We just returned from the Crystal Mediterranean cruise. This was a cruise that the Ford dealers from Mexico had bought 550 of the slots (only 950 passengers on Symphony). We had considered cancelling - but since we had booked alot of stuff around it - we went, with alot of concern. But I cannot tell you how wonderful that cruise was! Crystal made sure that there was no negative impact to everyone else. The group booked all their own excursions - so there was absolutely no problem getting any excursion from Crystal - a very unusual situation so I'm told. Everything was outstanding - except maybe some of the entertainment. To be honest, though, there was so much to do - we didn't make going to the entertainment a very high priority, so it might have been better than we thought. The food was fabulous, the room was great (we had a balcony), the service was the most amazing thing I have experienced, the services at the spa/salon were outstanding, the casino was great, etc, etc. Also, the age group on this cruise was not all people above 60. There were people of all ages - even when you discount the Ford group. There were honeymooners, some children (not a huge group - but there were some), 30/40/50/60/70 year-olds - the whole gamut. Linda Ellerbe was the guest speaker - and she was amazing. I just can't say enough wonderful things about this ship. If you have any questions - please feel free to email me. It was an amazing experience.
Just back from Crystal Med cruise if there are any questions.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruise Experience Interview
- 2 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 3 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 4 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 5 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 6 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 7 regent navigator showers
- 8 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 9 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 10 Steep cruise discounts
- 11 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 12 Staying active on a river cruise
- 13 Back from Epic cruise
- 14 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 15 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 16 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 17 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 18 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 19 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 20 Which cruise one to use??
- 21 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 22 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 23 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 24 Formal nights on cruise
- 25 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?