My husband and I are considering the 21 day South American cruise from Valparaiso to Buenos Aires via Antarctica and the Zaandam Dec-Jan. Has anyone done this trip recently and is it a good one to do.
Our other option would be to do an independent land based trip which I feel may be more difficult to organise. We are in our early 50's both fit and well. Will we see most highlights of this area on the cruise? Thank you for any help and advice.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 2 One way cruise to Europe from FL
- 3 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 4 Windstar Sea Breeze
- 5 Touring on your own with Viking River Cruise
- 6 river cruises what do you love
- 7 Rhine River Cruise with AMAwaterways
- 8 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 9 NYC Tour before cruise
- 10 UNIWORLD River Beatrice Budapest to Prague
- 11 Pre-cruise hotel
- 12 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 13 port excursion recommendations
- 14 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 15 Caribbean in 17/18
- 16 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 17 Cruises Only - Be careful
- 18 Dietary requests
- 19 Panama Canal - 7-9 days
- 20 Crusing Cape Town to Singapore...need help
- 21 Zanzibar any ideas?
- 22 Seasickness and Canary Islands Cruise
- 23 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 24 Pirates!
- 25 Looking for Arctic cruise deals