Am going on a cruise for the first time and am starting to wonder how I'm going to fit in all the things I want to see when we port. We are leaving from Miami and port in Half Moon Cay Bahamas, St. Thomas USVI, San Juan Puerto Rico and Grand Turk Turks and Caicos. I like to hike, explore new cities/ architect, scuba dive, relax on the beach and there just isn't enough time to do everything in each place.
Does anyone have a must-do/ see in any of the above places?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Celebrity Solstice
- 2 Webcams of all Princess ships
- 3 Montreal and Cruise to Boston
- 4 Traveling Solo
- 5 Overnight hotel in Ft. Lauderdale
- 6 Which European Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 7 Disembarking with HAL
- 8 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 9 norwegian cruise line
- 10 Boarding times on Celebrity
- 11 Alaska 7 days inside passage on Pacific Princess from Vancouver
- 12 Alaskan cruise excursions - Survey says....
- 13 Southbound Alaska on Holland America
- 14 Alaskan land and sea tour
- 15 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 16 Online check in for US citizen living in Europe
- 17 On Cloud9, Miss Carnival Breeze
- 18 Norwegian Fjords cruise
- 19 Viking River Cruising - by bus
- 20 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 21 Looking for an Alaskan Cruise on very small ship - 8-12 passengers?
- 22 Small ship adventure from New York to Montreal
- 23 Well that was fast!
- 24 Galapagos with Celebrity Xpedition - July 2012
- 25 Cruising with an old person--the deluxe edition.