We just returned from the Crystal Mediterranean cruise. This was a cruise that the Ford dealers from Mexico had bought 550 of the slots (only 950 passengers on Symphony). We had considered cancelling - but since we had booked alot of stuff around it - we went, with alot of concern. But I cannot tell you how wonderful that cruise was! Crystal made sure that there was no negative impact to everyone else. The group booked all their own excursions - so there was absolutely no problem getting any excursion from Crystal - a very unusual situation so I'm told. Everything was outstanding - except maybe some of the entertainment. To be honest, though, there was so much to do - we didn't make going to the entertainment a very high priority, so it might have been better than we thought. The food was fabulous, the room was great (we had a balcony), the service was the most amazing thing I have experienced, the services at the spa/salon were outstanding, the casino was great, etc, etc. Also, the age group on this cruise was not all people above 60. There were people of all ages - even when you discount the Ford group. There were honeymooners, some children (not a huge group - but there were some), 30/40/50/60/70 year-olds - the whole gamut. Linda Ellerbe was the guest speaker - and she was amazing. I just can't say enough wonderful things about this ship. If you have any questions - please feel free to email me. It was an amazing experience.
Just back from Crystal Med cruise if there are any questions.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 NEED HELP CHOOSING SHIP
- 2 Where to Stay in Boston Before & After HAL Cruise
- 3 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 4 Queen Mary II Transatlantic Questions
- 5 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 6 Will we like European river cruises?
- 7 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 8 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 9 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 10 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 11 An Epic Adventure
- 12 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 13 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 14 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 15 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 16 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 17 queen mary question
- 18 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 19 Back from Epic cruise
- 20 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 21 Cozumel excursions
- 22 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 23 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 24 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 25 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?