Planning a 2 week honeymoonthat includes: 1 wk cruise with Monarch of the Sea cruise line porting from San Juan (stopping at St Thomas, Martinique, Barbados, Antigua, St Martaaen) and 1 wk in San Juan staying at SJ Grand Beach Resort and Casino.
Would like to have feedback on liner and/or if anyone who has stayed at the same hotel.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 2 new england/canada cruise
- 3 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 4 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 5 Travelling by Freightrer Ship - Trip Report
- 6 Holland America Line Koningsdam 23/7/2017
- 7 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 8 12 day Mediterranean cruise
- 9 Alaska Cruise
- 10 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 11 St. Peter Port & Hauteville House
- 12 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 13 Alaska- Icy straight point
- 14 Hotel in mid-town or near cruise pier?
- 15 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 16 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 17 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 18 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 19 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 20 Tauck River Cruises
- 21 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 22 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 23 Best cruise ship for solo cruise to Alaska?
- 24 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 25 Alaska cruise excursions tips & logistics help