I'm going on an 8 day cruise on Carnival over Thanksgiving w/ stops at Acapulco, Zihuatanejo/Ixtapa, and Manzanillo. First time to this area.
What are the most unique things to see at each of these places? We like outdoor and cultural activities.
Is the snorkeling good in those places and in Nov? Any ancient ruins? Marketplace?
Is it easy to do shore excursion on your own w/o going w/ the cruise package? Any cautions? We have a big group of people.
Thanks much for your help!
How to Shore Excursions in Mexican Riviera?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 2 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 3 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 4 Cruise Experience Interview
- 5 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 6 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 7 regent navigator showers
- 8 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 9 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 10 Steep cruise discounts
- 11 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 12 Staying active on a river cruise
- 13 Back from Epic cruise
- 14 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 15 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 16 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 17 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 18 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 19 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 20 Which cruise one to use??
- 21 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 22 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 23 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 24 Formal nights on cruise
- 25 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?