I am trying to decide on a W. Caribbean cruise for New Years. There will be 5 people traveling ages 28 to 65. We have narrowed it down to 2 cruises that are basically identical - one on Carnival and one on Holland America. The only difference is the Holland American cruise goes to Guatemala vs. Carnival goes to Grand Cayman. We have all been to Grand Cayman so we prefer Guatemala but i have heard Holland America is a much older crowd. Any advice??
Is Holland America for older people? Help with cruise decision.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Killing time in Fort Lauderdale before our cruise
- 2 regent navigator showers
- 3 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 4 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 5 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 6 Cruise Experience Interview
- 7 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 8 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 9 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 10 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 11 Steep cruise discounts
- 12 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 13 Staying active on a river cruise
- 14 Back from Epic cruise
- 15 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 16 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 17 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 20 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 21 Which cruise one to use??
- 22 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 23 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 24 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 25 Formal nights on cruise