we are starting to plan our trip for the end of the year and I am tossing up between 2 ships. ( The other is Celebrity Equinox )
I have cruised with both lines a number of times and have found both to be very enjoyable.
The Zuiderdam is going to the Panama Canal which is attractive to us however, I am a little concerned that it is an older ship.
We have been on the Eurodam this year and the Noordam last year. We did the Volendam about 8 years ago.
As we are coming at Christmas time our itineraries are limited.
Has anyone been on the Zuiderdam lately and how did you find it?
Is it still nice and comfortable or is it showing its age?
We usually have a balcony cabin.
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 2 Viking consumer beware
- 3 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 4 Small Ship Alaska
- 5 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 6 Pre-cruise hotel
- 7 Amadeus river cruise
- 8 The Baltic - When itinerary means everything
- 9 There IS a difference between a travel and cruise agent..
- 10 We finally made up our minds...
- 11 Touring on your own with Viking River Cruise
- 12 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 13 Viking Ocean Cruise
- 14 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 15 Caribbean Update
- 16 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 17 A Transatlantic including Boston/NYC/Bermuda/Nassau and Miami
- 18 One way cruise to Europe from FL
- 19 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 20 Windstar Sea Breeze
- 21 river cruises what do you love
- 22 Rhine River Cruise with AMAwaterways
- 23 NYC Tour before cruise
- 24 UNIWORLD River Beatrice Budapest to Prague
- 25 port excursion recommendations