Impressions from a May Baltic Sea voyage. Ship is visually lovely; initial impression of cabins are WOW but that's until you try to move around. Why they measure cabin size including veranda is beyond me. No room for two butts to pass at the same time. LOts of drawers, none of them really deep enough to help. The service is excellent, food is good, and wine flows like, well, water. Spa is good, my wife says. What litte entertainment they have is not good. Within those limits, they know what they are doing (our second trip with this line). Seabourn or Silverseas they ain't but they do a good job.
Le Boreal review
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 2 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines
- 3 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 4 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 5 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 6 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 7 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 8 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 9 Killing time in Fort Lauderdale before our cruise
- 10 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 11 transfers in Venice
- 12 Norwegian Pearl obstructed rooms question
- 13 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 14 Pavlus Travel
- 15 Cape Horn Cruise
- 16 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 17 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 18 Cruise Experience Interview
- 19 regent navigator showers
- 20 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 21 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 22 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 23 Steep cruise discounts
- 24 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 25 Staying active on a river cruise