I live very close to the nyc cruise port that's on 12th ave and midtown and have a very flexible schedule right now. I was wondering if there was any easy way to find out about all last minute cruises that are deeply discounted?
I know there are a ton of cruise discount sites, but it is a lot to sift through and I wanted to ask if anyone knew of a forum or particular site that would post NYC based cruises that are selling for 50% off or a steep discount leaving within a few days or week?
And any idea how low the discounts or price could go if you say book a balcony 3 days before the cruise? I am specifically looking for steep discount cruise from NYC to Bermuda or possibly Bahamas and wondering potentially what's the lowest price you could get for a balcony.
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 2 Alaska in summer
- 3 Will the SS United States cruise again? I hope so!
- 4 Cruising, On A Star Under A Bridge
- 5 Cruise Insurance - Worth it?
- 6 Uniworld's Bordeaux, Vineyards & Chateaux River Cruise
- 7 Ketchikan, Alaska Misty Fjord seaplane options
- 8 Alaska/Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 9 Cozumel Water Temp for Snorkling
- 10 Which caribbean cruise line is the best?
- 11 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 12 My horror story from Norwegian Sky
- 13 We finally made up our minds...
- 14 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 15 Time For An Escape
- 16 Cruise with Young Children in April
- 17 round trip Hawaii cruise
- 18 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 19 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 20 No Turkey For NCL In 2016
- 21 Holland America South America 21 day cruise
- 22 Miami End-of-Cruise Day With Luggage??
- 23 Parking at Port Everglades, FL
- 24 airport transfer
- 25 Best Blue Cruise in Marmaris-Turkey
Live next to NYC cruise port, how do I find out about last minute steals?