We've never been on a cruise before but are thinking about it.
My husband hasn't been warm to the idea but hearing about all the new ships, fine dining, spa services, etc; he's now considering it.
I'm sure these things don't come cheap. If you spend $1,000 on a 7 day cruise, what else do you have to pay for? Are the buffet meals only included? Are you restricted to certain dining options depending on how much your cabin costs?
What are the "basics" that are included no matter how cheap or expensive you've opted to go?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 2 Quiet in the Forum
- 3 inoculations
- 4 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 5 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 6 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 7 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 8 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 9 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 10 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed
- 11 Ncl Jewel falling apart?
- 12 Alaska Cruise
- 13 Celebrity Reflection - December 31st 2016
- 14 expedition-style cruising to Antarctica
- 15 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 16 Worse Cruise Experience On Holland America Eurodam
- 17 Decision on May 2017 Alaska Cruise
- 18 New Zealand: Recommendations for shore excursions
- 19 Formal nights
- 20 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 21 Cruise the North West Passage
- 22 European River Cruises - strategy
- 23 Costa shore excursions
- 24 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 25 ALASKAN CRUISE - MAY 2017