Has anyone done one of the private car excursions on the Jewel of the Seas in St. Petersburg? We can only do this if we book it on the ship and want to know if the driver/guides are flexible as far as the itinerary goes. If we have an itinerary that includes shopping and we're done early and have the time left would they let us do another attraction (cathedral, garden) even if it was not part of the original itinerary if we paid the admission? Would also like to know if anyone has done the Rivers & Canal Tour and if you could tell us why it is "strenous" activity level? Thanks!
Jewel of the Seas - St. Petersburg Excursions
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruise: last minute price- 4 nights from Auckland to Melbourne 1 Feb 2016
- 2 I have made a deposit on my first Cruise (RCI Panama Canal)
- 3 Are drinks packages worth buying?
- 4 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise
- 5 Loved my Avalon Tulip Time River Cruise!
- 6 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 7 Viking or Uniworld for Egypt/Nile
- 8 St. Petersburg, Russia Port Tour
- 9 Greece Italy Cruise
- 10 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 11 Ferry from Copenhagen to Oslo
- 12 southern caribbean shore excursions
- 13 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 14 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 15 Best time of year to avoid drunken crowds? Cruise lines to avoid?
- 16 Cruise room options for three people
- 17 12 Day Cruise with 2 Kids under 3
- 18 Tauck Danube cruise
- 19 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 20 First Time Alaska Cruise
- 21 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 22 New charge on NCL
- 23 returning rental car in Southampton
- 24 Aug 1, Baltic cruise on Caribbean Princess
- 25 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France