I'm going on an 8 day cruise on Carnival over Thanksgiving w/ stops at Acapulco, Zihuatanejo/Ixtapa, and Manzanillo. First time to this area.
What are the most unique things to see at each of these places? We like outdoor and cultural activities.
Is the snorkeling good in those places and in Nov? Any ancient ruins? Marketplace?
Is it easy to do shore excursion on your own w/o going w/ the cruise package? Any cautions? We have a big group of people.
Thanks much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Sources for finding last minute deals on cruises from Seattle to Alaska?
- 2 We finally made up our minds...
- 3 Carnival Vista, Cruisers Log.. Star Date 24.05.2016 AD
- 4 Sydney pre-cruise hotel recommendations
- 5 Best Way to See Italy and/or Greece?
- 6 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 7 One-way cruise to Alaska June 2016
- 8 Juneau excursions Alaska Cruise
- 9 Avoid Crowds on Greek Cruise
- 10 Family First Timers
- 11 alaska cruise
- 12 Cruise Port in Livorno - Day Trip to Pisa and Lucca
- 13 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 14 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 15 Sailing On A Vista
- 16 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 17 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 18 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 19 Viking Ocean Cruise nightmare
- 20 The Cruise to pick to go this June
- 21 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 22 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 23 Mediterranean cruise on celebrity constellation
- 24 Oasis Lite: Review of Navigator of the Seas
- 25 one way or R/T to Alaska on Princesss