we are starting to plan our trip for the end of the year and I am tossing up between 2 ships. ( The other is Celebrity Equinox )
I have cruised with both lines a number of times and have found both to be very enjoyable.
The Zuiderdam is going to the Panama Canal which is attractive to us however, I am a little concerned that it is an older ship.
We have been on the Eurodam this year and the Noordam last year. We did the Volendam about 8 years ago.
As we are coming at Christmas time our itineraries are limited.
Has anyone been on the Zuiderdam lately and how did you find it?
Is it still nice and comfortable or is it showing its age?
We usually have a balcony cabin.
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cost of Alcoholic Beverages
- 2 Segway: Has anyone taken one of these port tours?
- 3 Alaska: Norwegian or Princess...
- 4 Best Blue Cruise in Marmaris-Turkey
- 5 Low water cruise complaints
- 6 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 7 Best Food on Luxury Cruise Lines
- 8 Holland america oosterdam
- 9 No recourse for a change of itinerary
- 10 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 11 Cruises survey
- 12 Advice on cruise: Boston to Bahams
- 13 Viking River Cruise - Pretty darn good!!
- 14 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 15 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 16 Customer Experience Research - Short 2 minute Survey. Help Appreciated.
- 17 Viking Danube River Bus Tour
- 18 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 19 Viking Danube cruise: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
- 20 High and dry Viking River Cruises...
- 21 Silversea the BEST
- 22 Hats off to Viking
- 23 Viking River Cruise- Please Black list this company
- 24 Gate 1 Cruise on Luftner’s Amadeus Silver – Substituted Bus Tour
- 25 Balcony on cheap cruise versus inside on more expensive cruise