Am going on a cruise for the first time and am starting to wonder how I'm going to fit in all the things I want to see when we port. We are leaving from Miami and port in Half Moon Cay Bahamas, St. Thomas USVI, San Juan Puerto Rico and Grand Turk Turks and Caicos. I like to hike, explore new cities/ architect, scuba dive, relax on the beach and there just isn't enough time to do everything in each place.
Does anyone have a must-do/ see in any of the above places?
How to make the most when at port
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Nasca flight in Pisco
- 2 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 3 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 4 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 5 Recent Crystal Cruise experiences?
- 6 transfers in Venice
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Alaska
- 9 Silversea the BEST
- 10 Mediterranean cruise
- 11 Civitavecchia port to rail
- 12 Finding a private tour guide for Tunis/Carthage
- 13 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 14 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 15 Celebrity Solstice Nov.2012--Dubai/Singapore- Re visa for India??
- 16 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 17 Steep cruise discounts
- 18 Halloween cruise on Enchantment of the Sea
- 19 Experience on Noordam of Holland America
- 20 Short luxury cruise
- 21 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 22 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 23 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 24 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 25 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC