I'm heading out next week on the Uniworld Rhine Discovery Cruise. I am going to bring a sport coat and slacks for the two more formal dinners. My question is regarding dress code for the other dinners. Are dark jeans and a collared shirt acceptable or will I stand out? I can bring slacks, but frankly it's vacation and I'm less than thrilled about putting on my business casual work uniform every evening for dinner. Appreciate any thoughts.
Interested in dress code feedback for Uniworld European river cruises
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Staying active on a river cruise
- 2 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 3 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 4 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 5 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 6 Back from Epic cruise
- 7 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 8 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 9 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 10 Which cruise one to use??
- 11 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 12 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 13 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 14 Formal nights on cruise
- 15 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 16 Cruises for singles
- 17 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?
- 18 RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
- 19 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 20 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 21 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 22 Tours in Greece
- 23 Azamara Quest - Malaysia Jan 2015
- 24 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 25 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise