Planning a 2 week honeymoonthat includes: 1 wk cruise with Monarch of the Sea cruise line porting from San Juan (stopping at St Thomas, Martinique, Barbados, Antigua, St Martaaen) and 1 wk in San Juan staying at SJ Grand Beach Resort and Casino.
Would like to have feedback on liner and/or if anyone who has stayed at the same hotel.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
honeymoon june 99 - cruise
- 1 Egypt tours
- 2 Trip report: Sapphire Princess May 11-18 2013/Wine Country Coastal
- 3 quick lunch in Paris
- 4 A few questions about RCI Majesty of the Seas
- 5 first time cruise (Carribean): what money do we take?
- 6 (Almost) Day and a half in Rome
- 7 Boston to Bermuda on NCL's Dawn
- 8 What to pack for an Alaska Inside Passage Cruise in mid-June
- 9 Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
- 10 Rhine River Cruise - Amsterdam to Zurick
- 11 Alaska-Oceania vs Regent
- 12 Travel Report for Azamara Journey - Asia Cruise
- 13 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 14 Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
- 15 Cayos Cochinos
- 16 California Coastal Cruise
- 17 Shared excursions on Norwegian Spirit June 16, 2013 sailing
- 18 Royal Caribbean drink prices and the new alcohol policy 2013
- 19 Going on a Cruise? Do you still want to after you read this?
- 20 Grand Turk
- 21 Transportation from Rome airport to Port
- 22 cruise ship illness outbreaks (the Norovirus reports for 2012&2013)
- 23 Shore excursions on Paul Gaugin ship in Tahiti?
- 24 6 solid days at sea w/transatlantic trip
- 25 Carnival Triumph to be Fun Ship 2.0 refurbished