I'm going on an 8 day cruise on Carnival over Thanksgiving w/ stops at Acapulco, Zihuatanejo/Ixtapa, and Manzanillo. First time to this area.
What are the most unique things to see at each of these places? We like outdoor and cultural activities.
Is the snorkeling good in those places and in Nov? Any ancient ruins? Marketplace?
Is it easy to do shore excursion on your own w/o going w/ the cruise package? Any cautions? We have a big group of people.
Thanks much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Westminster Classic Tours??
- 2 SICKNESS ON VIKING!
- 3 Cruise parking, Fort Lauderdale
- 4 Miami Cruise Port Parking Recommendations
- 5 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 6 Grand Princess Returns to Port for Repairs
- 7 Stay away from Cruise,com and cruisesonly.com
- 8 Baltic Cruise Itinerary Question
- 9 Need tour help for Diamond Princess roundtrip from Singapore itinerary
- 10 Shore Excursions in Juneau
- 11 What to pack South America
- 12 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 13 Cruisewear on Princess
- 14 Cruise facts
- 15 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 16 Antarctica-Expedition-Feb.2017-By OneOcean-
- 17 Quiet in the Forum
- 18 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 19 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 20 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 21 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 22 What to wear onboard Zaandam from Santiago to Buenos Aires.
- 23 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 24 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 25 inoculations