we are starting to plan our trip for the end of the year and I am tossing up between 2 ships. ( The other is Celebrity Equinox )
I have cruised with both lines a number of times and have found both to be very enjoyable.
The Zuiderdam is going to the Panama Canal which is attractive to us however, I am a little concerned that it is an older ship.
We have been on the Eurodam this year and the Noordam last year. We did the Volendam about 8 years ago.
As we are coming at Christmas time our itineraries are limited.
Has anyone been on the Zuiderdam lately and how did you find it?
Is it still nice and comfortable or is it showing its age?
We usually have a balcony cabin.
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 빅브라더카지노／／【【ＡkＡ8８9、Ｃ0M】】／／빅브라더카지노
- 2 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 3 Nobody sleeps on Celebrity! Book elsewhere.
- 4 Port of Livorno, taxi or train to Lucca?
- 5 Northern Europe or Southern Europe?
- 6 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 7 How to pack for Alaska land sea cruise
- 8 Theft on the QM2: A Cautionary Tale
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 Misty Fjords Palne Crash
- 11 any last minute tips for first cruise
- 12 Overnight hotel in Ft. Lauderdale
- 13 Celebrity Solstice
- 14 Fantasy Cruises - Alaska?
- 15 Traveling Solo
- 16 Costa Fascinosa. It's cheap but is it nasty?
- 17 Cruising with an old person--the deluxe edition.
- 18 Cruising Hacks
- 19 Webcams of all Princess ships
- 20 Montreal and Cruise to Boston
- 21 Which European Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 22 Disembarking with HAL
- 23 norwegian cruise line
- 24 Boarding times on Celebrity
- 25 Alaska 7 days inside passage on Pacific Princess from Vancouver