We booked inside TBA on QM2 for Christmas/New Years 2 weeks cruise from NY. Are there any chances to get upgraded to outside? I’ve never traveled inside, but the prices for this time of the year are pretty stiff. Is it bearable? I heard that the cabins are large and comfy.
Inside TBA on QM2
- 1 What to pack for an Alaska Inside Passage Cruise in mid-June
- 2 World cruise?
- 3 first time cruise (Carribean): what money do we take?
- 4 Trip report: Sapphire Princess May 11-18 2013/Wine Country Coastal
- 5 cruise from miami to Los angles
- 6 Just Returned from Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 7 A few questions about RCI Majesty of the Seas
- 8 quick lunch in Paris
- 9 (Almost) Day and a half in Rome
- 10 Boston to Bermuda on NCL's Dawn
- 11 Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
- 12 Rhine River Cruise - Amsterdam to Zurick
- 13 Alaska-Oceania vs Regent
- 14 Travel Report for Azamara Journey - Asia Cruise
- 15 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 16 Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
- 17 Cayos Cochinos
- 18 California Coastal Cruise
- 19 Shared excursions on Norwegian Spirit June 16, 2013 sailing
- 20 Royal Caribbean drink prices and the new alcohol policy 2013
- 21 Going on a Cruise? Do you still want to after you read this?
- 22 Grand Turk
- 23 Transportation from Rome airport to Port
- 24 cruise ship illness outbreaks (the Norovirus reports for 2012&2013)
- 25 Shore excursions on Paul Gaugin ship in Tahiti?