we have cruised with Holland America to Alaska and Celebrity to Europe.
We are from Australia and don't know much about RCCL. They seem to have some good itineries we are interested in. We are in our 30's and 40's and are wondering how the cruiseline compares to the other ones we have been on.
We enjoy the pool area, casino, bars, quiet nooks and crannies etc.
Thanks in advacne
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 QM2 - Queen Mary 2 - Transatlantic Trip Report
- 2 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 3 Fall foliage cruise
- 4 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 5 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 6 Viking River Cruise - Pretty darn good!!
- 7 What MSN.com says not to eat on a cruise
- 8 Greek Island Cruises From/Return to Crete
- 9 Fantasy Cruises - Alaska?
- 10 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 11 Legal liability of Australians tipping. BEWARE
- 12 Opinions of specific cruise lines? Need your help!
- 13 European river cruise
- 14 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 15 oceania alaska cruise
- 16 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 17 Last minute cruise advice
- 18 Traveling Solo
- 19 Cruises for mobility impaired seniors
- 20 princess cruisetour to alaska
- 21 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 22 Single Cruises Experiences?
- 23 Interested in dress code feedback for Uniworld European river cruises
- 24 Credit Card Charges on Cruise lines
- 25 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami