Planning a 2 week honeymoonthat includes: 1 wk cruise with Monarch of the Sea cruise line porting from San Juan (stopping at St Thomas, Martinique, Barbados, Antigua, St Martaaen) and 1 wk in San Juan staying at SJ Grand Beach Resort and Casino.
Would like to have feedback on liner and/or if anyone who has stayed at the same hotel.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 2 expedition-style cruising to Antarctica
- 3 Port Canaveral Orlando _ what to do
- 4 Cruisewear on Princess
- 5 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 6 Celeystal Cruise Line
- 7 RD poll of most trusted cruise in USA.
- 8 Pisa & Florence - Looking for people to share shore excursion
- 9 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 10 Car rental from Norwegian Pride of America
- 11 European River Cruises - strategy
- 12 Port Canaveral
- 13 Formal nights
- 14 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 15 Alaska Cruise
- 16 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 17 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 18 NCL Loses all our reservations
- 19 Accident on Harmony of the seas. Crew killed and injured.
- 20 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 21 River Cruising-Eastern Europe
- 22 Luggage storage or transport from Yokohama to Haneda Airport
- 23 Norwegian Fjord cruise room choic
- 24 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed
- 25 Carnival Vista creams dock will exiting port of Messina!