My Lady Wife and I shall be setting off for foreign lands on Sunday, 04/24.
We fly to Miami, which I am told is owned by Cuba.
We then board The Regatta for a sail to the Conch Republic, where we are scheduled to meet with the Head Parrot and other Parrot Heads.
We touch down in Cartagena, CO before reaching the Panama canal. It will be interesting to compare the lochs there to those in Scotland.
Other stops in foreign lands are Puntarenas, CR; San Juan del Sur, NI; Puerto Quetzal, GU; Acapulco, MX; Cabo San Lucas, MX and San Francisco, CA.
It pays to have a good TA, because I didn't know we would need visas for San Francisco. She got them for only $100 ea. Much cheaper than the ones we had to get for Brazil.
I shall try to keep a daily log of sights and sounds and post on Cruise Critic at
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 로하이시스템 ▼ 접속 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Antarctica Adventure
- 3 Cape Liberty cruise terminal
- 4 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 5 Short luxury cruise
- 6 Roll calls
- 7 Help With First Cruise to Alaska
- 8 Princess - Needs Help!
- 9 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 10 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 11 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 12 Alaskan Cruise Misc Questions...
- 13 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 14 What to pack for alaska
- 15 Princess Plus: a Review of the Regal Princess
- 16 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 17 Grand Celebration review
- 18 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 19 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 20 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 21 Relocating to UK via Cunard eastern passage
- 22 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 23 Holland America Line Koningsdam 23/7/2017
- 24 Alaska Cruise Aug 13 to 20, 2017 on Holland America
- 25 Travelling by Freightrer Ship - Trip Report