We've never been on a cruise before but are thinking about it.
My husband hasn't been warm to the idea but hearing about all the new ships, fine dining, spa services, etc; he's now considering it.
I'm sure these things don't come cheap. If you spend $1,000 on a 7 day cruise, what else do you have to pay for? Are the buffet meals only included? Are you restricted to certain dining options depending on how much your cabin costs?
What are the "basics" that are included no matter how cheap or expensive you've opted to go?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 2 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 3 Alaska Cruise
- 4 Going!
- 5 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 6 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 7 Viking cruise in early October
- 8 Trip insurance
- 9 Husband is a green card holder
- 10 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 11 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 12 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 13 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 14 Clothes for Baltic cruise
- 15 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 16 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 17 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 18 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 19 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 20 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels
- 21 Prague to Budapest with Tauck in May, 2016
- 22 MSC splendida
- 23 Shore excursions Alaskan inside passage
- 24 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 25 Cruise Mate- last minute, 33 days from San Diego