Sailing on Carnival Miracle 8-Day Southern Caribbean from Ft. Lauderdale, I welcome your suggestions and tips for Grand Turk, La Romana, Aruba and Curacao. Have done many cruises but this is a first time to these ports of call. Prefer non-ship excursions and going down the road less traveled.
I'm Sailing Away, Help Me!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 2 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 3 Norwegian Dawn
- 4 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 5 Alaska Cruise
- 6 MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise
- 7 Assult on Golden Princess
- 8 Alaska in summer
- 9 Veendam vs. Summit
- 10 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 11 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 12 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 13 1 night in Denali
- 14 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 15 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 16 Antarctica Cruise
- 17 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 18 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 19 Cruise worries
- 20 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 21 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 22 RC Majesty of the seas versus Caribbean Princess
- 23 An Introduction to new member
- 24 Is dreamlines.nl scam?
- 25 Sunday in Livorno