Am going on a cruise for the first time and am starting to wonder how I'm going to fit in all the things I want to see when we port. We are leaving from Miami and port in Half Moon Cay Bahamas, St. Thomas USVI, San Juan Puerto Rico and Grand Turk Turks and Caicos. I like to hike, explore new cities/ architect, scuba dive, relax on the beach and there just isn't enough time to do everything in each place.
Does anyone have a must-do/ see in any of the above places?
How to make the most when at port
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 2 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 3 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 4 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 5 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 6 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 7 Formal dress required?
- 8 Cruise Deals - New Caledonia & Vanuatu Round Trip
- 9 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 10 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 11 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 12 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 13 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 14 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 15 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 16 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 17 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 18 seascanner.com
- 19 Noordam VF4038
- 20 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 21 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 22 Mediterranean cruise
- 23 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 24 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 25 volendam or Noordam