3 days before the cruise? I am specifically looking for steep discount cruise from NYC to Bermuda or possibly Bahamas and wondering potentially what's the lowest price you could get for a balcony.
Thanks so much!!
Live next to NYC cruise port, how do I find out about last minute steals?
- 1 Trip report: Sapphire Princess May 11-18 2013/Wine Country Coastal
- 2 World cruise?
- 3 cruise from miami to Los angles
- 4 Just Returned from Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 5 A few questions about RCI Majesty of the Seas
- 6 quick lunch in Paris
- 7 first time cruise (Carribean): what money do we take?
- 8 (Almost) Day and a half in Rome
- 9 Boston to Bermuda on NCL's Dawn
- 10 What to pack for an Alaska Inside Passage Cruise in mid-June
- 11 Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
- 12 Rhine River Cruise - Amsterdam to Zurick
- 13 Alaska-Oceania vs Regent
- 14 Travel Report for Azamara Journey - Asia Cruise
- 15 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 16 Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
- 17 Cayos Cochinos
- 18 California Coastal Cruise
- 19 Shared excursions on Norwegian Spirit June 16, 2013 sailing
- 20 Royal Caribbean drink prices and the new alcohol policy 2013
- 21 Going on a Cruise? Do you still want to after you read this?
- 22 Grand Turk
- 23 Transportation from Rome airport to Port
- 24 cruise ship illness outbreaks (the Norovirus reports for 2012&2013)
- 25 Shore excursions on Paul Gaugin ship in Tahiti?