Impressions from a May Baltic Sea voyage. Ship is visually lovely; initial impression of cabins are WOW but that's until you try to move around. Why they measure cabin size including veranda is beyond me. No room for two butts to pass at the same time. LOts of drawers, none of them really deep enough to help. The service is excellent, food is good, and wine flows like, well, water. Spa is good, my wife says. What litte entertainment they have is not good. Within those limits, they know what they are doing (our second trip with this line). Seabourn or Silverseas they ain't but they do a good job.
Le Boreal review
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 2 Cozmel Port Taxis
- 3 car rental from Miami Port
- 4 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 5 Sea sickness
- 6 Falmouth, Jamaica & Grand Cayman
- 7 Refurbished Navigator of the Seas
- 8 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 9 Alaska
- 10 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 11 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 12 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 13 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 14 Staterooms
- 15 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 16 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 17 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 18 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 19 Parking in Miami
- 20 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 21 South Pacific
- 22 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 23 Celebrity Constellation
- 24 Please help with cruise planning.
- 25 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel