Has anyone done one of the private car excursions on the Jewel of the Seas in St. Petersburg? We can only do this if we book it on the ship and want to know if the driver/guides are flexible as far as the itinerary goes. If we have an itinerary that includes shopping and we're done early and have the time left would they let us do another attraction (cathedral, garden) even if it was not part of the original itinerary if we paid the admission? Would also like to know if anyone has done the Rivers & Canal Tour and if you could tell us why it is "strenous" activity level? Thanks!
Jewel of the Seas - St. Petersburg Excursions
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 Need advice on packing for January cruise Sydney to Auckland
- 2 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 3 Cruises to Alaska
- 4 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 5 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 6 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 7 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 8 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 9 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 10 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 11 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 12 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 13 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 14 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 15 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 16 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 17 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 18 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 19 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 20 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 21 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple
- 22 NCL Epic June 15-22, 2014 sharing tour excursions in Italy with Romeinlimo
- 23 Venice cruise terminal to railway station
- 24 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 25 post-cruise help in Miami