Our HAL Mediterranean cruise is scheduled to stop for a day at La Goulette, Tunisia the middle of May. Has anyone disembarked there recently? Our media tells us it is unsafe to go there. Would HAL stop there if we were at risk? Would appreciate input.
Is it safe to get off the ship in Tunisia?
- 1 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 2 Prep for First Cruise-- August 2014
- 3 Copenhagen pier
- 4 TRANSATLANTIC CRUISING TIPS AND OPINIONS
- 5 Island Princess Panama Canal Cruise excursion
- 6 Cruising?
- 7 Mediteranean cruise in Nov
- 8 Azamara cruises
- 9 Best way to prevent seasickness?
- 10 the new Royal Caribbean menu 2013
- 11 Carnival Cheers Program more expensive on all all-you-can-drink ships but 2
- 12 RCCL or Princess for Alaska
- 13 Florida Bus
- 14 transportation from Port Charlotte to Fort Everglades
- 15 News. Viking river cruises entering ocean liner market.
- 16 Please help with Ketchikan
- 17 St.Croix dropped as cruise stop
- 18 Trip report: Sapphire Princess May 11-18 2013/Wine Country Coastal
- 19 How are Carnival Cruises during the winter months?
- 20 Suggestions for excursions in the Greek Isles Oct 2013
- 21 Are there any cruises to South America that depart from the United States?
- 22 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 23 Who wants to join us on Pacific Coastal?
- 24 Cruising to Iceland
- 25 San Diego Zoo