My wife and i plan to cruise the Baltic this summer. We will be flying from Los Angeles. Would it be best to spend a few days on land (Copenhagen) or have our jet lag on the boat?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://www.garciniacambogialean.com/revitasence-serum-scam
- 2 Best Blue Cruise in Marmaris-Turkey
- 3 Vantage Deluxe World Travel
- 4 transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh
- 5 Windstart-Dundee port to airport transfer
- 6 cruising the Mississippi river
- 7 Carnival Vista, Cruisers Log.. Star Date 24.05.2016 AD
- 8 Spoiled for life
- 9 Santorini excursions
- 10 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 11 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 12 Barcelona to Rome
- 13 We finally made up our minds...
- 14 Currency for multiple countries
- 15 Oceania Overbooking
- 16 2 NIght PreCruise
- 17 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 18 Best Way to See Italy and/or Greece?
- 19 Suggestions for excursions in the Greek Isles Oct 2013
- 20 Late arrival for checking-in
- 21 Dubronovik
- 22 Amsterdam - best way to get to city centre from the cruise terminal
- 23 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport
- 24 Sources for finding last minute deals on cruises from Seattle to Alaska?
- 25 alaska cruise