I will be on a cruise in June, stopping in Helsinki on a Saturday from 10:00 to 6:00. I am wondering which of the local tours would be best: (1) the Open-top Tours for hop on/hop off sightseeing with 11 stops; (2) the Audio City Tour for 1 1 /2 hours with stops at Sibelius Monument and the Rock Church, or (3) the City Tour on a tram which is sightseeing without a guide for a 45 min. trip. I would like to know what I am looking at so I would like the driver telling us or at least a tape playing to explain the sights. I can't seem to get into the web site for the Open-top Tours to find out if it is narrated. Or is the Helsinki card for one day a better bet? It seems like you could walk to many of the interesting sights other than the 2 mentioned above. Thanks for any suggestions.
Helsinki local tours
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 2 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 3 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 4 Alaska
- 5 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 6 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 7 Staterooms
- 8 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 9 Sea sickness
- 10 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 11 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 12 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 13 Parking in Miami
- 14 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 15 South Pacific
- 16 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 17 Celebrity Constellation
- 18 Please help with cruise planning.
- 19 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 20 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 21 Be careful out there ...
- 22 $10000.998 cruise sold out
- 23 Ionian vs. Cyclades Cruises in Greece
- 24 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 25 Buffet in Ruby Princess