Am going on a cruise for the first time and am starting to wonder how I'm going to fit in all the things I want to see when we port. We are leaving from Miami and port in Half Moon Cay Bahamas, St. Thomas USVI, San Juan Puerto Rico and Grand Turk Turks and Caicos. I like to hike, explore new cities/ architect, scuba dive, relax on the beach and there just isn't enough time to do everything in each place.
Does anyone have a must-do/ see in any of the above places?
How to make the most when at port
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?
- 2 Formal nights on cruise
- 3 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 4 RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
- 5 Cruises for singles
- 6 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 7 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 8 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 9 Tours in Greece
- 10 Azamara Quest - Malaysia Jan 2015
- 11 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 12 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 13 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 14 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 15 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14
- 16 Cruise Weather Tracking Website
- 17 4 Aussies on Sapphire Princess to Alaska
- 18 TAMPA HOTEL
- 19 Emerald Princess vs. NCL Dawn for Christmas Cruise
- 20 Azamara Excursions
- 21 Things to consider about a river cruise??
- 22 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 23 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 24 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 25 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?