My husband and I are considering the 21 day South American cruise from Valparaiso to Buenos Aires via Antarctica and the Zaandam Dec-Jan. Has anyone done this trip recently and is it a good one to do.
Our other option would be to do an independent land based trip which I feel may be more difficult to organise. We are in our early 50's both fit and well. Will we see most highlights of this area on the cruise? Thank you for any help and advice.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Help With First Cruise to Alaska
- 2 Alaskan Cruise Misc Questions...
- 3 Roll calls
- 4 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 5 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 6 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 7 What to pack for alaska
- 8 Cape Liberty cruise terminal
- 9 Princess Plus: a Review of the Regal Princess
- 10 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 11 new england/canada cruise
- 12 Grand Celebration review
- 13 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 14 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 15 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 16 Relocating to UK via Cunard eastern passage
- 17 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 18 Holland America Line Koningsdam 23/7/2017
- 19 Alaska Cruise Aug 13 to 20, 2017 on Holland America
- 20 Travelling by Freightrer Ship - Trip Report
- 21 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 22 12 day Mediterranean cruise
- 23 Alaska Cruise
- 24 St. Peter Port & Hauteville House
- 25 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?