I had told several Fodorites that I would do my Danube River Trip report soon and it has now been almost 2 weeks. I haven't forgotten. I have been ill and not up to doing a big report, but I'm feeling better now so will post after I chair a big philanthropy event this Wed. I hope to have lots of time then. I promise.
I promise I will do a trip report on our Danube River cruise very soon.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 2 A Cruise Review: The Connie Anew
- 3 Fire on Italian Ferry off coast of Corfu
- 4 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 5 Passport to Pearl Harbor
- 6 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 7 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 8 RCCL Legend of the Seas
- 9 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 10 Pavlus Travel
- 11 Newest Aida cruise ship AidaPrima
- 12 Legend of the Seas
- 13 Have you sailed on the RC Legend of the Seas to the Southern Caribbean?
- 14 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 15 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 16 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 17 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 18 Alaska
- 19 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 20 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 21 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 22 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 23 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 24 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 25 Alaska cruise excrusions