We are considering booking a Mexican Riviera cruise in early January. Have never cruised before, and the Mexican Riviera ports interest us much more than the Caribbean ones. (We are a married couple in our late 20s). Any recommendations for a particular cruiseline for this itinerary? Our friends have had the best experiences with RCCL so we're leaning heavily in that direction. Is early January an okay time to go - I want warm, sunny weather. Is there any benefit to booking a cruise thru a travel agent rather than online (I've booked plane tickets, hotel rooms etc. online before but I'm a bit nervous about a cruise - will I get a better cabin/better chance at an upgrade if I go thru a TA?) If you recommend online booking, what website do you recommend above all others? (I'm willing to do my homework, shop around etc. but I love to know what websites people find the most success with.) Appreciate any help you can provide!
January Mexican Riviera cruise for 1st timers?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Jones Act
- 2 Cruise Experience Interview
- 3 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 4 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 5 Organised Trips from Celebrity's Equinox Cruise Liner
- 6 Be aware of problem with Vantage River Navigator Cruise
- 7 Discount fares on Viking River Cruises?
- 8 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 11 Holland America Northbound Cruise - 7/13-7/20/14
- 12 river cruise cabins
- 13 Cape Horn Cruise
- 14 Power converters for onboard cruise
- 15 Alaska Cruise with Celebrity Solstice 7/11/14 - 7/18/14
- 16 STAY AWAY FROM VIKING
- 17 Douro or Danube for river cruise
- 18 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 19 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 20 Elia or Kalafatis beach on Mykonos
- 21 Cruise on the Galapagos Explorer II
- 22 a little worried about getting wet feet...1st ever cruise pending
- 23 Regent Seven Seas Voyager - Bangkok to Dubai - April, 2014
- 24 Sending an On-Board 'gift'?
- 25 Gate 1 River Cruise to Russia - Know anything about it?