We've been told that Avalon is charging "only" 5 Euro's an hour for internet hook up on their Danube river cruise. Its insane to spend about $7. an hour for internet connection. Does anyone have suggestions as to other ways to connect without having to spend precious port time in an internet cafe?
High Internet charges on Avalon
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruise: last minute price- 4 nights from Auckland to Melbourne 1 Feb 2016
- 2 southern caribbean shore excursions
- 3 I have made a deposit on my first Cruise (RCI Panama Canal)
- 4 St. Petersburg, Russia Port Tour
- 5 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 6 Greece Italy Cruise
- 7 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 8 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 9 Best time of year to avoid drunken crowds? Cruise lines to avoid?
- 10 Cruise room options for three people
- 11 12 Day Cruise with 2 Kids under 3
- 12 Tauck Danube cruise
- 13 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 14 First Time Alaska Cruise
- 15 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 16 New charge on NCL
- 17 returning rental car in Southampton
- 18 Aug 1, Baltic cruise on Caribbean Princess
- 19 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 20 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 21 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 22 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise
- 23 July 8 Florence tour - join our group!
- 24 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 25 is Holland America meal plan worth it?