My husband and I are considering the 21 day South American cruise from Valparaiso to Buenos Aires via Antarctica and the Zaandam Dec-Jan. Has anyone done this trip recently and is it a good one to do.
Our other option would be to do an independent land based trip which I feel may be more difficult to organise. We are in our early 50's both fit and well. Will we see most highlights of this area on the cruise? Thank you for any help and advice.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 토토 사이트토토총판 노하우 【 'kakaonj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 2 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 3 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 4 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 5 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 6 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 7 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 8 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 9 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 10 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 11 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels
- 12 Prague to Budapest with Tauck in May, 2016
- 13 MSC splendida
- 14 Shore excursions Alaskan inside passage
- 15 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 16 Cruise Mate- last minute, 33 days from San Diego
- 17 Trip insurance
- 18 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 19 World Cruises - Preference and Discounts
- 20 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 21 Shore excursions
- 22 Looking for cruise mate for S. Caribbean cruise
- 23 Western Caribbean excursions?
- 24 Beds on GCT river cruise ships (European)
- 25 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise