I'm going on an 8 day cruise on Carnival over Thanksgiving w/ stops at Acapulco, Zihuatanejo/Ixtapa, and Manzanillo. First time to this area.
What are the most unique things to see at each of these places? We like outdoor and cultural activities.
Is the snorkeling good in those places and in Nov? Any ancient ruins? Marketplace?
Is it easy to do shore excursion on your own w/o going w/ the cruise package? Any cautions? We have a big group of people.
Thanks much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 바카라사이트}➚}《 SOK800.ZZ。AM 》}➚}슈퍼카지노
- 2 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 3 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 4 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 5 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 6 European River Cruises - strategy
- 7 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 8 tips on disney cruises
- 9 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 10 Baggage storage before cruise
- 11 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 12 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 13 Quiet in the Forum
- 14 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 15 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 16 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 17 Travel Agent recommendation
- 18 Viking Switzerland to the North Sea
- 19 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 20 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 21 One day before cruise from Fort Lauderdale, any attraction recommendation
- 22 Carnival tour to Sayulita?
- 23 Season's Greetings
- 24 RCCL went from great to poor
- 25 Small Group Buenos Aires Open Jan 2017