My husband and I (we are in our mid twenties) are planning to go on our first cruise in June. We are considering the Star Clipper's Grenadine Islands. I have a few questions: 1) What are the ports-of-call like? (we want to snorkel and dive but not ONLY snorkel and dive) 2) Is the food good? I've read mixed reviews about the variety and quality. 3) Will we be bored on the ship at night? I realize there isn't gambling, clubs, shows like on the big ships but is there ANYTHING--besides crab racing- to do? Thank you for any help you can give us!!!
Is Star Clippers good for first time cruisers?
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 2 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 3 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 4 Need advice on packing for January cruise Sydney to Auckland
- 5 Cruises to Alaska
- 6 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 7 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 8 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 9 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 10 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 11 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 12 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 13 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 14 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 15 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 16 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 17 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 18 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 19 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 20 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 21 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple
- 22 NCL Epic June 15-22, 2014 sharing tour excursions in Italy with Romeinlimo
- 23 Venice cruise terminal to railway station
- 24 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 25 post-cruise help in Miami