Am going on a cruise for the first time and am starting to wonder how I'm going to fit in all the things I want to see when we port. We are leaving from Miami and port in Half Moon Cay Bahamas, St. Thomas USVI, San Juan Puerto Rico and Grand Turk Turks and Caicos. I like to hike, explore new cities/ architect, scuba dive, relax on the beach and there just isn't enough time to do everything in each place.
Does anyone have a must-do/ see in any of the above places?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 2 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 3 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 4 Quiet in the Forum
- 5 inoculations
- 6 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 7 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 8 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 9 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 10 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 11 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed
- 12 Ncl Jewel falling apart?
- 13 Alaska Cruise
- 14 Celebrity Reflection - December 31st 2016
- 15 expedition-style cruising to Antarctica
- 16 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 17 Worse Cruise Experience On Holland America Eurodam
- 18 Decision on May 2017 Alaska Cruise
- 19 New Zealand: Recommendations for shore excursions
- 20 Formal nights
- 21 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 22 Cruise the North West Passage
- 23 European River Cruises - strategy
- 24 Costa shore excursions
- 25 Dry bag solution for Antarctica