I live very close to the nyc cruise port that's on 12th ave and midtown and have a very flexible schedule right now. I was wondering if there was any easy way to find out about all last minute cruises that are deeply discounted?
I know there are a ton of cruise discount sites, but it is a lot to sift through and I wanted to ask if anyone knew of a forum or particular site that would post NYC based cruises that are selling for 50% off or a steep discount leaving within a few days or week?
And any idea how low the discounts or price could go if you say book a balcony 3 days before the cruise? I am specifically looking for steep discount cruise from NYC to Bermuda or possibly Bahamas and wondering potentially what's the lowest price you could get for a balcony.
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Bermuda Cruise Scooter?
- 2 Segway: Has anyone taken one of these port tours?
- 3 Best Blue Cruise in Marmaris-Turkey
- 4 Low water cruise complaints
- 5 Cost of Alcoholic Beverages
- 6 Alaska: Norwegian or Princess...
- 7 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 8 Best Food on Luxury Cruise Lines
- 9 Holland america oosterdam
- 10 No recourse for a change of itinerary
- 11 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 12 Cruises survey
- 13 Advice on cruise: Boston to Bahams
- 14 Viking River Cruise - Pretty darn good!!
- 15 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 16 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 17 Customer Experience Research - Short 2 minute Survey. Help Appreciated.
- 18 Viking Danube River Bus Tour
- 19 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 20 Viking Danube cruise: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
- 21 High and dry Viking River Cruises...
- 22 Silversea the BEST
- 23 Hats off to Viking
- 24 Viking River Cruise- Please Black list this company
- 25 Gate 1 Cruise on Luftner’s Amadeus Silver – Substituted Bus Tour
Live next to NYC cruise port, how do I find out about last minute steals?