My flight leaving Hawaii to go to Vancouver is at 8h25 pm. I just spoke to my travel agent and she told me that we have to be at the airport minimum 4 hours before the flight. She says that international flight is 4 hours and domestic flight 2 hours to go true security.
Do you have to get there that early?
We will take a tour with airport drop-off because otherwise it would be too long of a day to carry our suitcases around.
Does anyone know how far is Hanauma Bay from the cruise terminal? We would like to have at least one day at the beach during our cruise. Any suggestions? It could be on any of these islands: Oahu, Hilo or Maui.
Thank you in advance for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 2 Scenic cruise advice
- 3 Seabourn Alaska Cruise
- 4 Viking consumer beware
- 5 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 6 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 7 Small Ship Alaska
- 8 Pre-cruise hotel
- 9 Amadeus river cruise
- 10 The Baltic - When itinerary means everything
- 11 There IS a difference between a travel and cruise agent..
- 12 We finally made up our minds...
- 13 Touring on your own with Viking River Cruise
- 14 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 15 Viking Ocean Cruise
- 16 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 17 Caribbean Update
- 18 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 19 A Transatlantic including Boston/NYC/Bermuda/Nassau and Miami
- 20 One way cruise to Europe from FL
- 21 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 22 Windstar Sea Breeze
- 23 river cruises what do you love
- 24 Rhine River Cruise with AMAwaterways
- 25 NYC Tour before cruise