Am going on a cruise for the first time and am starting to wonder how I'm going to fit in all the things I want to see when we port. We are leaving from Miami and port in Half Moon Cay Bahamas, St. Thomas USVI, San Juan Puerto Rico and Grand Turk Turks and Caicos. I like to hike, explore new cities/ architect, scuba dive, relax on the beach and there just isn't enough time to do everything in each place.
Does anyone have a must-do/ see in any of the above places?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 EXCITING 4 DAY CRUISE
- 2 Carnival Vista, Cruisers Log.. Star Date 24.05.2016 AD
- 3 Spoiled for life
- 4 Santorini excursions
- 5 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 6 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 7 Barcelona to Rome
- 8 We finally made up our minds...
- 9 Currency for multiple countries
- 10 Oceania Overbooking
- 11 2 NIght PreCruise
- 12 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 13 Best Way to See Italy and/or Greece?
- 14 Suggestions for excursions in the Greek Isles Oct 2013
- 15 Late arrival for checking-in
- 16 Dubronovik
- 17 Amsterdam - best way to get to city centre from the cruise terminal
- 18 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport
- 19 Sources for finding last minute deals on cruises from Seattle to Alaska?
- 20 alaska cruise
- 21 Juneau excursions Alaska Cruise
- 22 Viking Ocean Cruise nightmare
- 23 Cruise Port in Livorno - Day Trip to Pisa and Lucca
- 24 Avoid Crowds on Greek Cruise
- 25 45 minutes taxi from Stockholn to Nynashamn?