Am going on a cruise for the first time and am starting to wonder how I'm going to fit in all the things I want to see when we port. We are leaving from Miami and port in Half Moon Cay Bahamas, St. Thomas USVI, San Juan Puerto Rico and Grand Turk Turks and Caicos. I like to hike, explore new cities/ architect, scuba dive, relax on the beach and there just isn't enough time to do everything in each place.
Does anyone have a must-do/ see in any of the above places?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 tips for first cruisers
- 2 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 3 Panama Canal Cruise Excursion recs
- 4 British Passport Validity
- 5 Juneau Excursions: Mendenhall, Whale Watching, or both?
- 6 European River Cruises - strategy
- 7 Cruising New Zealand?
- 8 Alaskan cruise
- 9 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 10 Excursion Shore
- 11 St Petersburg and Norway cruise?
- 12 Time in ports?
- 13 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 14 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 15 HAL Nieuw Amsterdam Room Query
- 16 Windstar cruise around Iceland
- 17 Polferries Guided 4 Day Tour
- 18 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 19 Best Cruise Excursions in Panama Canal
- 20 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 21 Glacier Trek vs. Glacier + Dog sledding?
- 22 Best Alaska Cruise with Kids!
- 23 Sep cruise/Juneau - dog sledding vs. Mendenhall ice cave trek
- 24 QM2 - Transport from Red Hook to LGA
- 25 Viking Ocean Cruise nightmare