we are starting to plan our trip for the end of the year and I am tossing up between 2 ships. ( The other is Celebrity Equinox )
I have cruised with both lines a number of times and have found both to be very enjoyable.
The Zuiderdam is going to the Panama Canal which is attractive to us however, I am a little concerned that it is an older ship.
We have been on the Eurodam this year and the Noordam last year. We did the Volendam about 8 years ago.
As we are coming at Christmas time our itineraries are limited.
Has anyone been on the Zuiderdam lately and how did you find it?
Is it still nice and comfortable or is it showing its age?
We usually have a balcony cabin.
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Carnival Vista, Cruisers Log.. Star Date 24.05.2016 AD
- 2 alaska cruise
- 3 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 4 Avoid Crowds on Greek Cruise
- 5 45 minutes taxi from Stockholn to Nynashamn?
- 6 We finally made up our minds...
- 7 Sources for finding last minute deals on cruises from Seattle to Alaska?
- 8 Sydney pre-cruise hotel recommendations
- 9 Family First Timers
- 10 Best Way to See Italy and/or Greece?
- 11 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 12 One-way cruise to Alaska June 2016
- 13 Juneau excursions Alaska Cruise
- 14 Cruise Port in Livorno - Day Trip to Pisa and Lucca
- 15 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 16 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 17 Sailing On A Vista
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 20 Viking Ocean Cruise nightmare
- 21 The Cruise to pick to go this June
- 22 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 23 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 24 Mediterranean cruise on celebrity constellation
- 25 Oasis Lite: Review of Navigator of the Seas