I live very close to the nyc cruise port that's on 12th ave and midtown and have a very flexible schedule right now. I was wondering if there was any easy way to find out about all last minute cruises that are deeply discounted?
I know there are a ton of cruise discount sites, but it is a lot to sift through and I wanted to ask if anyone knew of a forum or particular site that would post NYC based cruises that are selling for 50% off or a steep discount leaving within a few days or week?
And any idea how low the discounts or price could go if you say book a balcony 3 days before the cruise? I am specifically looking for steep discount cruise from NYC to Bermuda or possibly Bahamas and wondering potentially what's the lowest price you could get for a balcony.
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 2 low river levels
- 3 reviews of Azamara cruises??
- 4 NCL Pearl Panama Canal
- 5 Viking Basel to Amsterdam River Cruise this Oct 25th-Nov 1st?
- 6 Holland America Nieuw Amsterdam Alaska Cruise Questions
- 7 Time To “Getaway”.... Again
- 8 Cruise to Mexican Riviera, RT from SF on Grand Princess.
- 9 Port Canaveral
- 10 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 11 French Polynesia Trip Report
- 12 Legal liability of Australians tipping. BEWARE
- 13 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 14 Grand Circle Elbe River Cruise 8/30/15
- 15 transportation to cruise ship from San Juan airport
- 16 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 17 Fall foliage cruise
- 18 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 19 QM2 - Queen Mary 2 - Transatlantic Trip Report
- 20 Cruises for mobility impaired seniors
- 21 Should we take a river cruise?
- 22 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 23 oceania alaska cruise
- 24 Private guide Belize City
- 25 What MSN.com says not to eat on a cruise
Live next to NYC cruise port, how do I find out about last minute steals?