Am going on a cruise for the first time and am starting to wonder how I'm going to fit in all the things I want to see when we port. We are leaving from Miami and port in Half Moon Cay Bahamas, St. Thomas USVI, San Juan Puerto Rico and Grand Turk Turks and Caicos. I like to hike, explore new cities/ architect, scuba dive, relax on the beach and there just isn't enough time to do everything in each place.
Does anyone have a must-do/ see in any of the above places?
How to make the most when at port
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 2 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 3 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 4 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 5 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 6 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines
- 7 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 8 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 9 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 10 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 11 Killing time in Fort Lauderdale before our cruise
- 12 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 13 transfers in Venice
- 14 Norwegian Pearl obstructed rooms question
- 15 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 16 Pavlus Travel
- 17 Cape Horn Cruise
- 18 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 19 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 20 Cruise Experience Interview
- 21 regent navigator showers
- 22 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 23 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 24 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 25 Steep cruise discounts