Am going on a cruise for the first time and am starting to wonder how I'm going to fit in all the things I want to see when we port. We are leaving from Miami and port in Half Moon Cay Bahamas, St. Thomas USVI, San Juan Puerto Rico and Grand Turk Turks and Caicos. I like to hike, explore new cities/ architect, scuba dive, relax on the beach and there just isn't enough time to do everything in each place.
Does anyone have a must-do/ see in any of the above places?
How to make the most when at port
- 1 Copenhagen pier
- 2 TRANSATLANTIC CRUISING TIPS AND OPINIONS
- 3 Island Princess Panama Canal Cruise excursion
- 4 Cruising?
- 5 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 6 Mediteranean cruise in Nov
- 7 Azamara cruises
- 8 Best way to prevent seasickness?
- 9 the new Royal Caribbean menu 2013
- 10 Carnival Cheers Program more expensive on all all-you-can-drink ships but 2
- 11 RCCL or Princess for Alaska
- 12 Florida Bus
- 13 transportation from Port Charlotte to Fort Everglades
- 14 News. Viking river cruises entering ocean liner market.
- 15 Please help with Ketchikan
- 16 St.Croix dropped as cruise stop
- 17 Trip report: Sapphire Princess May 11-18 2013/Wine Country Coastal
- 18 How are Carnival Cruises during the winter months?
- 19 Suggestions for excursions in the Greek Isles Oct 2013
- 20 Are there any cruises to South America that depart from the United States?
- 21 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 22 Who wants to join us on Pacific Coastal?
- 23 Cruising to Iceland
- 24 San Diego Zoo
- 25 excursions with outside vendors