My husband and I (we are in our mid twenties) are planning to go on our first cruise in June. We are considering the Star Clipper's Grenadine Islands. I have a few questions: 1) What are the ports-of-call like? (we want to snorkel and dive but not ONLY snorkel and dive) 2) Is the food good? I've read mixed reviews about the variety and quality. 3) Will we be bored on the ship at night? I realize there isn't gambling, clubs, shows like on the big ships but is there ANYTHING--besides crab racing- to do? Thank you for any help you can give us!!!
Is Star Clippers good for first time cruisers?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 2 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 3 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 4 Tours in Greece
- 5 Formal nights on cruise
- 6 Azamara Quest - Malaysia Jan 2015
- 7 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 8 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 9 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 10 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 11 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14
- 12 Cruise Weather Tracking Website
- 13 4 Aussies on Sapphire Princess to Alaska
- 14 TAMPA HOTEL
- 15 Emerald Princess vs. NCL Dawn for Christmas Cruise
- 16 Azamara Excursions
- 17 Things to consider about a river cruise??
- 18 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 19 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 20 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 21 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?
- 22 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 23 Explain me this, Regent Cruise.
- 24 Jones Act
- 25 Cruise Experience Interview