My wife and i plan to cruise the Baltic this summer. We will be flying from Los Angeles. Would it be best to spend a few days on land (Copenhagen) or have our jet lag on the boat?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Shore excursions
- 2 My first river cruise 12-2017
- 3 Cabin Question for Emerald Princess
- 4 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise
- 5 Hotel near Alees de L'Oulle
- 6 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 7 CARNIVAL IS THE WORST.. here's why!
- 8 A quick post to friends, not cruise related.
- 9 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 10 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 11 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 12 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 13 Glacier Bay or Hubbard Glacier
- 14 Tauck Small Ship Cruise to Portugal and Spain
- 15 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 16 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 17 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 18 Repositioning Cruise
- 19 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 20 HAL Koningsdam anyone recently?
- 21 Quebec,Nivea Sofia,new Foundland cries?
- 22 Regent Seven Seas Explorer - anyone been?
- 23 Jazz Cruise 2017
- 24 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 25 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!