Am going on a cruise for the first time and am starting to wonder how I'm going to fit in all the things I want to see when we port. We are leaving from Miami and port in Half Moon Cay Bahamas, St. Thomas USVI, San Juan Puerto Rico and Grand Turk Turks and Caicos. I like to hike, explore new cities/ architect, scuba dive, relax on the beach and there just isn't enough time to do everything in each place.
Does anyone have a must-do/ see in any of the above places?
How to make the most when at port
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 2 Taking alcohol on board.
- 3 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 4 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 5 Viking River Cruise/Tulips and Windmils
- 6 Need ideas for Charlotte Amalie, St. thomas due to cruise change.
- 7 Transfer Costs Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral
- 8 Opinion of specific cruise lines?
- 9 First Time Mediterranean Cruiser
- 10 MIA to dock
- 11 Big ship or small ship?
- 12 Alaska in June
- 13 Scandinavia and St. Petersburg
- 14 Cruise Transfer with Alaska Cruise Transportation
- 15 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 16 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 17 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 18 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 19 Variety Cruises for Greek Islands?
- 20 Assult on Golden Princess
- 21 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 22 Ultimate beverage package
- 23 Majesty of the Seas
- 24 Freedom Flashback, Splendor Here We Come
- 25 A Fun Victory Escape