we are starting to plan our trip for the end of the year and I am tossing up between 2 ships. ( The other is Celebrity Equinox )
I have cruised with both lines a number of times and have found both to be very enjoyable.
The Zuiderdam is going to the Panama Canal which is attractive to us however, I am a little concerned that it is an older ship.
We have been on the Eurodam this year and the Noordam last year. We did the Volendam about 8 years ago.
As we are coming at Christmas time our itineraries are limited.
Has anyone been on the Zuiderdam lately and how did you find it?
Is it still nice and comfortable or is it showing its age?
We usually have a balcony cabin.
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 EXCITING 4 DAY CRUISE
- 2 Carnival Vista, Cruisers Log.. Star Date 24.05.2016 AD
- 3 Spoiled for life
- 4 Santorini excursions
- 5 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 6 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 7 Barcelona to Rome
- 8 We finally made up our minds...
- 9 Currency for multiple countries
- 10 Oceania Overbooking
- 11 2 NIght PreCruise
- 12 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 13 Best Way to See Italy and/or Greece?
- 14 Suggestions for excursions in the Greek Isles Oct 2013
- 15 Late arrival for checking-in
- 16 Dubronovik
- 17 Amsterdam - best way to get to city centre from the cruise terminal
- 18 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport
- 19 Sources for finding last minute deals on cruises from Seattle to Alaska?
- 20 alaska cruise
- 21 Juneau excursions Alaska Cruise
- 22 Viking Ocean Cruise nightmare
- 23 Cruise Port in Livorno - Day Trip to Pisa and Lucca
- 24 Avoid Crowds on Greek Cruise
- 25 45 minutes taxi from Stockholn to Nynashamn?