Please give us some tips on a first cruise. My husband and I travel in and out of the country,but this will be our first trip to cruise and we want to go to Panama canal for 10-12 days out of Fort Lauderdale. Is Feb. a good time to go? I would like to see as much of Costa Rica as possible. Does one line offer better trips for that then others? Tips on booking also would be appreciated. What to look for in room location and cruise ships. Thanks,ya'll
Help with First Cruise.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 car rental from Miami Port
- 2 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 3 Sea sickness
- 4 Falmouth, Jamaica & Grand Cayman
- 5 Refurbished Navigator of the Seas
- 6 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 7 Alaska
- 8 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 9 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 10 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 11 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 12 Staterooms
- 13 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 14 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 15 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 16 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 17 Parking in Miami
- 18 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 19 South Pacific
- 20 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 21 Celebrity Constellation
- 22 Please help with cruise planning.
- 23 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 24 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 25 Be careful out there ...