My husband and I are considering the 21 day South American cruise from Valparaiso to Buenos Aires via Antarctica and the Zaandam Dec-Jan. Has anyone done this trip recently and is it a good one to do.
Our other option would be to do an independent land based trip which I feel may be more difficult to organise. We are in our early 50's both fit and well. Will we see most highlights of this area on the cruise? Thank you for any help and advice.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 게임몽 ￢￢♪♪홈피:【kss998.com】●●
- 2 사다리분석 ▶ 도메인 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes
- 4 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 5 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 6 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Tauck River Cruises
- 9 Alaska Cruise-Definitely Not Cheap
- 10 Celebrity Millennium
- 11 Trip insurance
- 12 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 13 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 14 Costs all round when sick without adequate cover
- 15 Rental car return - Southampton UK
- 16 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 17 Best time to book Royal Caribbean cruise for best price?
- 18 Beaches on Grand Turk and Amber Cove
- 19 Surprise Alaskan Cruise for my Mom for Mother's Day
- 20 Alaska Cruise
- 21 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 22 Cabin mate for Norway cruise in July
- 23 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 24 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 25 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises