Am going on a cruise for the first time and am starting to wonder how I'm going to fit in all the things I want to see when we port. We are leaving from Miami and port in Half Moon Cay Bahamas, St. Thomas USVI, San Juan Puerto Rico and Grand Turk Turks and Caicos. I like to hike, explore new cities/ architect, scuba dive, relax on the beach and there just isn't enough time to do everything in each place.
Does anyone have a must-do/ see in any of the above places?
How to make the most when at port
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Jones Act
- 2 Cruise Experience Interview
- 3 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 4 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 5 Organised Trips from Celebrity's Equinox Cruise Liner
- 6 Be aware of problem with Vantage River Navigator Cruise
- 7 Discount fares on Viking River Cruises?
- 8 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 11 Holland America Northbound Cruise - 7/13-7/20/14
- 12 river cruise cabins
- 13 Cape Horn Cruise
- 14 Power converters for onboard cruise
- 15 Alaska Cruise with Celebrity Solstice 7/11/14 - 7/18/14
- 16 STAY AWAY FROM VIKING
- 17 Douro or Danube for river cruise
- 18 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 19 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 20 Elia or Kalafatis beach on Mykonos
- 21 Cruise on the Galapagos Explorer II
- 22 a little worried about getting wet feet...1st ever cruise pending
- 23 Regent Seven Seas Voyager - Bangkok to Dubai - April, 2014
- 24 Sending an On-Board 'gift'?
- 25 Gate 1 River Cruise to Russia - Know anything about it?