Am going on a cruise for the first time and am starting to wonder how I'm going to fit in all the things I want to see when we port. We are leaving from Miami and port in Half Moon Cay Bahamas, St. Thomas USVI, San Juan Puerto Rico and Grand Turk Turks and Caicos. I like to hike, explore new cities/ architect, scuba dive, relax on the beach and there just isn't enough time to do everything in each place.
Does anyone have a must-do/ see in any of the above places?
How to make the most when at port
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 2 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 3 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 4 An Epic Adventure
- 5 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 6 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 7 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 8 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 9 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 10 queen mary question
- 11 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 12 Back from Epic cruise
- 13 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 14 Cozumel excursions
- 15 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 16 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 17 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 18 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 19 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 20 Transatlantic/Repositioning Cruise in April
- 21 A Disappointing Conquest
- 22 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports
- 23 Windstar for a first cruise?
- 24 Wind on board
- 25 Is the food quality generally the same on different ships in the same line?