My flight leaving Hawaii to go to Vancouver is at 8h25 pm. I just spoke to my travel agent and she told me that we have to be at the airport minimum 4 hours before the flight. She says that international flight is 4 hours and domestic flight 2 hours to go true security.
Do you have to get there that early?
We will take a tour with airport drop-off because otherwise it would be too long of a day to carry our suitcases around.
Does anyone know how far is Hanauma Bay from the cruise terminal? We would like to have at least one day at the beach during our cruise. Any suggestions? It could be on any of these islands: Oahu, Hilo or Maui.
Thank you in advance for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 2 new england/canada cruise
- 3 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 4 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 5 Travelling by Freightrer Ship - Trip Report
- 6 Holland America Line Koningsdam 23/7/2017
- 7 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 8 12 day Mediterranean cruise
- 9 Alaska Cruise
- 10 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 11 St. Peter Port & Hauteville House
- 12 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 13 Alaska- Icy straight point
- 14 Hotel in mid-town or near cruise pier?
- 15 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 16 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 17 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 18 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 19 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 20 Tauck River Cruises
- 21 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 22 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 23 Best cruise ship for solo cruise to Alaska?
- 24 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 25 Alaska cruise excursions tips & logistics help