My wife and i plan to cruise the Baltic this summer. We will be flying from Los Angeles. Would it be best to spend a few days on land (Copenhagen) or have our jet lag on the boat?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 2 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 3 Help With First Cruise to Alaska
- 4 Alaskan Cruise Misc Questions...
- 5 Roll calls
- 6 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 7 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 8 What to pack for alaska
- 9 Cape Liberty cruise terminal
- 10 Princess Plus: a Review of the Regal Princess
- 11 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 12 new england/canada cruise
- 13 Grand Celebration review
- 14 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 15 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 16 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 17 Relocating to UK via Cunard eastern passage
- 18 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 19 Holland America Line Koningsdam 23/7/2017
- 20 Alaska Cruise Aug 13 to 20, 2017 on Holland America
- 21 Travelling by Freightrer Ship - Trip Report
- 22 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 23 12 day Mediterranean cruise
- 24 Alaska Cruise
- 25 St. Peter Port & Hauteville House