Am going on a cruise for the first time and am starting to wonder how I'm going to fit in all the things I want to see when we port. We are leaving from Miami and port in Half Moon Cay Bahamas, St. Thomas USVI, San Juan Puerto Rico and Grand Turk Turks and Caicos. I like to hike, explore new cities/ architect, scuba dive, relax on the beach and there just isn't enough time to do everything in each place.
Does anyone have a must-do/ see in any of the above places?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 sbcglobal Installation Contact 1:800:681:7208 sbcglobal Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Scenic cruise advice
- 3 Viking consumer beware
- 4 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 5 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 6 Small Ship Alaska
- 7 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 8 Pre-cruise hotel
- 9 Amadeus river cruise
- 10 The Baltic - When itinerary means everything
- 11 There IS a difference between a travel and cruise agent..
- 12 We finally made up our minds...
- 13 Touring on your own with Viking River Cruise
- 14 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 15 Viking Ocean Cruise
- 16 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 17 Caribbean Update
- 18 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 19 A Transatlantic including Boston/NYC/Bermuda/Nassau and Miami
- 20 One way cruise to Europe from FL
- 21 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 22 Windstar Sea Breeze
- 23 river cruises what do you love
- 24 Rhine River Cruise with AMAwaterways
- 25 NYC Tour before cruise