I live very close to the nyc cruise port that's on 12th ave and midtown and have a very flexible schedule right now. I was wondering if there was any easy way to find out about all last minute cruises that are deeply discounted?
I know there are a ton of cruise discount sites, but it is a lot to sift through and I wanted to ask if anyone knew of a forum or particular site that would post NYC based cruises that are selling for 50% off or a steep discount leaving within a few days or week?
And any idea how low the discounts or price could go if you say book a balcony 3 days before the cruise? I am specifically looking for steep discount cruise from NYC to Bermuda or possibly Bahamas and wondering potentially what's the lowest price you could get for a balcony.
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 PATRON : YAHOO MAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:8OO:540:6830 Reset Password
- 2 Alaska Cruise-Definitely Not Cheap
- 3 Trip insurance
- 4 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 5 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 6 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 7 Costs all round when sick without adequate cover
- 8 Rental car return - Southampton UK
- 9 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes
- 10 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 11 Best time to book Royal Caribbean cruise for best price?
- 12 Beaches on Grand Turk and Amber Cove
- 13 Surprise Alaskan Cruise for my Mom for Mother's Day
- 14 Alaska Cruise
- 15 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 16 Cabin mate for Norway cruise in July
- 17 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 18 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 19 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 20 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 21 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 22 European cruise suggestions?
- 23 Going!
- 24 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 25 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
Live next to NYC cruise port, how do I find out about last minute steals?