My Lady Wife and I shall be setting off for foreign lands on Sunday, 04/24.
We fly to Miami, which I am told is owned by Cuba.
We then board The Regatta for a sail to the Conch Republic, where we are scheduled to meet with the Head Parrot and other Parrot Heads.
We touch down in Cartagena, CO before reaching the Panama canal. It will be interesting to compare the lochs there to those in Scotland.
Other stops in foreign lands are Puntarenas, CR; San Juan del Sur, NI; Puerto Quetzal, GU; Acapulco, MX; Cabo San Lucas, MX and San Francisco, CA.
It pays to have a good TA, because I didn't know we would need visas for San Francisco. She got them for only $100 ea. Much cheaper than the ones we had to get for Brazil.
I shall try to keep a daily log of sights and sounds and post on Cruise Critic at
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 아시안카지노➞∥∽【 GO583.ZE。AM 】∽∥➞슈퍼카지노
- 2 블랙잭바카라➝и▷《 GO583.ZE。AM 》◁и➝슈퍼카지노
- 3 바카라게임사이트➜∥∽【 GO583.ZE。AM 】∽∥➜슈퍼카지노
- 4 바카라게임➛и▷《 GO583.ZE。AM 》◁и➛슈퍼카지노
- 5 바카라싸이트➘∥∽【 GO583.ZE。AM 】∽∥➘슈퍼카지노
- 6 European River Cruises - strategy
- 7 Suggestion on Cruise in the Great Lakes
- 8 Holiday Cruising with a toddler
- 9 BEWARE OF VIKING RIVER CRUISES!
- 10 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 11 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 12 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 13 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 14 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 15 tips on disney cruises
- 16 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 17 Baggage storage before cruise
- 18 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 19 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 20 Quiet in the Forum
- 21 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 22 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 23 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 24 Travel Agent recommendation
- 25 Viking Switzerland to the North Sea