We just returned from the Crystal Mediterranean cruise. This was a cruise that the Ford dealers from Mexico had bought 550 of the slots (only 950 passengers on Symphony). We had considered cancelling - but since we had booked alot of stuff around it - we went, with alot of concern. But I cannot tell you how wonderful that cruise was! Crystal made sure that there was no negative impact to everyone else. The group booked all their own excursions - so there was absolutely no problem getting any excursion from Crystal - a very unusual situation so I'm told. Everything was outstanding - except maybe some of the entertainment. To be honest, though, there was so much to do - we didn't make going to the entertainment a very high priority, so it might have been better than we thought. The food was fabulous, the room was great (we had a balcony), the service was the most amazing thing I have experienced, the services at the spa/salon were outstanding, the casino was great, etc, etc. Also, the age group on this cruise was not all people above 60. There were people of all ages - even when you discount the Ford group. There were honeymooners, some children (not a huge group - but there were some), 30/40/50/60/70 year-olds - the whole gamut. Linda Ellerbe was the guest speaker - and she was amazing. I just can't say enough wonderful things about this ship. If you have any questions - please feel free to email me. It was an amazing experience.
Just back from Crystal Med cruise if there are any questions.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Silversea the BEST
- 2 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 3 Mediterranean cruise
- 4 Civitavecchia port to rail
- 5 Nasca flight in Pisco
- 6 Finding a private tour guide for Tunis/Carthage
- 7 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 8 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 9 Celebrity Solstice Nov.2012--Dubai/Singapore- Re visa for India??
- 10 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 11 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 12 Alaska
- 13 Steep cruise discounts
- 14 transfers in Venice
- 15 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 16 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 17 Halloween cruise on Enchantment of the Sea
- 18 Experience on Noordam of Holland America
- 19 Short luxury cruise
- 20 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 21 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 22 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 23 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 24 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 25 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines