Am going on a cruise for the first time and am starting to wonder how I'm going to fit in all the things I want to see when we port. We are leaving from Miami and port in Half Moon Cay Bahamas, St. Thomas USVI, San Juan Puerto Rico and Grand Turk Turks and Caicos. I like to hike, explore new cities/ architect, scuba dive, relax on the beach and there just isn't enough time to do everything in each place.
Does anyone have a must-do/ see in any of the above places?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 mail COmcast Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999:8045 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Hp@ printer Wireless CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 3 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 4 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 5 12 day Mediterranean cruise
- 6 Alaska Cruise
- 7 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 8 St. Peter Port & Hauteville House
- 9 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 10 Alaska- Icy straight point
- 11 Hotel in mid-town or near cruise pier?
- 12 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 13 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 14 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 15 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 16 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 17 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 18 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 19 Tauck River Cruises
- 20 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 21 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 22 Best cruise ship for solo cruise to Alaska?
- 23 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 24 Alaska cruise excursions tips & logistics help
- 25 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise