My husband and I (we are in our mid twenties) are planning to go on our first cruise in June. We are considering the Star Clipper's Grenadine Islands. I have a few questions: 1) What are the ports-of-call like? (we want to snorkel and dive but not ONLY snorkel and dive) 2) Is the food good? I've read mixed reviews about the variety and quality. 3) Will we be bored on the ship at night? I realize there isn't gambling, clubs, shows like on the big ships but is there ANYTHING--besides crab racing- to do? Thank you for any help you can give us!!!
Is Star Clippers good for first time cruisers?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 queen mary question
- 2 An Epic Adventure
- 3 Queen Mary II Transatlantic Questions
- 4 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 5 Will we like European river cruises?
- 6 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 7 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 8 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 9 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 10 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 11 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 12 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 13 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 14 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 15 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 16 Back from Epic cruise
- 17 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 18 Cozumel excursions
- 19 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 20 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 21 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 22 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 23 Transatlantic/Repositioning Cruise in April
- 24 A Disappointing Conquest
- 25 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports