Am going on a cruise for the first time and am starting to wonder how I'm going to fit in all the things I want to see when we port. We are leaving from Miami and port in Half Moon Cay Bahamas, St. Thomas USVI, San Juan Puerto Rico and Grand Turk Turks and Caicos. I like to hike, explore new cities/ architect, scuba dive, relax on the beach and there just isn't enough time to do everything in each place.
Does anyone have a must-do/ see in any of the above places?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 What MSN.com says not to eat on a cruise
- 2 QM2 - Queen Mary 2 - Transatlantic Trip Report
- 3 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 4 Greek Island Cruises From/Return to Crete
- 5 Fantasy Cruises - Alaska?
- 6 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 7 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 8 Legal liability of Australians tipping. BEWARE
- 9 Opinions of specific cruise lines? Need your help!
- 10 European river cruise
- 11 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 12 oceania alaska cruise
- 13 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 14 Last minute cruise advice
- 15 Traveling Solo
- 16 Cruises for mobility impaired seniors
- 17 princess cruisetour to alaska
- 18 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 19 Single Cruises Experiences?
- 20 Interested in dress code feedback for Uniworld European river cruises
- 21 Credit Card Charges on Cruise lines
- 22 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 23 Viking Danube cruise: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
- 24 Viking Cruise a big disappointment
- 25 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap