Has anyone done one of the private car excursions on the Jewel of the Seas in St. Petersburg? We can only do this if we book it on the ship and want to know if the driver/guides are flexible as far as the itinerary goes. If we have an itinerary that includes shopping and we're done early and have the time left would they let us do another attraction (cathedral, garden) even if it was not part of the original itinerary if we paid the admission? Would also like to know if anyone has done the Rivers & Canal Tour and if you could tell us why it is "strenous" activity level? Thanks!
Jewel of the Seas - St. Petersburg Excursions
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 2 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 3 Formal dress required?
- 4 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 5 Cruise Deals - New Caledonia & Vanuatu Round Trip
- 6 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 7 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 8 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 9 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 10 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 11 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 12 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 13 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 14 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 15 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 16 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 17 seascanner.com
- 18 Noordam VF4038
- 19 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 20 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 21 Mediterranean cruise
- 22 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 23 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 24 volendam or Noordam
- 25 Holland America Veendam