If we choose not to do an excursion in one or more of our ports--P. Vallarta , Mazatlan and Cabo-- will there be shopping within walking distance, restaurants, beaches? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruising with an old person--the deluxe edition.
- 2 Norwegian - a tale of a disappearing cruise
- 3 I have made a deposit on my first Cruise (RCI Panama Canal)
- 4 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 5 Shuttle service needed in Copenhagen
- 6 Dream A Little Dream
- 7 Tunis terror attack. MSC and Costa in port, passengers possible victims.
- 8 Seabourn Sojourn Singapore-Mumbai, March 2015
- 9 Cruise room options for three people
- 10 Viking or Uniworld for Egypt/Nile
- 11 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 12 Are drinks packages worth buying?
- 13 Norwegian Dawn
- 14 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 15 Cruise: last minute price- 4 nights from Auckland to Melbourne 1 Feb 2016
- 16 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise
- 17 Loved my Avalon Tulip Time River Cruise!
- 18 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 19 St. Petersburg, Russia Port Tour
- 20 Greece Italy Cruise
- 21 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 22 Ferry from Copenhagen to Oslo
- 23 southern caribbean shore excursions
- 24 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 25 Best time of year to avoid drunken crowds? Cruise lines to avoid?