My Lady Wife and I shall be setting off for foreign lands on Sunday, 04/24.
We fly to Miami, which I am told is owned by Cuba.
We then board The Regatta for a sail to the Conch Republic, where we are scheduled to meet with the Head Parrot and other Parrot Heads.
We touch down in Cartagena, CO before reaching the Panama canal. It will be interesting to compare the lochs there to those in Scotland.
Other stops in foreign lands are Puntarenas, CR; San Juan del Sur, NI; Puerto Quetzal, GU; Acapulco, MX; Cabo San Lucas, MX and San Francisco, CA.
It pays to have a good TA, because I didn't know we would need visas for San Francisco. She got them for only $100 ea. Much cheaper than the ones we had to get for Brazil.
I shall try to keep a daily log of sights and sounds and post on Cruise Critic at
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Techer : SETUP HP /TOshiba TEC*H SUPPORT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 PRINTER b*g
- 2 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 3 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 4 Tauck River Cruises
- 5 Alaska Cruise-Definitely Not Cheap
- 6 Celebrity Millennium
- 7 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes
- 8 Trip insurance
- 9 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 10 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 11 Costs all round when sick without adequate cover
- 12 Rental car return - Southampton UK
- 13 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 14 Best time to book Royal Caribbean cruise for best price?
- 15 Beaches on Grand Turk and Amber Cove
- 16 Surprise Alaskan Cruise for my Mom for Mother's Day
- 17 Alaska Cruise
- 18 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 19 Cabin mate for Norway cruise in July
- 20 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 21 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 22 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 23 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 24 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 25 European cruise suggestions?