We've never been on a cruise before but are thinking about it.
My husband hasn't been warm to the idea but hearing about all the new ships, fine dining, spa services, etc; he's now considering it.
I'm sure these things don't come cheap. If you spend $1,000 on a 7 day cruise, what else do you have to pay for? Are the buffet meals only included? Are you restricted to certain dining options depending on how much your cabin costs?
What are the "basics" that are included no matter how cheap or expensive you've opted to go?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 2 Norwegian Gem
- 3 expedition-style cruising to Antarctica
- 4 ALASKAN CRUISE - MAY 2017
- 5 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 6 Port Canaveral Orlando _ what to do
- 7 Cruisewear on Princess
- 8 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 9 Celeystal Cruise Line
- 10 RD poll of most trusted cruise in USA.
- 11 Pisa & Florence - Looking for people to share shore excursion
- 12 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 13 Car rental from Norwegian Pride of America
- 14 European River Cruises - strategy
- 15 Port Canaveral
- 16 Formal nights
- 17 Alaska Cruise
- 18 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 19 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 20 NCL Loses all our reservations
- 21 Accident on Harmony of the seas. Crew killed and injured.
- 22 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 23 River Cruising-Eastern Europe
- 24 Luggage storage or transport from Yokohama to Haneda Airport
- 25 Norwegian Fjord cruise room choic