A lot of people complain about kids on cruises. I've reached the point where I avoid anyone over the age of 60 on board--especially the transplants from New York City who decide to move to Fort Lauderdale and Miami to retire. What a bunch of complaining nuisances! I've seen cruise staff go out of their way to avoid them.
How to avoid elderly New Yorkers on cruises
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Shopping on board Celebrity Constellation
- 2 Cozmel Port Taxis
- 3 Sea sickness
- 4 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 5 car rental from Miami Port
- 6 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 7 Falmouth, Jamaica & Grand Cayman
- 8 Refurbished Navigator of the Seas
- 9 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 10 Alaska
- 11 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 12 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 13 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 14 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 15 Staterooms
- 16 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 17 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 18 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 19 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 20 Parking in Miami
- 21 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 22 South Pacific
- 23 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 24 Celebrity Constellation
- 25 Please help with cruise planning.