we are starting to plan our trip for the end of the year and I am tossing up between 2 ships. ( The other is Celebrity Equinox )
I have cruised with both lines a number of times and have found both to be very enjoyable.
The Zuiderdam is going to the Panama Canal which is attractive to us however, I am a little concerned that it is an older ship.
We have been on the Eurodam this year and the Noordam last year. We did the Volendam about 8 years ago.
As we are coming at Christmas time our itineraries are limited.
Has anyone been on the Zuiderdam lately and how did you find it?
Is it still nice and comfortable or is it showing its age?
We usually have a balcony cabin.
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 알라딘 릴게임 ◐홈-피:‘kss998.com’◐
- 2 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 3 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 4 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 5 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 6 Alaska Cruise
- 7 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes
- 8 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 9 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 10 European cruise suggestions?
- 11 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 12 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 13 Going!
- 14 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 15 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 16 Viking cruise in early October
- 17 Trip insurance
- 18 Husband is a green card holder
- 19 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 20 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 21 Clothes for Baltic cruise
- 22 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 23 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 24 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 25 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?