Need your advice again please.
We are going on a Caribbean cruise in November and were wondering if we need inoculations.
we are visiting Columbia, Grand Caymen, Panama, Puerto Limon and Mexico.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 2 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 3 Alaska Cruise
- 4 Going!
- 5 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 6 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 7 Viking cruise in early October
- 8 Trip insurance
- 9 Husband is a green card holder
- 10 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 11 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 12 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 13 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 14 Clothes for Baltic cruise
- 15 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 16 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 17 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 18 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 19 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 20 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels
- 21 Prague to Budapest with Tauck in May, 2016
- 22 MSC splendida
- 23 Shore excursions Alaskan inside passage
- 24 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 25 Cruise Mate- last minute, 33 days from San Diego