I live very close to the nyc cruise port that's on 12th ave and midtown and have a very flexible schedule right now. I was wondering if there was any easy way to find out about all last minute cruises that are deeply discounted?
I know there are a ton of cruise discount sites, but it is a lot to sift through and I wanted to ask if anyone knew of a forum or particular site that would post NYC based cruises that are selling for 50% off or a steep discount leaving within a few days or week?
And any idea how low the discounts or price could go if you say book a balcony 3 days before the cruise? I am specifically looking for steep discount cruise from NYC to Bermuda or possibly Bahamas and wondering potentially what's the lowest price you could get for a balcony.
Thanks so much!!
Live next to NYC cruise port, how do I find out about last minute steals?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska
- 2 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 3 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 4 Staterooms
- 5 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 6 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 7 Sea sickness
- 8 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 9 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 10 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 11 Parking in Miami
- 12 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 13 South Pacific
- 14 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 15 Celebrity Constellation
- 16 Please help with cruise planning.
- 17 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 Be careful out there ...
- 20 $10000.998 cruise sold out
- 21 Ionian vs. Cyclades Cruises in Greece
- 22 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 23 Buffet in Ruby Princess
- 24 European cruises with Europeans
- 25 Pre-cruise hotel options in Rome