We've never been on a cruise before but are thinking about it.
My husband hasn't been warm to the idea but hearing about all the new ships, fine dining, spa services, etc; he's now considering it.
I'm sure these things don't come cheap. If you spend $1,000 on a 7 day cruise, what else do you have to pay for? Are the buffet meals only included? Are you restricted to certain dining options depending on how much your cabin costs?
What are the "basics" that are included no matter how cheap or expensive you've opted to go?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 사다리분석 ◐도메인: mat14.com】가입코드:ctx20≪kakao:ctx2012▶▶
- 2 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 3 Stay away from Cruise,com and cruisesonly.com
- 4 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 5 Tauck River Cruises
- 6 Alaska Cruise-Definitely Not Cheap
- 7 Celebrity Millennium
- 8 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes
- 9 Trip insurance
- 10 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 11 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 12 Costs all round when sick without adequate cover
- 13 Rental car return - Southampton UK
- 14 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 15 Best time to book Royal Caribbean cruise for best price?
- 16 Beaches on Grand Turk and Amber Cove
- 17 Surprise Alaskan Cruise for my Mom for Mother's Day
- 18 Alaska Cruise
- 19 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 20 Cabin mate for Norway cruise in July
- 21 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 22 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 23 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 24 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 25 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic