My Lady Wife and I shall be setting off for foreign lands on Sunday, 04/24.
We fly to Miami, which I am told is owned by Cuba.
We then board The Regatta for a sail to the Conch Republic, where we are scheduled to meet with the Head Parrot and other Parrot Heads.
We touch down in Cartagena, CO before reaching the Panama canal. It will be interesting to compare the lochs there to those in Scotland.
Other stops in foreign lands are Puntarenas, CR; San Juan del Sur, NI; Puerto Quetzal, GU; Acapulco, MX; Cabo San Lucas, MX and San Francisco, CA.
It pays to have a good TA, because I didn't know we would need visas for San Francisco. She got them for only $100 ea. Much cheaper than the ones we had to get for Brazil.
I shall try to keep a daily log of sights and sounds and post on Cruise Critic at
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 2 our know from from anorexic behavior
- 3 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 4 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 5 European cruise suggestions?
- 6 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 7 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 8 Alaska Cruise
- 9 Going!
- 10 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 11 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 12 Viking cruise in early October
- 13 Trip insurance
- 14 Husband is a green card holder
- 15 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 16 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 17 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 18 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 19 Clothes for Baltic cruise
- 20 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 21 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 22 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 23 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 24 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 25 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels