My Lady Wife and I shall be setting off for foreign lands on Sunday, 04/24.
We fly to Miami, which I am told is owned by Cuba.
We then board The Regatta for a sail to the Conch Republic, where we are scheduled to meet with the Head Parrot and other Parrot Heads.
We touch down in Cartagena, CO before reaching the Panama canal. It will be interesting to compare the lochs there to those in Scotland.
Other stops in foreign lands are Puntarenas, CR; San Juan del Sur, NI; Puerto Quetzal, GU; Acapulco, MX; Cabo San Lucas, MX and San Francisco, CA.
It pays to have a good TA, because I didn't know we would need visas for San Francisco. She got them for only $100 ea. Much cheaper than the ones we had to get for Brazil.
I shall try to keep a daily log of sights and sounds and post on Cruise Critic at
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise
- 2 CARNIVAL IS THE WORST.. here's why!
- 3 A quick post to friends, not cruise related.
- 4 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 5 My first river cruise 12-2017
- 6 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 9 Glacier Bay or Hubbard Glacier
- 10 Tauck Small Ship Cruise to Portugal and Spain
- 11 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 12 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 13 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 14 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 15 Repositioning Cruise
- 16 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 17 HAL Koningsdam anyone recently?
- 18 Quebec,Nivea Sofia,new Foundland cries?
- 19 Regent Seven Seas Explorer - anyone been?
- 20 Jazz Cruise 2017
- 21 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 22 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 23 Booking a return flight before noon?
- 24 from civitavecchia port to city of Rome
- 25 Considering a Tauck river cruise