I'm going on an 8 day cruise on Carnival over Thanksgiving w/ stops at Acapulco, Zihuatanejo/Ixtapa, and Manzanillo. First time to this area.
What are the most unique things to see at each of these places? We like outdoor and cultural activities.
Is the snorkeling good in those places and in Nov? Any ancient ruins? Marketplace?
Is it easy to do shore excursion on your own w/o going w/ the cruise package? Any cautions? We have a big group of people.
Thanks much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 2 Canadians Cruising to Dubai
- 3 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise
- 4 CARNIVAL IS THE WORST.. here's why!
- 5 A quick post to friends, not cruise related.
- 6 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 7 My first river cruise 12-2017
- 8 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 11 Glacier Bay or Hubbard Glacier
- 12 Tauck Small Ship Cruise to Portugal and Spain
- 13 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 14 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 15 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 16 Repositioning Cruise
- 17 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 18 HAL Koningsdam anyone recently?
- 19 Quebec,Nivea Sofia,new Foundland cries?
- 20 Regent Seven Seas Explorer - anyone been?
- 21 Jazz Cruise 2017
- 22 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 23 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 24 Booking a return flight before noon?
- 25 from civitavecchia port to city of Rome