We are thinking of booking a Disney cruise for June 2008, a 4 night Bahamas cruise for our family of 5. I am wondering where to go to the best lowest price because they are fairly pricey. I have heard that AAA and Costco have good deals on cruises also, has anyone else found a great deal for a Disney Cruise anywhere and if so where?? and also how far out do you book to get the best prices??? Also, just to mention, we are doing Disney because we have three kids under seven!!! Thanks for your responses. Carrie.
How is the best way to get the best price on a Disney Cruise???
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 2 I have made a deposit on my first Cruise (RCI Panama Canal)
- 3 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 4 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 5 Best time of year to avoid drunken crowds? Cruise lines to avoid?
- 6 Cruise room options for three people
- 7 12 Day Cruise with 2 Kids under 3
- 8 Tauck Danube cruise
- 9 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 10 First Time Alaska Cruise
- 11 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 12 New charge on NCL
- 13 returning rental car in Southampton
- 14 Aug 1, Baltic cruise on Caribbean Princess
- 15 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 16 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 17 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 18 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise
- 19 July 8 Florence tour - join our group!
- 20 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 21 is Holland America meal plan worth it?
- 22 Assult on Golden Princess
- 23 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...
- 24 Travel agency questions - Direct Line Cruises
- 25 Antarctica Cruise