we are starting to plan our trip for the end of the year and I am tossing up between 2 ships. ( The other is Celebrity Equinox )
I have cruised with both lines a number of times and have found both to be very enjoyable.
The Zuiderdam is going to the Panama Canal which is attractive to us however, I am a little concerned that it is an older ship.
We have been on the Eurodam this year and the Noordam last year. We did the Volendam about 8 years ago.
As we are coming at Christmas time our itineraries are limited.
Has anyone been on the Zuiderdam lately and how did you find it?
Is it still nice and comfortable or is it showing its age?
We usually have a balcony cabin.
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Celebrity Solstice
- 2 Webcams of all Princess ships
- 3 Montreal and Cruise to Boston
- 4 Traveling Solo
- 5 Overnight hotel in Ft. Lauderdale
- 6 Which European Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 7 Disembarking with HAL
- 8 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 9 norwegian cruise line
- 10 Boarding times on Celebrity
- 11 Alaska 7 days inside passage on Pacific Princess from Vancouver
- 12 Alaskan cruise excursions - Survey says....
- 13 Southbound Alaska on Holland America
- 14 Alaskan land and sea tour
- 15 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 16 Online check in for US citizen living in Europe
- 17 On Cloud9, Miss Carnival Breeze
- 18 Norwegian Fjords cruise
- 19 Viking River Cruising - by bus
- 20 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 21 Looking for an Alaskan Cruise on very small ship - 8-12 passengers?
- 22 Small ship adventure from New York to Montreal
- 23 Well that was fast!
- 24 Galapagos with Celebrity Xpedition - July 2012
- 25 Cruising with an old person--the deluxe edition.