We just returned from the Crystal Mediterranean cruise. This was a cruise that the Ford dealers from Mexico had bought 550 of the slots (only 950 passengers on Symphony). We had considered cancelling - but since we had booked alot of stuff around it - we went, with alot of concern. But I cannot tell you how wonderful that cruise was! Crystal made sure that there was no negative impact to everyone else. The group booked all their own excursions - so there was absolutely no problem getting any excursion from Crystal - a very unusual situation so I'm told. Everything was outstanding - except maybe some of the entertainment. To be honest, though, there was so much to do - we didn't make going to the entertainment a very high priority, so it might have been better than we thought. The food was fabulous, the room was great (we had a balcony), the service was the most amazing thing I have experienced, the services at the spa/salon were outstanding, the casino was great, etc, etc. Also, the age group on this cruise was not all people above 60. There were people of all ages - even when you discount the Ford group. There were honeymooners, some children (not a huge group - but there were some), 30/40/50/60/70 year-olds - the whole gamut. Linda Ellerbe was the guest speaker - and she was amazing. I just can't say enough wonderful things about this ship. If you have any questions - please feel free to email me. It was an amazing experience.
Just back from Crystal Med cruise if there are any questions.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 New charge on NCL
- 2 is Holland America meal plan worth it?
- 3 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 4 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 5 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 6 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...
- 7 Spain Monaco & Italy with Britannia 11 April 2015 (15 nights)
- 8 Pearl Seas River cruises
- 9 Considering European river cruise?
- 10 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 11 Alaska Cruise Tour Royal Carribean or Princess
- 12 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 13 Tunis terror attack. MSC and Costa in port, passengers possible victims.
- 14 Formal dress required?
- 15 Main stage shows on the Getaway
- 16 River Cruising
- 17 Assult on Golden Princess
- 18 Review of Trip on Nat Geo Explorer - Antarctica,So. Georgia, and Falklands
- 19 Fredericia, Denmark - one day car rental ?
- 20 discount travel agents
- 21 Scuba diving in Nassau or Freeport? Is Atlantis worth the $$$
- 22 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 23 Barge cruises in France
- 24 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 25 Another cruise with GD, a little yea!