How far in advance is it suggested to book shore excursions ?? In talking with HA, they indicated that when you book excursions credit card gets charged at once. I am not going until 9/4 so hate to have to lay out money now. Appreciate any thoughts.
HOLLAND AMERICA - ALASKA - FIRST TIMER
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 2 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 3 Need advice on packing for January cruise Sydney to Auckland
- 4 Cruises to Alaska
- 5 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 6 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 7 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 8 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 9 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 10 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 11 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 12 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 13 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 14 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 15 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 16 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 17 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 18 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 19 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 20 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 21 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple
- 22 NCL Epic June 15-22, 2014 sharing tour excursions in Italy with Romeinlimo
- 23 Venice cruise terminal to railway station
- 24 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 25 post-cruise help in Miami