Impressions from a May Baltic Sea voyage. Ship is visually lovely; initial impression of cabins are WOW but that's until you try to move around. Why they measure cabin size including veranda is beyond me. No room for two butts to pass at the same time. LOts of drawers, none of them really deep enough to help. The service is excellent, food is good, and wine flows like, well, water. Spa is good, my wife says. What litte entertainment they have is not good. Within those limits, they know what they are doing (our second trip with this line). Seabourn or Silverseas they ain't but they do a good job.
Le Boreal review
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 2 Newest Aida cruise ship AidaPrima
- 3 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 4 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 5 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 6 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 7 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 8 Alaska
- 9 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 10 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 11 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 12 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 13 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 14 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 15 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 16 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 17 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 18 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 19 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 20 seascanner.com
- 21 Noordam VF4038
- 22 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 23 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 24 Mediterranean cruise
- 25 Viking River Cruise--Portugal