we have cruised with Holland America to Alaska and Celebrity to Europe.
We are from Australia and don't know much about RCCL. They seem to have some good itineries we are interested in. We are in our 30's and 40's and are wondering how the cruiseline compares to the other ones we have been on.
We enjoy the pool area, casino, bars, quiet nooks and crannies etc.
Thanks in advacne
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Grand Princess Returns to Port for Repairs
- 2 Stay away from Cruise,com and cruisesonly.com
- 3 Baltic Cruise Itinerary Question
- 4 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 5 Need tour help for Diamond Princess roundtrip from Singapore itinerary
- 6 Shore Excursions in Juneau
- 7 What to pack South America
- 8 SICKNESS ON VIKING!
- 9 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 10 Cruisewear on Princess
- 11 Cruise parking, Fort Lauderdale
- 12 Cruise facts
- 13 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 14 Antarctica-Expedition-Feb.2017-By OneOcean-
- 15 Quiet in the Forum
- 16 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 17 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 18 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 19 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 20 What to wear onboard Zaandam from Santiago to Buenos Aires.
- 21 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 22 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 23 inoculations
- 24 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 25 November Mediterranean Cruise