Pricing out a Carnival cruise. Hubby likes oceanview room but I'm never there so I like interior cabin and the less expensive cost. Have found Interior cabin with picture window on a top deck but in the very front of the ship, an interior port window (4J) on the lowest deck in the very front or an oceanview room in the front or back of the ship. Since we always previously booked an interior room we were always in the middle of the ship. Does anyone know anything about the interior with porthole cabins orinterior with obstructed view window and exactly what you can see out of them and how smooth was the trip? Thanks.
Interior Porthole or Window w/Obstructed View
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 2 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 3 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 4 Recent Crystal Cruise experiences?
- 5 Nasca flight in Pisco
- 6 transfers in Venice
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Alaska
- 9 Silversea the BEST
- 10 Mediterranean cruise
- 11 Civitavecchia port to rail
- 12 Finding a private tour guide for Tunis/Carthage
- 13 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 14 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 15 Celebrity Solstice Nov.2012--Dubai/Singapore- Re visa for India??
- 16 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 17 Steep cruise discounts
- 18 Halloween cruise on Enchantment of the Sea
- 19 Experience on Noordam of Holland America
- 20 Short luxury cruise
- 21 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 22 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 23 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 24 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 25 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC