My flight leaving Hawaii to go to Vancouver is at 8h25 pm. I just spoke to my travel agent and she told me that we have to be at the airport minimum 4 hours before the flight. She says that international flight is 4 hours and domestic flight 2 hours to go true security.
Do you have to get there that early?
We will take a tour with airport drop-off because otherwise it would be too long of a day to carry our suitcases around.
Does anyone know how far is Hanauma Bay from the cruise terminal? We would like to have at least one day at the beach during our cruise. Any suggestions? It could be on any of these islands: Oahu, Hilo or Maui.
Thank you in advance for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 네임드엔트리 ▶도메인: mat14.com】가입코드:ctx20⊙kakao:ctx2012◐◐
- 2 엔트리보드게임 ※연결: mat14.com】가입코드:ctx20⊙kakao:ctx2012▧▧
- 3 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes
- 4 Alaska Cruise-Definitely Not Cheap
- 5 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 6 Trip insurance
- 7 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 8 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 9 Costs all round when sick without adequate cover
- 10 Rental car return - Southampton UK
- 11 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 12 Best time to book Royal Caribbean cruise for best price?
- 13 Beaches on Grand Turk and Amber Cove
- 14 Surprise Alaskan Cruise for my Mom for Mother's Day
- 15 Alaska Cruise
- 16 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 17 Cabin mate for Norway cruise in July
- 18 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 19 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 20 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 21 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 22 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 23 European cruise suggestions?
- 24 Going!
- 25 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer