we have cruised with Holland America to Alaska and Celebrity to Europe.
We are from Australia and don't know much about RCCL. They seem to have some good itineries we are interested in. We are in our 30's and 40's and are wondering how the cruiseline compares to the other ones we have been on.
We enjoy the pool area, casino, bars, quiet nooks and crannies etc.
Thanks in advacne
How does RCCL compare to Holland America and Celebrity
- 1 A few questions about RCI Majesty of the Seas
- 2 Shore Excursions Falmouth, Jamaica and Grand Cayman
- 3 Carnival Triumph to be Fun Ship 2.0 refurbished
- 4 Going on a Cruise? Do you still want to after you read this?
- 5 Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
- 6 Rhine River Cruise - Amsterdam to Zurick
- 7 Alaska-Oceania vs Regent
- 8 Travel Report for Azamara Journey - Asia Cruise
- 9 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 10 Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
- 11 first time cruise (Carribean): what money do we take?
- 12 Cayos Cochinos
- 13 California Coastal Cruise
- 14 (Almost) Day and a half in Rome
- 15 Shared excursions on Norwegian Spirit June 16, 2013 sailing
- 16 Cheap cruises - I think it is about having realistic expectations
- 17 Royal Caribbean drink prices and the new alcohol policy 2013
- 18 Grand Turk
- 19 Transportation from Rome airport to Port
- 20 cruise ship illness outbreaks (the Norovirus reports for 2012&2013)
- 21 Shore excursions on Paul Gaugin ship in Tahiti?
- 22 6 solid days at sea w/transatlantic trip
- 23 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 24 Best River cruise company for Europe?
- 25 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?