I live very close to the nyc cruise port that's on 12th ave and midtown and have a very flexible schedule right now. I was wondering if there was any easy way to find out about all last minute cruises that are deeply discounted?
I know there are a ton of cruise discount sites, but it is a lot to sift through and I wanted to ask if anyone knew of a forum or particular site that would post NYC based cruises that are selling for 50% off or a steep discount leaving within a few days or week?
And any idea how low the discounts or price could go if you say book a balcony 3 days before the cruise? I am specifically looking for steep discount cruise from NYC to Bermuda or possibly Bahamas and wondering potentially what's the lowest price you could get for a balcony.
Thanks so much!!
Live next to NYC cruise port, how do I find out about last minute steals?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Nasca flight in Pisco
- 2 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 3 Alaska
- 4 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 5 Silversea the BEST
- 6 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 7 Mediterranean cruise
- 8 Civitavecchia port to rail
- 9 Finding a private tour guide for Tunis/Carthage
- 10 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 11 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 12 Celebrity Solstice Nov.2012--Dubai/Singapore- Re visa for India??
- 13 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 14 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 15 Steep cruise discounts
- 16 transfers in Venice
- 17 Halloween cruise on Enchantment of the Sea
- 18 Experience on Noordam of Holland America
- 19 Short luxury cruise
- 20 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 21 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 22 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 23 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 24 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 25 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines