Has anyone done one of the private car excursions on the Jewel of the Seas in St. Petersburg? We can only do this if we book it on the ship and want to know if the driver/guides are flexible as far as the itinerary goes. If we have an itinerary that includes shopping and we're done early and have the time left would they let us do another attraction (cathedral, garden) even if it was not part of the original itinerary if we paid the admission? Would also like to know if anyone has done the Rivers & Canal Tour and if you could tell us why it is "strenous" activity level? Thanks!
Jewel of the Seas - St. Petersburg Excursions
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 2 Cruise Experience Interview
- 3 Killing time in Fort Lauderdale before our cruise
- 4 regent navigator showers
- 5 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 6 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 7 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 8 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 9 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 10 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 11 Steep cruise discounts
- 12 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 13 Staying active on a river cruise
- 14 Back from Epic cruise
- 15 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 16 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 17 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 20 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 21 Which cruise one to use??
- 22 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 23 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 24 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 25 Formal nights on cruise