We are thinking of booking a Disney cruise for June 2008, a 4 night Bahamas cruise for our family of 5. I am wondering where to go to the best lowest price because they are fairly pricey. I have heard that AAA and Costco have good deals on cruises also, has anyone else found a great deal for a Disney Cruise anywhere and if so where?? and also how far out do you book to get the best prices??? Also, just to mention, we are doing Disney because we have three kids under seven!!! Thanks for your responses. Carrie.
How is the best way to get the best price on a Disney Cruise???
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 2 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 3 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 4 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 5 Formal nights on cruise
- 6 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 7 Norwegian Dawn
- 8 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 9 Alaska Cruise
- 10 MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise
- 11 Assult on Golden Princess
- 12 Alaska in summer
- 13 Veendam vs. Summit
- 14 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 15 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 16 1 night in Denali
- 17 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 18 Antarctica Cruise
- 19 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 20 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 21 Cruise worries
- 22 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 23 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 24 RC Majesty of the seas versus Caribbean Princess
- 25 An Introduction to new member