Please give us some tips on a first cruise. My husband and I travel in and out of the country,but this will be our first trip to cruise and we want to go to Panama canal for 10-12 days out of Fort Lauderdale. Is Feb. a good time to go? I would like to see as much of Costa Rica as possible. Does one line offer better trips for that then others? Tips on booking also would be appreciated. What to look for in room location and cruise ships. Thanks,ya'll
Help with First Cruise.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise
- 2 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 3 Alaska Cruise
- 4 Alaska in summer
- 5 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 6 Veendam vs. Summit
- 7 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 8 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 9 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 10 1 night in Denali
- 11 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 12 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 13 Antarctica Cruise
- 14 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 15 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 16 Cruise worries
- 17 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 RC Majesty of the seas versus Caribbean Princess
- 20 An Introduction to new member
- 21 Is dreamlines.nl scam?
- 22 Sunday in Livorno
- 23 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 24 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 25 Alaska Cruise with 19 month old