I am trying to decide on a W. Caribbean cruise for New Years. There will be 5 people traveling ages 28 to 65. We have narrowed it down to 2 cruises that are basically identical - one on Carnival and one on Holland America. The only difference is the Holland American cruise goes to Guatemala vs. Carnival goes to Grand Cayman. We have all been to Grand Cayman so we prefer Guatemala but i have heard Holland America is a much older crowd. Any advice??
Is Holland America for older people? Help with cruise decision.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Transportation : Best way to get from Seattle airport to cruise ship
- 2 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 3 Majesty of the Seas
- 4 Cruise room options for three people
- 5 Scuba diving in Nassau or Freeport? Is Atlantis worth the $$$
- 6 Cruise port to ferry in Haines, AK
- 7 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 8 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 9 Need ideas for Charlotte Amalie, St. thomas due to cruise change.
- 10 rental cars at Lerwick & Scrabster Cruise Ports in Scotland
- 11 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 12 Taking alcohol on board.
- 13 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 14 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 15 Viking River Cruise/Tulips and Windmils
- 16 Opinion of specific cruise lines?
- 17 First Time Mediterranean Cruiser
- 18 MIA to dock
- 19 Big ship or small ship?
- 20 Alaska in June
- 21 Scandinavia and St. Petersburg
- 22 Cruise Transfer with Alaska Cruise Transportation
- 23 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 24 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 25 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??