Am going on a cruise for the first time and am starting to wonder how I'm going to fit in all the things I want to see when we port. We are leaving from Miami and port in Half Moon Cay Bahamas, St. Thomas USVI, San Juan Puerto Rico and Grand Turk Turks and Caicos. I like to hike, explore new cities/ architect, scuba dive, relax on the beach and there just isn't enough time to do everything in each place.
Does anyone have a must-do/ see in any of the above places?
How to make the most when at port
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Veendam vs. Summit
- 2 MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise
- 3 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 4 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 5 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 6 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 7 1 night in Denali
- 8 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 9 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 10 Antarctica Cruise
- 11 Alaska in summer
- 12 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 13 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 14 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 15 Cruise worries
- 16 Alaska Cruise
- 17 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 RC Majesty of the seas versus Caribbean Princess
- 20 An Introduction to new member
- 21 Is dreamlines.nl scam?
- 22 Sunday in Livorno
- 23 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 24 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 25 Alaska Cruise with 19 month old