I live very close to the nyc cruise port that's on 12th ave and midtown and have a very flexible schedule right now. I was wondering if there was any easy way to find out about all last minute cruises that are deeply discounted?
I know there are a ton of cruise discount sites, but it is a lot to sift through and I wanted to ask if anyone knew of a forum or particular site that would post NYC based cruises that are selling for 50% off or a steep discount leaving within a few days or week?
And any idea how low the discounts or price could go if you say book a balcony 3 days before the cruise? I am specifically looking for steep discount cruise from NYC to Bermuda or possibly Bahamas and wondering potentially what's the lowest price you could get for a balcony.
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 1 800-841-6436 netflix tech support phone number
- 2 The Muscle SUpplement is a natural dietary
- 3 What is the best one day cruise to the Bahamas from Miami
- 4 Rhine River Boat cruise
- 5 Alaska cruise excursions tips & logistics help
- 6 DONE BE LATE
- 7 Greece and or Croatia cruise September /October 2016
- 8 Queen Mary 2 Cruise packing tips
- 9 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 10 Alaska cruises
- 11 We finally made up our minds...
- 12 12 hour wait
- 13 river flow
- 14 Spoiled for life
- 15 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports
- 16 Ira's Off to Dig the Big Ditch
- 17 VIPmalaga versus Spain Day Tours for Alhambr
- 18 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 19 MED Honeymoon Cruise from Cincinnati
- 20 Taking cruise from Barcelona
- 21 Where is member Eschew?
- 22 Scandinavia Cruise - Depart from Copenhage or Warnemunde, Berlin???
- 23 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 24 one way or R/T to Alaska on Princesss
- 25 Booking a Windstar cruise
Live next to NYC cruise port, how do I find out about last minute steals?