Am going on a cruise for the first time and am starting to wonder how I'm going to fit in all the things I want to see when we port. We are leaving from Miami and port in Half Moon Cay Bahamas, St. Thomas USVI, San Juan Puerto Rico and Grand Turk Turks and Caicos. I like to hike, explore new cities/ architect, scuba dive, relax on the beach and there just isn't enough time to do everything in each place.
Does anyone have a must-do/ see in any of the above places?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://supplementsprotocol.com/neuro-nzt/
- 2 Indochina Sails cruise | halong bay tours
- 3 This Crew Has Talent
- 4 alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 5 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 6 Miami End-of-Cruise Day With Luggage??
- 7 Basic Info Needed for Europe River Cruises
- 8 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 9 Parking at Port Everglades, FL
- 10 We finally made up our minds...
- 11 Cozumel Water Temp for Snorkling
- 12 Cruise Insurance - Worth it?
- 13 Which caribbean cruise line is the best?
- 14 Alaska in summer
- 15 Looking for crew members to sail to Antarctica in January/February 2017
- 16 Will the SS United States cruise again? I hope so!
- 17 Cruising, On A Star Under A Bridge
- 18 Uniworld's Bordeaux, Vineyards & Chateaux River Cruise
- 19 Ketchikan, Alaska Misty Fjord seaplane options
- 20 Alaska/Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 21 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 22 My horror story from Norwegian Sky
- 23 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 24 Time For An Escape
- 25 Cruise with Young Children in April