We are considering booking a Mexican Riviera cruise in early January. Have never cruised before, and the Mexican Riviera ports interest us much more than the Caribbean ones. (We are a married couple in our late 20s). Any recommendations for a particular cruiseline for this itinerary? Our friends have had the best experiences with RCCL so we're leaning heavily in that direction. Is early January an okay time to go - I want warm, sunny weather. Is there any benefit to booking a cruise thru a travel agent rather than online (I've booked plane tickets, hotel rooms etc. online before but I'm a bit nervous about a cruise - will I get a better cabin/better chance at an upgrade if I go thru a TA?) If you recommend online booking, what website do you recommend above all others? (I'm willing to do my homework, shop around etc. but I love to know what websites people find the most success with.) Appreciate any help you can provide!
January Mexican Riviera cruise for 1st timers?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 queen mary question
- 2 An Epic Adventure
- 3 Queen Mary II Transatlantic Questions
- 4 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 5 Will we like European river cruises?
- 6 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 7 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 8 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 9 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 10 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 11 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 12 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 13 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 14 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 15 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 16 Back from Epic cruise
- 17 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 18 Cozumel excursions
- 19 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 20 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 21 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 22 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 23 Transatlantic/Repositioning Cruise in April
- 24 A Disappointing Conquest
- 25 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports