we are starting to plan our trip for the end of the year and I am tossing up between 2 ships. ( The other is Celebrity Equinox )
I have cruised with both lines a number of times and have found both to be very enjoyable.
The Zuiderdam is going to the Panama Canal which is attractive to us however, I am a little concerned that it is an older ship.
We have been on the Eurodam this year and the Noordam last year. We did the Volendam about 8 years ago.
As we are coming at Christmas time our itineraries are limited.
Has anyone been on the Zuiderdam lately and how did you find it?
Is it still nice and comfortable or is it showing its age?
We usually have a balcony cabin.
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://topenhancementproducts.com/blackcore-edge-max-fake-scam
- 2 What to pack South America
- 3 Shore Excursions in Juneau
- 4 SICKNESS ON VIKING!
- 5 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 6 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 7 Cruisewear on Princess
- 8 Cruise parking, Fort Lauderdale
- 9 Cruise facts
- 10 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 11 Need tour help for Diamond Princess roundtrip from Singapore itinerary
- 12 Antarctica-Expedition-Feb.2017-By OneOcean-
- 13 Quiet in the Forum
- 14 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 15 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 16 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 17 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 18 What to wear onboard Zaandam from Santiago to Buenos Aires.
- 19 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 20 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 21 inoculations
- 22 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 23 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 24 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 25 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed