A lot of people complain about kids on cruises. I've reached the point where I avoid anyone over the age of 60 on board--especially the transplants from New York City who decide to move to Fort Lauderdale and Miami to retire. What a bunch of complaining nuisances! I've seen cruise staff go out of their way to avoid them.
How to avoid elderly New Yorkers on cruises
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Explain me this, Regent Cruise.
- 2 Jones Act
- 3 Cruise Experience Interview
- 4 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 5 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 6 Organised Trips from Celebrity's Equinox Cruise Liner
- 7 Be aware of problem with Vantage River Navigator Cruise
- 8 Discount fares on Viking River Cruises?
- 9 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 10 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 11 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 12 Holland America Northbound Cruise - 7/13-7/20/14
- 13 river cruise cabins
- 14 Cape Horn Cruise
- 15 Power converters for onboard cruise
- 16 Alaska Cruise with Celebrity Solstice 7/11/14 - 7/18/14
- 17 STAY AWAY FROM VIKING
- 18 Douro or Danube for river cruise
- 19 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 20 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 21 Elia or Kalafatis beach on Mykonos
- 22 Cruise on the Galapagos Explorer II
- 23 a little worried about getting wet feet...1st ever cruise pending
- 24 Regent Seven Seas Voyager - Bangkok to Dubai - April, 2014
- 25 Sending an On-Board 'gift'?