Pricing out a Carnival cruise. Hubby likes oceanview room but I'm never there so I like interior cabin and the less expensive cost. Have found Interior cabin with picture window on a top deck but in the very front of the ship, an interior port window (4J) on the lowest deck in the very front or an oceanview room in the front or back of the ship. Since we always previously booked an interior room we were always in the middle of the ship. Does anyone know anything about the interior with porthole cabins orinterior with obstructed view window and exactly what you can see out of them and how smooth was the trip? Thanks.
Interior Porthole or Window w/Obstructed View
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Will we like European river cruises?
- 2 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 3 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 4 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 5 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 6 An Epic Adventure
- 7 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 8 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 9 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 10 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 11 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 12 queen mary question
- 13 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 14 Back from Epic cruise
- 15 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 16 Cozumel excursions
- 17 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 18 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 19 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 20 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 21 Transatlantic/Repositioning Cruise in April
- 22 A Disappointing Conquest
- 23 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports
- 24 Windstar for a first cruise?
- 25 Wind on board