Impressions from a May Baltic Sea voyage. Ship is visually lovely; initial impression of cabins are WOW but that's until you try to move around. Why they measure cabin size including veranda is beyond me. No room for two butts to pass at the same time. LOts of drawers, none of them really deep enough to help. The service is excellent, food is good, and wine flows like, well, water. Spa is good, my wife says. What litte entertainment they have is not good. Within those limits, they know what they are doing (our second trip with this line). Seabourn or Silverseas they ain't but they do a good job.
Le Boreal review
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 2 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 3 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 4 An Epic Adventure
- 5 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 6 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 7 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 8 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 9 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 10 queen mary question
- 11 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 12 Back from Epic cruise
- 13 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 14 Cozumel excursions
- 15 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 16 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 17 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 18 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 19 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 20 Transatlantic/Repositioning Cruise in April
- 21 A Disappointing Conquest
- 22 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports
- 23 Windstar for a first cruise?
- 24 Wind on board
- 25 Is the food quality generally the same on different ships in the same line?