we are starting to plan our trip for the end of the year and I am tossing up between 2 ships. ( The other is Celebrity Equinox )
I have cruised with both lines a number of times and have found both to be very enjoyable.
The Zuiderdam is going to the Panama Canal which is attractive to us however, I am a little concerned that it is an older ship.
We have been on the Eurodam this year and the Noordam last year. We did the Volendam about 8 years ago.
As we are coming at Christmas time our itineraries are limited.
Has anyone been on the Zuiderdam lately and how did you find it?
Is it still nice and comfortable or is it showing its age?
We usually have a balcony cabin.
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Shore excursions
- 2 Cabin Question for Emerald Princess
- 3 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 4 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise
- 5 CARNIVAL IS THE WORST.. here's why!
- 6 A quick post to friends, not cruise related.
- 7 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 8 My first river cruise 12-2017
- 9 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 10 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 11 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 12 Glacier Bay or Hubbard Glacier
- 13 Tauck Small Ship Cruise to Portugal and Spain
- 14 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 15 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 16 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 17 Repositioning Cruise
- 18 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 19 HAL Koningsdam anyone recently?
- 20 Quebec,Nivea Sofia,new Foundland cries?
- 21 Regent Seven Seas Explorer - anyone been?
- 22 Jazz Cruise 2017
- 23 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 24 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 25 Booking a return flight before noon?