Impressions from a May Baltic Sea voyage. Ship is visually lovely; initial impression of cabins are WOW but that's until you try to move around. Why they measure cabin size including veranda is beyond me. No room for two butts to pass at the same time. LOts of drawers, none of them really deep enough to help. The service is excellent, food is good, and wine flows like, well, water. Spa is good, my wife says. What litte entertainment they have is not good. Within those limits, they know what they are doing (our second trip with this line). Seabourn or Silverseas they ain't but they do a good job.
Le Boreal review
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Jones Act
- 2 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 3 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 4 Organised Trips from Celebrity's Equinox Cruise Liner
- 5 Be aware of problem with Vantage River Navigator Cruise
- 6 Discount fares on Viking River Cruises?
- 7 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 8 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 9 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 10 Holland America Northbound Cruise - 7/13-7/20/14
- 11 river cruise cabins
- 12 Cape Horn Cruise
- 13 Power converters for onboard cruise
- 14 Alaska Cruise with Celebrity Solstice 7/11/14 - 7/18/14
- 15 STAY AWAY FROM VIKING
- 16 Douro or Danube for river cruise
- 17 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 18 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 19 Elia or Kalafatis beach on Mykonos
- 20 Cruise on the Galapagos Explorer II
- 21 a little worried about getting wet feet...1st ever cruise pending
- 22 Regent Seven Seas Voyager - Bangkok to Dubai - April, 2014
- 23 Sending an On-Board 'gift'?
- 24 Gate 1 River Cruise to Russia - Know anything about it?
- 25 Legend of the Seas - July 20th Shore Excursions?