Am going on a cruise for the first time and am starting to wonder how I'm going to fit in all the things I want to see when we port. We are leaving from Miami and port in Half Moon Cay Bahamas, St. Thomas USVI, San Juan Puerto Rico and Grand Turk Turks and Caicos. I like to hike, explore new cities/ architect, scuba dive, relax on the beach and there just isn't enough time to do everything in each place.
Does anyone have a must-do/ see in any of the above places?
How to make the most when at port
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 car rental from Miami Port
- 2 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 3 Sea sickness
- 4 Falmouth, Jamaica & Grand Cayman
- 5 Refurbished Navigator of the Seas
- 6 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 7 Alaska
- 8 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 9 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 10 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 11 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 12 Staterooms
- 13 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 14 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 15 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 16 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 17 Parking in Miami
- 18 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 19 South Pacific
- 20 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 21 Celebrity Constellation
- 22 Please help with cruise planning.
- 23 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 24 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 25 Be careful out there ...