We just returned from the Crystal Mediterranean cruise. This was a cruise that the Ford dealers from Mexico had bought 550 of the slots (only 950 passengers on Symphony). We had considered cancelling - but since we had booked alot of stuff around it - we went, with alot of concern. But I cannot tell you how wonderful that cruise was! Crystal made sure that there was no negative impact to everyone else. The group booked all their own excursions - so there was absolutely no problem getting any excursion from Crystal - a very unusual situation so I'm told. Everything was outstanding - except maybe some of the entertainment. To be honest, though, there was so much to do - we didn't make going to the entertainment a very high priority, so it might have been better than we thought. The food was fabulous, the room was great (we had a balcony), the service was the most amazing thing I have experienced, the services at the spa/salon were outstanding, the casino was great, etc, etc. Also, the age group on this cruise was not all people above 60. There were people of all ages - even when you discount the Ford group. There were honeymooners, some children (not a huge group - but there were some), 30/40/50/60/70 year-olds - the whole gamut. Linda Ellerbe was the guest speaker - and she was amazing. I just can't say enough wonderful things about this ship. If you have any questions - please feel free to email me. It was an amazing experience.
Just back from Crystal Med cruise if there are any questions.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 I have made a deposit on my first Cruise (RCI Panama Canal)
- 2 Are drinks packages worth buying?
- 3 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise
- 4 Loved my Avalon Tulip Time River Cruise!
- 5 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 6 Viking or Uniworld for Egypt/Nile
- 7 St. Petersburg, Russia Port Tour
- 8 Greece Italy Cruise
- 9 Cruise: last minute price- 4 nights from Auckland to Melbourne 1 Feb 2016
- 10 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 11 Ferry from Copenhagen to Oslo
- 12 southern caribbean shore excursions
- 13 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 14 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 15 Best time of year to avoid drunken crowds? Cruise lines to avoid?
- 16 Cruise room options for three people
- 17 12 Day Cruise with 2 Kids under 3
- 18 Tauck Danube cruise
- 19 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 20 First Time Alaska Cruise
- 21 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 22 New charge on NCL
- 23 returning rental car in Southampton
- 24 Aug 1, Baltic cruise on Caribbean Princess
- 25 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France