My flight leaving Hawaii to go to Vancouver is at 8h25 pm. I just spoke to my travel agent and she told me that we have to be at the airport minimum 4 hours before the flight. She says that international flight is 4 hours and domestic flight 2 hours to go true security.
Do you have to get there that early?
We will take a tour with airport drop-off because otherwise it would be too long of a day to carry our suitcases around.
Does anyone know how far is Hanauma Bay from the cruise terminal? We would like to have at least one day at the beach during our cruise. Any suggestions? It could be on any of these islands: Oahu, Hilo or Maui.
Thank you in advance for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 2 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise
- 3 CARNIVAL IS THE WORST.. here's why!
- 4 A quick post to friends, not cruise related.
- 5 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 6 My first river cruise 12-2017
- 7 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 8 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 9 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 10 Glacier Bay or Hubbard Glacier
- 11 Tauck Small Ship Cruise to Portugal and Spain
- 12 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 13 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 14 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 15 Repositioning Cruise
- 16 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 17 HAL Koningsdam anyone recently?
- 18 Quebec,Nivea Sofia,new Foundland cries?
- 19 Regent Seven Seas Explorer - anyone been?
- 20 Jazz Cruise 2017
- 21 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 22 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 23 Booking a return flight before noon?
- 24 from civitavecchia port to city of Rome
- 25 Considering a Tauck river cruise