I live very close to the nyc cruise port that's on 12th ave and midtown and have a very flexible schedule right now. I was wondering if there was any easy way to find out about all last minute cruises that are deeply discounted?
I know there are a ton of cruise discount sites, but it is a lot to sift through and I wanted to ask if anyone knew of a forum or particular site that would post NYC based cruises that are selling for 50% off or a steep discount leaving within a few days or week?
And any idea how low the discounts or price could go if you say book a balcony 3 days before the cruise? I am specifically looking for steep discount cruise from NYC to Bermuda or possibly Bahamas and wondering potentially what's the lowest price you could get for a balcony.
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaskan land and sea tour
- 2 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 3 Cruising with an old person--the deluxe edition.
- 4 Small ship adventure from New York to Montreal
- 5 Looking for an Alaskan Cruise on very small ship - 8-12 passengers?
- 6 Camera and binoculars
- 7 Alaskan cruise excursions - Survey says....
- 8 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 9 These Ports are Made for Walking Part 2: Western Caribbean
- 10 Carnival Breeze, Falmouth, Jamaica Ideas
- 11 Azamara Quest or Holland Am. Prinsendam??
- 12 Cruise room options for three people
- 13 Viking River Cruising - by bus
- 14 Viking River Cruises - Have you taken their airflights?
- 15 Three FUN Ports Of Call, Carnival Dream
- 16 Dream A Little Dream
- 17 A “Breeze”, 2 Cruises In 1 Month And I Am Still Under 400lbs.. Maybe?
- 18 Singles Cruise Options
- 19 Well that was fast!
- 20 Norwegian - a tale of a disappearing cruise
- 21 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 22 Princess Preferred: A Review of the Caribbean Princess
- 23 Sydney pre-cruise hotel recommendations
- 24 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 25 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise
Live next to NYC cruise port, how do I find out about last minute steals?