Am going on a cruise for the first time and am starting to wonder how I'm going to fit in all the things I want to see when we port. We are leaving from Miami and port in Half Moon Cay Bahamas, St. Thomas USVI, San Juan Puerto Rico and Grand Turk Turks and Caicos. I like to hike, explore new cities/ architect, scuba dive, relax on the beach and there just isn't enough time to do everything in each place.
Does anyone have a must-do/ see in any of the above places?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Sources for finding last minute deals on cruises from Seattle to Alaska?
- 2 Family First Timers
- 3 Opinions of various cruise lines?
- 4 alaska cruise
- 5 Cruise Port in Livorno - Day Trip to Pisa and Lucca
- 6 Avoid Crowds on Greek Cruise
- 7 Carnival Vista, Cruisers Log.. Star Date 24.05.2016 AD
- 8 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 9 One-way cruise to Alaska June 2016
- 10 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 11 We finally made up our minds...
- 12 Sailing On A Vista
- 13 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 14 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 15 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 16 Viking Ocean Cruise nightmare
- 17 The Cruise to pick to go this June
- 18 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 19 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 20 Mediterranean cruise on celebrity constellation
- 21 Oasis Lite: Review of Navigator of the Seas
- 22 one way or R/T to Alaska on Princesss
- 23 Baltic Cruise in June
- 24 Alaska cruise excursions tips & logistics help
- 25 MSC Divina