Has anyone done one of the private car excursions on the Jewel of the Seas in St. Petersburg? We can only do this if we book it on the ship and want to know if the driver/guides are flexible as far as the itinerary goes. If we have an itinerary that includes shopping and we're done early and have the time left would they let us do another attraction (cathedral, garden) even if it was not part of the original itinerary if we paid the admission? Would also like to know if anyone has done the Rivers & Canal Tour and if you could tell us why it is "strenous" activity level? Thanks!
Jewel of the Seas - St. Petersburg Excursions
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 2 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 3 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 4 SHUTTLE SERVICE TO THE PORT AUTHORITY IN BAYONNE, NJ
- 5 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 6 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 7 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 8 Formal nights on cruise
- 9 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 10 Norwegian Dawn
- 11 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 12 Alaska Cruise
- 13 MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise
- 14 Assult on Golden Princess
- 15 Alaska in summer
- 16 Veendam vs. Summit
- 17 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 18 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 19 1 night in Denali
- 20 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 21 Antarctica Cruise
- 22 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 23 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 24 Cruise worries
- 25 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale