I live very close to the nyc cruise port that's on 12th ave and midtown and have a very flexible schedule right now. I was wondering if there was any easy way to find out about all last minute cruises that are deeply discounted?
I know there are a ton of cruise discount sites, but it is a lot to sift through and I wanted to ask if anyone knew of a forum or particular site that would post NYC based cruises that are selling for 50% off or a steep discount leaving within a few days or week?
And any idea how low the discounts or price could go if you say book a balcony 3 days before the cruise? I am specifically looking for steep discount cruise from NYC to Bermuda or possibly Bahamas and wondering potentially what's the lowest price you could get for a balcony.
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 How to prepare for Carnival Glory in first week of dec
- 2 Norwegian Getaway or Royal Caribbean Jewel of the Sea
- 3 Stay away from Cruise,com and cruisesonly.com
- 4 Cruise Around the Horn from Buenos Aires to Valparaiso
- 5 Credit Card Charges on Cruise lines
- 6 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 7 Carnival Glory or Conquest? Amber grove or Halff moon CAY?
- 8 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 9 Haines, AK: Eagle Preserve rafting or Chilkoot Lake kayaking?
- 10 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 11 Norwegian Getaway Balconies
- 12 Ultimate Beverage Package
- 13 September Viking Cruise
- 14 Looking for El Chapo
- 15 Overwhelmed by Alaskan shore excursion choices
- 16 Grand Circle Cruise Line, A Medical Disaster
- 17 In room coffee makers/Soltice
- 18 Princess in Bangkok
- 19 Interest in alternative shore excursions in Victoria BC? pub crawl?
- 20 Fantasy Cruises - Alaska?
- 21 A stop in Brunei.
- 22 Nobody sleeps on Celebrity! Book elsewhere.
- 23 Port of Livorno, taxi or train to Lucca?
- 24 How to pack for Alaska land sea cruise
- 25 Tricky planning
Live next to NYC cruise port, how do I find out about last minute steals?