Am going on a cruise for the first time and am starting to wonder how I'm going to fit in all the things I want to see when we port. We are leaving from Miami and port in Half Moon Cay Bahamas, St. Thomas USVI, San Juan Puerto Rico and Grand Turk Turks and Caicos. I like to hike, explore new cities/ architect, scuba dive, relax on the beach and there just isn't enough time to do everything in each place.
Does anyone have a must-do/ see in any of the above places?
How to make the most when at port
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Formal nights on cruise
- 2 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 3 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 4 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 5 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 6 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 7 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14
- 8 Cruise Weather Tracking Website
- 9 4 Aussies on Sapphire Princess to Alaska
- 10 TAMPA HOTEL
- 11 Emerald Princess vs. NCL Dawn for Christmas Cruise
- 12 Azamara Excursions
- 13 Things to consider about a river cruise??
- 14 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 15 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 16 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 17 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?
- 18 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 19 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 20 Explain me this, Regent Cruise.
- 21 Jones Act
- 22 Cruise Experience Interview
- 23 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 24 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 25 Organised Trips from Celebrity's Equinox Cruise Liner