Absolutely the best ship on the ocean. Did the sister ship, Oasis, last year. Loved it, but the Allure was better. Booking it for next year as well. The entertainment was better than Broadway or Vegas. The technology is incredible. Service (as always) is fabulous. I could never cruise on Carnival again even if you gave me a free cruise. Ghastly. RCCL knows how to run a loyalty program and has the perfect combination of fun, classy and chic. Nobody builds a more beautiful ship than RCCL. All those people on there and you never feel crowded and never have to wait in lines as you do on Princess.
Just off the Allure of the Seas
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 2 shore excursions
- 3 Finally booked, Yea!
- 4 Shopping on board Celebrity Constellation
- 5 Cozmel Port Taxis
- 6 Sea sickness
- 7 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 8 car rental from Miami Port
- 9 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 10 Falmouth, Jamaica & Grand Cayman
- 11 Refurbished Navigator of the Seas
- 12 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 13 Alaska
- 14 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 15 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 16 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 17 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 18 Staterooms
- 19 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 20 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 21 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 22 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 23 Parking in Miami
- 24 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 25 South Pacific