Cruising on Carnival soon. How would using our hot spots work? Would we still have to pay for internet service? I say yes. Husband doesn't think so.
Anyone try this?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 2 Grand Princess Returns to Port for Repairs
- 3 Stay away from Cruise,com and cruisesonly.com
- 4 Baltic Cruise Itinerary Question
- 5 Need tour help for Diamond Princess roundtrip from Singapore itinerary
- 6 Shore Excursions in Juneau
- 7 What to pack South America
- 8 SICKNESS ON VIKING!
- 9 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 10 Cruisewear on Princess
- 11 Cruise parking, Fort Lauderdale
- 12 Cruise facts
- 13 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 14 Antarctica-Expedition-Feb.2017-By OneOcean-
- 15 Quiet in the Forum
- 16 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 17 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 18 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 19 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 20 What to wear onboard Zaandam from Santiago to Buenos Aires.
- 21 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 22 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 23 inoculations
- 24 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 25 November Mediterranean Cruise