My flight leaving Hawaii to go to Vancouver is at 8h25 pm. I just spoke to my travel agent and she told me that we have to be at the airport minimum 4 hours before the flight. She says that international flight is 4 hours and domestic flight 2 hours to go true security.
Do you have to get there that early?
We will take a tour with airport drop-off because otherwise it would be too long of a day to carry our suitcases around.
Does anyone know how far is Hanauma Bay from the cruise terminal? We would like to have at least one day at the beach during our cruise. Any suggestions? It could be on any of these islands: Oahu, Hilo or Maui.
Thank you in advance for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://vitaminofhealth.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 2 Holiday Cruising with a toddler
- 3 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 4 Perks for owning shares to cruise lines
- 5 BEWARE OF VIKING RIVER CRUISES!
- 6 Suggestion on Cruise in the Great Lakes
- 7 European River Cruises - strategy
- 8 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 9 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 10 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 11 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 12 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 13 tips on disney cruises
- 14 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 15 Baggage storage before cruise
- 16 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 17 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 18 Quiet in the Forum
- 19 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 20 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 21 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 22 Travel Agent recommendation
- 23 Viking Switzerland to the North Sea
- 24 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 25 Viking River Cruise Disappoints