Impressions from a May Baltic Sea voyage. Ship is visually lovely; initial impression of cabins are WOW but that's until you try to move around. Why they measure cabin size including veranda is beyond me. No room for two butts to pass at the same time. LOts of drawers, none of them really deep enough to help. The service is excellent, food is good, and wine flows like, well, water. Spa is good, my wife says. What litte entertainment they have is not good. Within those limits, they know what they are doing (our second trip with this line). Seabourn or Silverseas they ain't but they do a good job.
Le Boreal review
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 2 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 3 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 4 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 5 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 6 Formal nights on cruise
- 7 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 8 Norwegian Dawn
- 9 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 10 Alaska Cruise
- 11 MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise
- 12 Assult on Golden Princess
- 13 Alaska in summer
- 14 Veendam vs. Summit
- 15 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 16 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 17 1 night in Denali
- 18 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 19 Antarctica Cruise
- 20 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 21 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 22 Cruise worries
- 23 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 24 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 25 RC Majesty of the seas versus Caribbean Princess