I will be on a cruise in June, stopping in Helsinki on a Saturday from 10:00 to 6:00. I am wondering which of the local tours would be best: (1) the Open-top Tours for hop on/hop off sightseeing with 11 stops; (2) the Audio City Tour for 1 1 /2 hours with stops at Sibelius Monument and the Rock Church, or (3) the City Tour on a tram which is sightseeing without a guide for a 45 min. trip. I would like to know what I am looking at so I would like the driver telling us or at least a tape playing to explain the sights. I can't seem to get into the web site for the Open-top Tours to find out if it is narrated. Or is the Helsinki card for one day a better bet? It seems like you could walk to many of the interesting sights other than the 2 mentioned above. Thanks for any suggestions.
Helsinki local tours
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Where to Stay in Boston Before & After HAL Cruise
- 2 Queen Mary II Transatlantic Questions
- 3 NEED HELP CHOOSING SHIP
- 4 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 5 Will we like European river cruises?
- 6 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 7 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 8 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 9 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 10 An Epic Adventure
- 11 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 12 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 13 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 14 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 15 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 16 queen mary question
- 17 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 18 Back from Epic cruise
- 19 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 20 Cozumel excursions
- 21 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 22 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 23 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 24 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 25 Transatlantic/Repositioning Cruise in April