Pricing out a Carnival cruise. Hubby likes oceanview room but I'm never there so I like interior cabin and the less expensive cost. Have found Interior cabin with picture window on a top deck but in the very front of the ship, an interior port window (4J) on the lowest deck in the very front or an oceanview room in the front or back of the ship. Since we always previously booked an interior room we were always in the middle of the ship. Does anyone know anything about the interior with porthole cabins orinterior with obstructed view window and exactly what you can see out of them and how smooth was the trip? Thanks.
Interior Porthole or Window w/Obstructed View
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 2 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 3 Cruises for singles
- 4 Formal nights on cruise
- 5 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?
- 6 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 7 RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
- 8 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 9 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 10 Tours in Greece
- 11 Azamara Quest - Malaysia Jan 2015
- 12 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 13 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 14 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 15 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 16 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14
- 17 Cruise Weather Tracking Website
- 18 4 Aussies on Sapphire Princess to Alaska
- 19 TAMPA HOTEL
- 20 Emerald Princess vs. NCL Dawn for Christmas Cruise
- 21 Azamara Excursions
- 22 Things to consider about a river cruise??
- 23 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 24 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 25 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?