My husband and I are considering the 21 day South American cruise from Valparaiso to Buenos Aires via Antarctica and the Zaandam Dec-Jan. Has anyone done this trip recently and is it a good one to do.
Our other option would be to do an independent land based trip which I feel may be more difficult to organise. We are in our early 50's both fit and well. Will we see most highlights of this area on the cruise? Thank you for any help and advice.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Holiday Cruising with a toddler
- 2 Bucket List
- 3 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 4 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 5 BEWARE OF VIKING RIVER CRUISES!
- 6 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 7 Perks for owning shares to cruise lines
- 8 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 9 Suggestion on Cruise in the Great Lakes
- 10 European River Cruises - strategy
- 11 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 12 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 13 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 14 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 15 tips on disney cruises
- 16 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 17 Baggage storage before cruise
- 18 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 19 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 20 Quiet in the Forum
- 21 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 22 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 23 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 24 Travel Agent recommendation
- 25 Viking Switzerland to the North Sea