We just booked a cruise to the western Caribbean in first week of dec on carnival glory.
Any tips on how to prepare? What the Weather will be like ? Best excursions ?
Miami-Cozumel- Belize-mohagony bay-grand cayman - Miami
We will be going with our 3.5 year old and an 8 month old baby.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 US/CANADA: Tec*h SUPP0RT YAHOO CONTACT 1:800:540:683O YAHOO MAIL
- 2 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 3 Alaska Cruise-Definitely Not Cheap
- 4 Trip insurance
- 5 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 6 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 7 Costs all round when sick without adequate cover
- 8 Rental car return - Southampton UK
- 9 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes
- 10 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 11 Best time to book Royal Caribbean cruise for best price?
- 12 Beaches on Grand Turk and Amber Cove
- 13 Surprise Alaskan Cruise for my Mom for Mother's Day
- 14 Alaska Cruise
- 15 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 16 Cabin mate for Norway cruise in July
- 17 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 18 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 19 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 20 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 21 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 22 European cruise suggestions?
- 23 Going!
- 24 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 25 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas