We are cruising Canada/New England on 9/20 out of New York. Can anyone tell me how far the cruise port is from the airport? How much will it cost in cab fare? Will we be able to get a cab from the port after the cruise? (We don't want to go on the cruise bus because we've had better experience getting our own luggage and transportation after our last cruise than friends who took the bus). Thanks for the help.
LaGuardia to Cruise Port
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 20-Day Cruise from Sydney to PNG and Other Islands....
- 2 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 3 Need advice on packing for January cruise Sydney to Auckland
- 4 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 5 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 6 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 7 Cruises to Alaska
- 8 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 9 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 10 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 11 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 12 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 13 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 14 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 15 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 16 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 17 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 18 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 19 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 20 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 21 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 22 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple
- 23 NCL Epic June 15-22, 2014 sharing tour excursions in Italy with Romeinlimo
- 24 Venice cruise terminal to railway station
- 25 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal