Pricing out a Carnival cruise. Hubby likes oceanview room but I'm never there so I like interior cabin and the less expensive cost. Have found Interior cabin with picture window on a top deck but in the very front of the ship, an interior port window (4J) on the lowest deck in the very front or an oceanview room in the front or back of the ship. Since we always previously booked an interior room we were always in the middle of the ship. Does anyone know anything about the interior with porthole cabins orinterior with obstructed view window and exactly what you can see out of them and how smooth was the trip? Thanks.
Interior Porthole or Window w/Obstructed View
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 2 Need Transfer between Rome and Civitavecchia Port
- 3 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 4 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 5 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 6 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 7 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 8 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 9 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 10 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 11 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 12 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 13 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 14 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 15 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 16 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 17 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 18 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 19 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 20 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple
- 21 NCL Epic June 15-22, 2014 sharing tour excursions in Italy with Romeinlimo
- 22 Venice cruise terminal to railway station
- 23 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 24 post-cruise help in Miami
- 25 Royal Caribbean - Enchantment of the Seas