Am going on a cruise for the first time and am starting to wonder how I'm going to fit in all the things I want to see when we port. We are leaving from Miami and port in Half Moon Cay Bahamas, St. Thomas USVI, San Juan Puerto Rico and Grand Turk Turks and Caicos. I like to hike, explore new cities/ architect, scuba dive, relax on the beach and there just isn't enough time to do everything in each place.
Does anyone have a must-do/ see in any of the above places?
How to make the most when at port
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska Cruise Tour Royal Carribean or Princess
- 2 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 3 Spain Monaco & Italy with Britannia 11 April 2015 (15 nights)
- 4 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 5 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 6 Tunis terror attack. MSC and Costa in port, passengers possible victims.
- 7 Formal dress required?
- 8 Main stage shows on the Getaway
- 9 River Cruising
- 10 Assult on Golden Princess
- 11 Review of Trip on Nat Geo Explorer - Antarctica,So. Georgia, and Falklands
- 12 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...
- 13 Fredericia, Denmark - one day car rental ?
- 14 discount travel agents
- 15 Scuba diving in Nassau or Freeport? Is Atlantis worth the $$$
- 16 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 17 Barge cruises in France
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 Another cruise with GD, a little yea!
- 20 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 21 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 22 Alaska in summer
- 23 Majesty of the Seas
- 24 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 25 Transportation : Best way to get from Seattle airport to cruise ship