How far in advance is it suggested to book shore excursions ?? In talking with HA, they indicated that when you book excursions credit card gets charged at once. I am not going until 9/4 so hate to have to lay out money now. Appreciate any thoughts.
HOLLAND AMERICA - ALASKA - FIRST TIMER
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 2 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 3 1 night in Denali
- 4 Veendam vs. Summit
- 5 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 6 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 7 Antarctica Cruise
- 8 Alaska in summer
- 9 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 10 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 11 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 12 Cruise worries
- 13 Alaska Cruise
- 14 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 15 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 16 RC Majesty of the seas versus Caribbean Princess
- 17 An Introduction to new member
- 18 Is dreamlines.nl scam?
- 19 Sunday in Livorno
- 20 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 21 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 22 Alaska Cruise with 19 month old
- 23 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 24 A Cruise Review: The Connie Anew
- 25 Alaska