we are starting to plan our trip for the end of the year and I am tossing up between 2 ships. ( The other is Celebrity Equinox )
I have cruised with both lines a number of times and have found both to be very enjoyable.
The Zuiderdam is going to the Panama Canal which is attractive to us however, I am a little concerned that it is an older ship.
We have been on the Eurodam this year and the Noordam last year. We did the Volendam about 8 years ago.
As we are coming at Christmas time our itineraries are limited.
Has anyone been on the Zuiderdam lately and how did you find it?
Is it still nice and comfortable or is it showing its age?
We usually have a balcony cabin.
Thanks for your help
Holland America - Zuiderdam - Your thoughts
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Majesty of the Seas
- 2 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 3 Need ideas for Charlotte Amalie, St. thomas due to cruise change.
- 4 rental cars at Lerwick & Scrabster Cruise Ports in Scotland
- 5 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 6 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 7 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 8 Taking alcohol on board.
- 9 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 10 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 11 Viking River Cruise/Tulips and Windmils
- 12 Opinion of specific cruise lines?
- 13 First Time Mediterranean Cruiser
- 14 MIA to dock
- 15 Big ship or small ship?
- 16 Alaska in June
- 17 Scandinavia and St. Petersburg
- 18 Cruise Transfer with Alaska Cruise Transportation
- 19 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 20 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 21 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 22 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 23 Variety Cruises for Greek Islands?
- 24 Assult on Golden Princess
- 25 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March