we are starting to plan our trip for the end of the year and I am tossing up between 2 ships. ( The other is Celebrity Equinox )
I have cruised with both lines a number of times and have found both to be very enjoyable.
The Zuiderdam is going to the Panama Canal which is attractive to us however, I am a little concerned that it is an older ship.
We have been on the Eurodam this year and the Noordam last year. We did the Volendam about 8 years ago.
As we are coming at Christmas time our itineraries are limited.
Has anyone been on the Zuiderdam lately and how did you find it?
Is it still nice and comfortable or is it showing its age?
We usually have a balcony cabin.
Thanks for your help
Holland America - Zuiderdam - Your thoughts
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 2 Norovirus
- 3 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 4 Where to Stay in Boston Before & After HAL Cruise
- 5 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 6 NEED HELP CHOOSING SHIP
- 7 Queen Mary II Transatlantic Questions
- 8 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 9 Will we like European river cruises?
- 10 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 11 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 12 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 13 An Epic Adventure
- 14 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 15 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 16 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 17 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 18 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 19 queen mary question
- 20 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 21 Back from Epic cruise
- 22 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 23 Cozumel excursions
- 24 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 25 Golf Cruise Hawaii?