I live very close to the nyc cruise port that's on 12th ave and midtown and have a very flexible schedule right now. I was wondering if there was any easy way to find out about all last minute cruises that are deeply discounted?
I know there are a ton of cruise discount sites, but it is a lot to sift through and I wanted to ask if anyone knew of a forum or particular site that would post NYC based cruises that are selling for 50% off or a steep discount leaving within a few days or week?
And any idea how low the discounts or price could go if you say book a balcony 3 days before the cruise? I am specifically looking for steep discount cruise from NYC to Bermuda or possibly Bahamas and wondering potentially what's the lowest price you could get for a balcony.
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 British Passport Validity
- 2 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 3 New Year's Eve Cruises Sydney
- 4 tips for first cruisers
- 5 Juneau Excursions: Mendenhall, Whale Watching, or both?
- 6 Panama Canal Cruise Excursion recs
- 7 European River Cruises - strategy
- 8 Cruising New Zealand?
- 9 Alaskan cruise
- 10 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 11 Excursion Shore
- 12 St Petersburg and Norway cruise?
- 13 Time in ports?
- 14 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 15 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 16 HAL Nieuw Amsterdam Room Query
- 17 Windstar cruise around Iceland
- 18 Polferries Guided 4 Day Tour
- 19 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 20 Best Cruise Excursions in Panama Canal
- 21 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 22 Glacier Trek vs. Glacier + Dog sledding?
- 23 Best Alaska Cruise with Kids!
- 24 Sep cruise/Juneau - dog sledding vs. Mendenhall ice cave trek
- 25 QM2 - Transport from Red Hook to LGA
Live next to NYC cruise port, how do I find out about last minute steals?