Hi all, while I have travelled extensively through Italy, I'm new to the cruise scene and need you help! I'm looking for a cruise that maybe starts in Genoa and circles up to Venice or Croatia. I've done some preliminary research and it looks like you get either the east side or the west but not both. Does anyone know if such a cruise exists?
Italy focused cruise
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 2 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 3 Alaska
- 4 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 5 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 6 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 7 Staterooms
- 8 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 9 Sea sickness
- 10 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 11 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 12 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 13 Parking in Miami
- 14 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 15 South Pacific
- 16 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 17 Celebrity Constellation
- 18 Please help with cruise planning.
- 19 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 20 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 21 Be careful out there ...
- 22 $10000.998 cruise sold out
- 23 Ionian vs. Cyclades Cruises in Greece
- 24 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 25 Buffet in Ruby Princess