I am thinking about booking a European river cruise, Budapest to Amsterdam, for next fall. I cannot find any reviews (other than their own website) for Lüftner. Their ships all begin with the word "Amadeus". Has anyone been on a Lüftner cruise? What did you think? Also, I'd appreciate any other thoughts about AmaWaterways, Grand Circle, Viking, Uniworld, etc. We read great things about Uniworld but are concerned that the atmosphere would be too formal for us (coats and ties at dinner, etc.)
Lüftner Cruise Line
- 1 Azamara cruises
- 2 Best way to prevent seasickness?
- 3 Cruising?
- 4 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 5 the new Royal Caribbean menu 2013
- 6 TRANSATLANTIC CRUISING TIPS AND OPINIONS
- 7 Carnival Cheers Program more expensive on all all-you-can-drink ships but 2
- 8 RCCL or Princess for Alaska
- 9 Florida Bus
- 10 transportation from Port Charlotte to Fort Everglades
- 11 News. Viking river cruises entering ocean liner market.
- 12 Please help with Ketchikan
- 13 St.Croix dropped as cruise stop
- 14 Trip report: Sapphire Princess May 11-18 2013/Wine Country Coastal
- 15 How are Carnival Cruises during the winter months?
- 16 Suggestions for excursions in the Greek Isles Oct 2013
- 17 Are there any cruises to South America that depart from the United States?
- 18 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 19 Who wants to join us on Pacific Coastal?
- 20 Cruising to Iceland
- 21 San Diego Zoo
- 22 excursions with outside vendors
- 23 any last minute tips for first cruise
- 24 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 25 Best Western Condado v. Sheraton Old San Juan PR