Thinking about a last minute cruise out of Tampa since we live here now. Found an itinerary we like on NCL for the western Caribbean and the price right now (3 weeks away) seems pretty good. But I noticed that the same cruise next week or the week after are a bit cheaper. Do I take the chance that it will come down and wait another week or two to book? Or is the difference in price maybe because the week between Palm Sunday and Easter is a more popular week and by waiting I might miss out on a mid-ship balcony cabin (right now there is availability). Can't go the next two weeks due to company.
Last Minute Cruises
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 RCCL Legend of the Seas
- 2 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 3 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 4 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 5 Pavlus Travel
- 6 Newest Aida cruise ship AidaPrima
- 7 Passport to Pearl Harbor
- 8 Legend of the Seas
- 9 Have you sailed on the RC Legend of the Seas to the Southern Caribbean?
- 10 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 11 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 12 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 13 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 14 Alaska
- 15 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 16 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 17 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 20 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 21 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 22 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 23 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 24 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 25 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way