Going on the Holland America Amsterdam next September on the Grand Asia/Australia 65 day cruise. My friend said she is getting lots of shots for various things. I looked up the CDC and only a good tetanus in the last 10 years is advisible. In urban areas off cruise ships your risk is minimal and the dengue from mosquitos in the S. Pacific, Australia & Singapore has no vacine. They suggest 30-50% DEET Picaridin in a bug repellent. Anyone else get all those shots for SARS, Hepatitis A&B, Polio, Shingles, Yellow Fever, Typhoid, & Malaria???
Inoculations on World Cruise
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 20-Day Cruise from Sydney to PNG and Other Islands....
- 2 Cruises to Alaska
- 3 Where to stay near Port Civitavecchia, Italy?
- 4 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 5 Need advice on packing for January cruise Sydney to Auckland
- 6 Pride of America
- 7 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 8 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 9 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 10 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 11 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 12 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 13 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 14 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 15 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 16 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 17 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 18 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 19 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 20 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 21 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 22 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 23 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 24 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 25 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple