Cruising on Carnival soon. How would using our hot spots work? Would we still have to pay for internet service? I say yes. Husband doesn't think so.
Anyone try this?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 2 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 3 Quiet in the Forum
- 4 inoculations
- 5 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 6 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 7 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 8 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 9 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 10 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 11 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed
- 12 Ncl Jewel falling apart?
- 13 Alaska Cruise
- 14 Celebrity Reflection - December 31st 2016
- 15 expedition-style cruising to Antarctica
- 16 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 17 Worse Cruise Experience On Holland America Eurodam
- 18 Decision on May 2017 Alaska Cruise
- 19 New Zealand: Recommendations for shore excursions
- 20 Formal nights
- 21 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 22 Cruise the North West Passage
- 23 European River Cruises - strategy
- 24 Costa shore excursions
- 25 Dry bag solution for Antarctica