We've never been on a cruise before but are thinking about it.
My husband hasn't been warm to the idea but hearing about all the new ships, fine dining, spa services, etc; he's now considering it.
I'm sure these things don't come cheap. If you spend $1,000 on a 7 day cruise, what else do you have to pay for? Are the buffet meals only included? Are you restricted to certain dining options depending on how much your cabin costs?
What are the "basics" that are included no matter how cheap or expensive you've opted to go?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Carnival Vista, Cruisers Log.. Star Date 24.05.2016 AD
- 2 We finally made up our minds...
- 3 Sources for finding last minute deals on cruises from Seattle to Alaska?
- 4 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 5 Sydney pre-cruise hotel recommendations
- 6 Family First Timers
- 7 Best Way to See Italy and/or Greece?
- 8 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 9 One-way cruise to Alaska June 2016
- 10 Juneau excursions Alaska Cruise
- 11 Avoid Crowds on Greek Cruise
- 12 alaska cruise
- 13 Cruise Port in Livorno - Day Trip to Pisa and Lucca
- 14 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 15 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 16 Sailing On A Vista
- 17 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 18 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 19 Viking Ocean Cruise nightmare
- 20 The Cruise to pick to go this June
- 21 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 22 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 23 Mediterranean cruise on celebrity constellation
- 24 Oasis Lite: Review of Navigator of the Seas
- 25 one way or R/T to Alaska on Princesss