Going on the Holland America Amsterdam next September on the Grand Asia/Australia 65 day cruise. My friend said she is getting lots of shots for various things. I looked up the CDC and only a good tetanus in the last 10 years is advisible. In urban areas off cruise ships your risk is minimal and the dengue from mosquitos in the S. Pacific, Australia & Singapore has no vacine. They suggest 30-50% DEET Picaridin in a bug repellent. Anyone else get all those shots for SARS, Hepatitis A&B, Polio, Shingles, Yellow Fever, Typhoid, & Malaria???
Inoculations on World Cruise
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Fire on Italian Ferry off coast of Corfu
- 2 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 3 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 4 Passport to Pearl Harbor
- 5 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 6 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 7 RCCL Legend of the Seas
- 8 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 9 Pavlus Travel
- 10 Newest Aida cruise ship AidaPrima
- 11 Legend of the Seas
- 12 Have you sailed on the RC Legend of the Seas to the Southern Caribbean?
- 13 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 14 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 15 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 16 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 17 Alaska
- 18 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 19 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 20 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 21 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 22 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 23 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 24 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 25 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?