My Lady Wife and I shall be setting off for foreign lands on Sunday, 04/24.
We fly to Miami, which I am told is owned by Cuba.
We then board The Regatta for a sail to the Conch Republic, where we are scheduled to meet with the Head Parrot and other Parrot Heads.
We touch down in Cartagena, CO before reaching the Panama canal. It will be interesting to compare the lochs there to those in Scotland.
Other stops in foreign lands are Puntarenas, CR; San Juan del Sur, NI; Puerto Quetzal, GU; Acapulco, MX; Cabo San Lucas, MX and San Francisco, CA.
It pays to have a good TA, because I didn't know we would need visas for San Francisco. She got them for only $100 ea. Much cheaper than the ones we had to get for Brazil.
I shall try to keep a daily log of sights and sounds and post on Cruise Critic at
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 골드 포커 바둑이 ≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 2 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 3 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 4 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 5 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 6 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 7 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 8 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 9 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels
- 10 Prague to Budapest with Tauck in May, 2016
- 11 MSC splendida
- 12 Shore excursions Alaskan inside passage
- 13 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 14 Cruise Mate- last minute, 33 days from San Diego
- 15 Trip insurance
- 16 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 17 World Cruises - Preference and Discounts
- 18 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 19 Shore excursions
- 20 Looking for cruise mate for S. Caribbean cruise
- 21 Western Caribbean excursions?
- 22 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 23 Beds on GCT river cruise ships (European)
- 24 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise
- 25 My first river cruise 12-2017