Am going on a cruise for the first time and am starting to wonder how I'm going to fit in all the things I want to see when we port. We are leaving from Miami and port in Half Moon Cay Bahamas, St. Thomas USVI, San Juan Puerto Rico and Grand Turk Turks and Caicos. I like to hike, explore new cities/ architect, scuba dive, relax on the beach and there just isn't enough time to do everything in each place.
Does anyone have a must-do/ see in any of the above places?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 2 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 3 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 4 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 5 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 6 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels
- 7 Prague to Budapest with Tauck in May, 2016
- 8 MSC splendida
- 9 Shore excursions Alaskan inside passage
- 10 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 11 Cruise Mate- last minute, 33 days from San Diego
- 12 Trip insurance
- 13 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 14 World Cruises - Preference and Discounts
- 15 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 16 Shore excursions
- 17 Looking for cruise mate for S. Caribbean cruise
- 18 Western Caribbean excursions?
- 19 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 20 Beds on GCT river cruise ships (European)
- 21 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise
- 22 My first river cruise 12-2017
- 23 Cabin Question for Emerald Princess
- 24 Hotel near Alees de L'Oulle
- 25 CARNIVAL IS THE WORST.. here's why!