Am going on a cruise for the first time and am starting to wonder how I'm going to fit in all the things I want to see when we port. We are leaving from Miami and port in Half Moon Cay Bahamas, St. Thomas USVI, San Juan Puerto Rico and Grand Turk Turks and Caicos. I like to hike, explore new cities/ architect, scuba dive, relax on the beach and there just isn't enough time to do everything in each place.
Does anyone have a must-do/ see in any of the above places?
How to make the most when at port
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Are drinks packages worth buying?
- 2 I have made a deposit on my first Cruise (RCI Panama Canal)
- 3 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 4 Cruise: last minute price- 4 nights from Auckland to Melbourne 1 Feb 2016
- 5 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise
- 6 Loved my Avalon Tulip Time River Cruise!
- 7 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 8 Viking or Uniworld for Egypt/Nile
- 9 St. Petersburg, Russia Port Tour
- 10 Greece Italy Cruise
- 11 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 12 Ferry from Copenhagen to Oslo
- 13 southern caribbean shore excursions
- 14 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 15 Best time of year to avoid drunken crowds? Cruise lines to avoid?
- 16 Cruise room options for three people
- 17 12 Day Cruise with 2 Kids under 3
- 18 Tauck Danube cruise
- 19 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 20 First Time Alaska Cruise
- 21 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 22 New charge on NCL
- 23 returning rental car in Southampton
- 24 Aug 1, Baltic cruise on Caribbean Princess
- 25 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France