Am going on a cruise for the first time and am starting to wonder how I'm going to fit in all the things I want to see when we port. We are leaving from Miami and port in Half Moon Cay Bahamas, St. Thomas USVI, San Juan Puerto Rico and Grand Turk Turks and Caicos. I like to hike, explore new cities/ architect, scuba dive, relax on the beach and there just isn't enough time to do everything in each place.
Does anyone have a must-do/ see in any of the above places?
How to make the most when at port
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska
- 2 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 3 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 4 Staterooms
- 5 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 6 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 7 Sea sickness
- 8 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 9 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 10 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 11 Parking in Miami
- 12 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 13 South Pacific
- 14 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 15 Celebrity Constellation
- 16 Please help with cruise planning.
- 17 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 Be careful out there ...
- 20 $10000.998 cruise sold out
- 21 Ionian vs. Cyclades Cruises in Greece
- 22 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 23 Buffet in Ruby Princess
- 24 European cruises with Europeans
- 25 Pre-cruise hotel options in Rome