Hi all, while I have travelled extensively through Italy, I'm new to the cruise scene and need you help! I'm looking for a cruise that maybe starts in Genoa and circles up to Venice or Croatia. I've done some preliminary research and it looks like you get either the east side or the west but not both. Does anyone know if such a cruise exists?
Italy focused cruise
- 1 Prep for First Cruise-- August 2014
- 2 Copenhagen pier
- 3 Best way to prevent seasickness?
- 4 Fares Go Down Late?
- 5 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 6 TRANSATLANTIC CRUISING TIPS AND OPINIONS
- 7 Island Princess Panama Canal Cruise excursion
- 8 Cruising?
- 9 Mediteranean cruise in Nov
- 10 Azamara cruises
- 11 the new Royal Caribbean menu 2013
- 12 Carnival Cheers Program more expensive on all all-you-can-drink ships but 2
- 13 RCCL or Princess for Alaska
- 14 Florida Bus
- 15 transportation from Port Charlotte to Fort Everglades
- 16 News. Viking river cruises entering ocean liner market.
- 17 Please help with Ketchikan
- 18 St.Croix dropped as cruise stop
- 19 Trip report: Sapphire Princess May 11-18 2013/Wine Country Coastal
- 20 How are Carnival Cruises during the winter months?
- 21 Suggestions for excursions in the Greek Isles Oct 2013
- 22 Are there any cruises to South America that depart from the United States?
- 23 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 24 Who wants to join us on Pacific Coastal?
- 25 Cruising to Iceland