We are considering booking a Mexican Riviera cruise in early January. Have never cruised before, and the Mexican Riviera ports interest us much more than the Caribbean ones. (We are a married couple in our late 20s). Any recommendations for a particular cruiseline for this itinerary? Our friends have had the best experiences with RCCL so we're leaning heavily in that direction. Is early January an okay time to go - I want warm, sunny weather. Is there any benefit to booking a cruise thru a travel agent rather than online (I've booked plane tickets, hotel rooms etc. online before but I'm a bit nervous about a cruise - will I get a better cabin/better chance at an upgrade if I go thru a TA?) If you recommend online booking, what website do you recommend above all others? (I'm willing to do my homework, shop around etc. but I love to know what websites people find the most success with.) Appreciate any help you can provide!
January Mexican Riviera cruise for 1st timers?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 2 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 3 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 4 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 5 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 6 Alaska
- 7 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 8 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 9 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 10 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 11 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 12 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 13 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 14 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 15 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 16 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 17 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 18 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 19 seascanner.com
- 20 Noordam VF4038
- 21 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 22 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 23 Mediterranean cruise
- 24 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 25 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises