Absolutely the best ship on the ocean. Did the sister ship, Oasis, last year. Loved it, but the Allure was better. Booking it for next year as well. The entertainment was better than Broadway or Vegas. The technology is incredible. Service (as always) is fabulous. I could never cruise on Carnival again even if you gave me a free cruise. Ghastly. RCCL knows how to run a loyalty program and has the perfect combination of fun, classy and chic. Nobody builds a more beautiful ship than RCCL. All those people on there and you never feel crowded and never have to wait in lines as you do on Princess.
Just off the Allure of the Seas
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 2 Cruises for singles
- 3 Formal nights on cruise
- 4 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?
- 5 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 6 RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
- 7 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 8 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 9 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 10 Tours in Greece
- 11 Azamara Quest - Malaysia Jan 2015
- 12 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 13 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 14 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 15 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 16 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14
- 17 Cruise Weather Tracking Website
- 18 4 Aussies on Sapphire Princess to Alaska
- 19 TAMPA HOTEL
- 20 Emerald Princess vs. NCL Dawn for Christmas Cruise
- 21 Azamara Excursions
- 22 Things to consider about a river cruise??
- 23 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 24 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 25 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?