I didn't realize that when I made reservations for the Caribbean Princess next April that it would be the inuagural sailing. What happens if the ship isn't ready? Will Princess give us enough notice to schedule something else at that time? I'm nervous because we have to schedule air and hotel. Thanks for any advice.
- 1 Copenhagen pier
- 2 ROME to CIVITAVECCHIA-Shared shuttle
- 3 Prep for First Cruise-- August 2014
- 4 Best way to prevent seasickness?
- 5 Fares Go Down Late?
- 6 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 7 TRANSATLANTIC CRUISING TIPS AND OPINIONS
- 8 Island Princess Panama Canal Cruise excursion
- 9 Cruising?
- 10 Mediteranean cruise in Nov
- 11 Azamara cruises
- 12 the new Royal Caribbean menu 2013
- 13 Carnival Cheers Program more expensive on all all-you-can-drink ships but 2
- 14 RCCL or Princess for Alaska
- 15 Florida Bus
- 16 transportation from Port Charlotte to Fort Everglades
- 17 News. Viking river cruises entering ocean liner market.
- 18 Please help with Ketchikan
- 19 St.Croix dropped as cruise stop
- 20 Trip report: Sapphire Princess May 11-18 2013/Wine Country Coastal
- 21 How are Carnival Cruises during the winter months?
- 22 Suggestions for excursions in the Greek Isles Oct 2013
- 23 Are there any cruises to South America that depart from the United States?
- 24 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 25 Who wants to join us on Pacific Coastal?