My wife and I are considering a cruise to the Panama Canal (Aruba, Jamaica, Cartagena, Panama, Costa Rica) with our 18 month old. Does anyone have any advice on how safe these places are, especially with a child? I would prefer to not take him off the ship if possible. I've heard that staying in organized, cruise-line related groups is something to consider. I appreciate any feedback.
How safe is a cruise to Panama Canal with a child?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska Cruise with Celebrity Solstice 7/11/14 - 7/18/14
- 2 Power converters for onboard cruise
- 3 STAY AWAY FROM VIKING
- 4 Douro or Danube for river cruise
- 5 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 6 river cruise cabins
- 7 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 8 Elia or Kalafatis beach on Mykonos
- 9 Cruise on the Galapagos Explorer II
- 10 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 11 a little worried about getting wet feet...1st ever cruise pending
- 12 Regent Seven Seas Voyager - Bangkok to Dubai - April, 2014
- 13 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 14 Sending an On-Board 'gift'?
- 15 Gate 1 River Cruise to Russia - Know anything about it?
- 16 Legend of the Seas - July 20th Shore Excursions?
- 17 Budgeting for on-board spending
- 18 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 19 First Time Cruiser -- Travel Agent Yes or No?
- 20 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 21 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 22 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?
- 23 What mistakes did you make as a newbie cruiser?
- 24 Aida pulls out of Israel. Shrapnel on deck!
- 25 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia