My flight leaving Hawaii to go to Vancouver is at 8h25 pm. I just spoke to my travel agent and she told me that we have to be at the airport minimum 4 hours before the flight. She says that international flight is 4 hours and domestic flight 2 hours to go true security.
Do you have to get there that early?
We will take a tour with airport drop-off because otherwise it would be too long of a day to carry our suitcases around.
Does anyone know how far is Hanauma Bay from the cruise terminal? We would like to have at least one day at the beach during our cruise. Any suggestions? It could be on any of these islands: Oahu, Hilo or Maui.
Thank you in advance for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Dietary requests
- 2 Cruises Only - Be careful
- 3 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 4 Panama Canal - 7-9 days
- 5 Crusing Cape Town to Singapore...need help
- 6 Zanzibar any ideas?
- 7 Seasickness and Canary Islands Cruise
- 8 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 9 Pirates!
- 10 Looking for Arctic cruise deals
- 11 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 12 Viking changes itinerary
- 13 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 14 Windsurf Sept 10 Dublin to Lisbon....anyone?
- 15 Cape Liberty cruise terminal
- 16 Murder on the High Sea
- 17 Cruising need suggestions for ports in South Africa
- 18 Grand Celebration review
- 19 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 20 Princess - Needs Help!
- 21 Antarctica Adventure
- 22 Roll calls
- 23 Help With First Cruise to Alaska
- 24 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 25 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions