My Lady Wife and I shall be setting off for foreign lands on Sunday, 04/24.
We fly to Miami, which I am told is owned by Cuba.
We then board The Regatta for a sail to the Conch Republic, where we are scheduled to meet with the Head Parrot and other Parrot Heads.
We touch down in Cartagena, CO before reaching the Panama canal. It will be interesting to compare the lochs there to those in Scotland.
Other stops in foreign lands are Puntarenas, CR; San Juan del Sur, NI; Puerto Quetzal, GU; Acapulco, MX; Cabo San Lucas, MX and San Francisco, CA.
It pays to have a good TA, because I didn't know we would need visas for San Francisco. She got them for only $100 ea. Much cheaper than the ones we had to get for Brazil.
I shall try to keep a daily log of sights and sounds and post on Cruise Critic at
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Westminster Classic Tours??
- 2 SICKNESS ON VIKING!
- 3 Cruise parking, Fort Lauderdale
- 4 Miami Cruise Port Parking Recommendations
- 5 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 6 Grand Princess Returns to Port for Repairs
- 7 Stay away from Cruise,com and cruisesonly.com
- 8 Baltic Cruise Itinerary Question
- 9 Need tour help for Diamond Princess roundtrip from Singapore itinerary
- 10 Shore Excursions in Juneau
- 11 What to pack South America
- 12 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 13 Cruisewear on Princess
- 14 Cruise facts
- 15 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 16 Antarctica-Expedition-Feb.2017-By OneOcean-
- 17 Quiet in the Forum
- 18 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 19 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 20 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 21 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 22 What to wear onboard Zaandam from Santiago to Buenos Aires.
- 23 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 24 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 25 inoculations