Impressions from a May Baltic Sea voyage. Ship is visually lovely; initial impression of cabins are WOW but that's until you try to move around. Why they measure cabin size including veranda is beyond me. No room for two butts to pass at the same time. LOts of drawers, none of them really deep enough to help. The service is excellent, food is good, and wine flows like, well, water. Spa is good, my wife says. What litte entertainment they have is not good. Within those limits, they know what they are doing (our second trip with this line). Seabourn or Silverseas they ain't but they do a good job.
Le Boreal review
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 2 rental cars at Lerwick & Scrabster Cruise Ports in Scotland
- 3 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 4 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 5 Taking alcohol on board.
- 6 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 7 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 8 Viking River Cruise/Tulips and Windmils
- 9 Need ideas for Charlotte Amalie, St. thomas due to cruise change.
- 10 Opinion of specific cruise lines?
- 11 First Time Mediterranean Cruiser
- 12 MIA to dock
- 13 Big ship or small ship?
- 14 Alaska in June
- 15 Scandinavia and St. Petersburg
- 16 Cruise Transfer with Alaska Cruise Transportation
- 17 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 18 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 19 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 20 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 21 Variety Cruises for Greek Islands?
- 22 Assult on Golden Princess
- 23 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 24 Ultimate beverage package
- 25 Majesty of the Seas