We've never been on a cruise before but are thinking about it.
My husband hasn't been warm to the idea but hearing about all the new ships, fine dining, spa services, etc; he's now considering it.
I'm sure these things don't come cheap. If you spend $1,000 on a 7 day cruise, what else do you have to pay for? Are the buffet meals only included? Are you restricted to certain dining options depending on how much your cabin costs?
What are the "basics" that are included no matter how cheap or expensive you've opted to go?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 2 Cruise the North West Passage
- 3 Cruising New Zealand?
- 4 Smaller ship recommendations for Greek Islands
- 5 Trip Report: Alaska Cruise on a Budget, Local Eating / Shopping in Port
- 6 tips for first cruisers
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 9 British Passport Validity
- 10 Panama Canal Cruise Excursion recs
- 11 Juneau Excursions: Mendenhall, Whale Watching, or both?
- 12 European River Cruises - strategy
- 13 Alaskan cruise
- 14 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 15 Excursion Shore
- 16 St Petersburg and Norway cruise?
- 17 Time in ports?
- 18 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 19 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 20 HAL Nieuw Amsterdam Room Query
- 21 Windstar cruise around Iceland
- 22 Polferries Guided 4 Day Tour
- 23 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 24 Best Cruise Excursions in Panama Canal
- 25 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista