I will be on a cruise in June, stopping in Helsinki on a Saturday from 10:00 to 6:00. I am wondering which of the local tours would be best: (1) the Open-top Tours for hop on/hop off sightseeing with 11 stops; (2) the Audio City Tour for 1 1 /2 hours with stops at Sibelius Monument and the Rock Church, or (3) the City Tour on a tram which is sightseeing without a guide for a 45 min. trip. I would like to know what I am looking at so I would like the driver telling us or at least a tape playing to explain the sights. I can't seem to get into the web site for the Open-top Tours to find out if it is narrated. Or is the Helsinki card for one day a better bet? It seems like you could walk to many of the interesting sights other than the 2 mentioned above. Thanks for any suggestions.
Helsinki local tours
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 2 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 3 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 4 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 5 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 6 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 7 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 8 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 11 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 12 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 13 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 14 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 15 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 16 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 17 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 18 seascanner.com
- 19 Noordam VF4038
- 20 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 21 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 22 Mediterranean cruise
- 23 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 24 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 25 volendam or Noordam