My wife and I are considering a cruise to the Panama Canal (Aruba, Jamaica, Cartagena, Panama, Costa Rica) with our 18 month old. Does anyone have any advice on how safe these places are, especially with a child? I would prefer to not take him off the ship if possible. I've heard that staying in organized, cruise-line related groups is something to consider. I appreciate any feedback.
How safe is a cruise to Panama Canal with a child?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 2 An Epic Adventure
- 3 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 4 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 5 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 6 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 7 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 8 queen mary question
- 9 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 10 Back from Epic cruise
- 11 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 12 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 13 Cozumel excursions
- 14 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 15 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 16 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 17 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 18 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 19 Transatlantic/Repositioning Cruise in April
- 20 A Disappointing Conquest
- 21 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports
- 22 Windstar for a first cruise?
- 23 Wind on board
- 24 Is the food quality generally the same on different ships in the same line?
- 25 Will we like European river cruises?