I'm taking a short cruise next month (cruise departs from Port Canaveral). Barring the end of the world coming to the coast of central Florida, I know that it won't be an issue there weatherwise. However, I will be coming from a Northeastern state where bad weather in the winter is the daily norm.
I never get trip insurance but seeing the major clustereverything that majorly ruined people's travel plans with the Polar Vortex last week, I definitely want to get myself covered in case the week of my cruise polar vortex, winter blizzard comes and I can't get down to Florida.
I have read that some trip insurance does NOT cover bad weather (i.e. you're not reimbursed if your flight was canceled and you miss your cruise because of it), so which ones would you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 아시안카지노➞∥∽【 GO583.ZE。AM 】∽∥➞슈퍼카지노
- 2 블랙잭바카라➝и▷《 GO583.ZE。AM 》◁и➝슈퍼카지노
- 3 바카라게임사이트➜∥∽【 GO583.ZE。AM 】∽∥➜슈퍼카지노
- 4 바카라게임➛и▷《 GO583.ZE。AM 》◁и➛슈퍼카지노
- 5 바카라싸이트➘∥∽【 GO583.ZE。AM 】∽∥➘슈퍼카지노
- 6 European River Cruises - strategy
- 7 Suggestion on Cruise in the Great Lakes
- 8 Holiday Cruising with a toddler
- 9 BEWARE OF VIKING RIVER CRUISES!
- 10 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 11 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 12 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 13 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 14 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 15 tips on disney cruises
- 16 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 17 Baggage storage before cruise
- 18 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 19 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 20 Quiet in the Forum
- 21 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 22 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 23 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 24 Travel Agent recommendation
- 25 Viking Switzerland to the North Sea